so who is enthusiastic about voting next year ?

I have no idea what you are talking about. Cains humor? I don't know what you are talking about there and I wasn't making any jokes. I replied to Gen's post that it was very funny.

and yes I see just about everything you say to me or anyone who disagrees with you as an insult. Though once in a while you surprise me.

Euros like the liberal elite don't always realize the level of snark that is just natural to them.

Open in on a bash Cain kick and is groping for opportunities to further it. with, shall we say, mixed results ?

Werbung:
I have no idea what you are talking about. Cains humor? I don't know what you are talking about there and I wasn't making any jokes. I replied to Gen's post that it was very funny.

and yes I see just about everything you say to me or anyone who disagrees with you as an insult. Though once in a while you surprise me.

That comment (about taking YOUR kew from Cain's humor") was addressed to BOTH you AND Seneca. . .Because of the "humor" in his post, and the pleasure you took in his "humor."

It appeared below YOUR quote, but only because I don't know how to "double" quote.

But. . . whatever! We both know that it doesn't matter what I say. . .you'll take it in the worse possible way!

I just think you take ANY disagreement with your way of thinking (and, obviously, the way your friends think. . .which is one and the same) as an personal insult.

Can't help it. . .and I'm not going to start aggreeing just to please you or to appear "civil" to you. . .so we'll both have to live with it! :)

I just think you take ANY disagreement with your way of thinking (and, obviously, the way your friends think. . .which is one and the same) as an personal insult.

Can't help it. . .and I'm not going to start aggreeing just to please you or to appear "civil" to you. . .so we'll both have to live with it! :)

No, I just take rude or mean posts as insulting

and NO, please do not start agreeing with me, I like it better when we are not in agreement.

Werbung:
Back