Some religious questions......

Starcastle

Some questions to think about. Please intelligently answer with something other than the beeble says so. I ask these questions with total disrespect.

1. What gender is god?
Most people would respond quickly that god is male. Ok then explain how then. What is your definition of a male and how can you say that this invisible spiritual being has a gender. I think of a male human being as having a cock and balls. A human male has testes that produce sperm. So does your god have a cock? Balls? Is he hung? Does he get hard? Does he ejaculate?

2. Jesus was gay. Change my mind.
Jesus was an unmarried man over 30 living at a time when life expectancy was 40-45. A bit unusual. People were usually married and having kids by age 20. The new testament says nothing about a female partner, marriage or kids. He hung out with a bunch of hairy men and liked to talk about love and brotherhood. He had special love for John the delicate and effeminate(Twink?) one.

Even fairly traditional and conservative depictions of Jesus have him as this soft delicate hippy dude who likes to touch and be touched by men. This is from Ben Hur.

3. Defending or speaking on behalf of gawd.
Since there is this basic belief among monotheists that god created everything why would he need our help for anything? A spiritual being(With or without a cock) with the power to create all the stars suns and planets needs some mortal human to advocate on his behalf? Seems so obvious to me that the god of the bible is depicted as so human because this is a creation of the human mind.

More questions to come.

Werbung:
Correction, "one thing no one should have to think about."

How op came to be the biggest fag in congressional district 12.

What kind of faggy thing is that to say just before 9/11²?

Your home town voted most likely to host the next 9/11.

Own that, lol.

Werbung:
Back