Some religions must be false.

Alaska was once under a tropical environment until it froze suddenly and rapidly and remained frozen for thousands of years. Modern humans should be thankful the weather is now warmer.
Warmer than an ice age? Sure duh
But sudden climate changes are bad for a planet of billions of humans whose economy and living is optimized based on a certain climate. We can't suddenly start growing large quantities of food in different locations with a big impact on us for example

Werbung:
Alaska was once under a tropical environment until it froze suddenly and rapidly and remained frozen for thousands of years. Modern humans should be thankful the weather is now warmer.
So now Mark is claiming that the Earth is millions of years old.
There is no proof that Alaska froze slowly or suddenly.

It's so good that you pick out the sins of Christians while ignoring the sins of those you support.

From the link i posted which obviously you didn't look at...not that I expected youi would.

{B}
Even now, many of our leaders celebrate wickedness, perversion, and the murder of innocent life—just like the high priests of Molech and Baal did thousands of years ago. In the 2024 election cycle here in the United States, the Democratic Party has loudly proclaimed its intention to fixate on abortion as the touch stone of its political identity. And it is aggressively promoting the LGBTQI+ agenda. Why? Because it believes a majority of Americans will harken to a message that promotes unfettered personal autonomy and choice—even at the expense of millions of innocent unborn children and moral sanity.

Some will take offense at the characterization that they are doing the bidding of demons—intentionally or unwittingly. But Jesus said of those who rejected Him and embraced deception, “you are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father” (John 8:44). Satan, the lord of the demonic world, loves when people reject the order of creation, deny the Creator, and murder the innocent—because “he was a murderer from the beginning.”[/b]

It's so good that you pick out the sins of Christians while ignoring the sins of those you support.

From the link i posted which obviously you didn't look at...not that I expected youi would.

{B}
Even now, many of our leaders celebrate wickedness, perversion, and the murder of innocent life—just like the high priests of Molech and Baal did thousands of years ago. In the 2024 election cycle here in the United States, the Democratic Party has loudly proclaimed its intention to fixate on abortion as the touch stone of its political identity. And it is aggressively promoting the LGBTQI+ agenda. Why? Because it believes a majority of Americans will harken to a message that promotes unfettered personal autonomy and choice—even at the expense of millions of innocent unborn children and moral sanity.

Some will take offense at the characterization that they are doing the bidding of demons—intentionally or unwittingly. But Jesus said of those who rejected Him and embraced deception, “you are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father” (John 8:44). Satan, the lord of the demonic world, loves when people reject the order of creation, deny the Creator, and murder the innocent—because “he was a murderer from the beginning.”[/b]
Demons lol

Warmer than an ice age? Sure duh
But sudden climate changes are bad for a planet of billions of humans whose economy and living is optimized based on a certain climate. We can't suddenly start growing large quantities of food in different locations with a big impact on us for example
You should not allow yourself to get carried away fearing things that will never happen.

I rest my case your honour.

Alaska's climate is changing. Over the past 60 years, most of the state has warmed three degrees (F) on average and six degrees during winter. As a result, Arctic sea ice is retreating, shores are eroding, glaciers are shrinking, permafrost is thawing, and insect outbreaks and wildfires are becoming more common.
https://19january2017snapshot.epa.gov › ...
What Climate Change Means for Alaska - US EPA

The Virgin Mother of the Democrats...Hilliary Clinton.

Maybe the postion of virgin of Dem Party Hilliary has been usurped by the virgin Big Mike.

Werbung:
Back