Something To Think About

Our economy is tanking because our schools are turning out graduating class after graduating class of idiots. We don't lead the world economically any more because we don't produce the best and brightest at anything any more....and for the failure of our educational system, you can thank the left....

When the Republicans had control, or one could say the right wing mindless, what did they do to improve the education system? "No Child Left Behind"?

In fact, instead of just whining, how many school boards are controlled by the "right wing mindless"?

You want to blame someone blame yourself for not getting involved.

Werbung:
All one has to do is google "The Founding Fathers and income inequality", or even caring for the poor. The you have Benjamin Franklin and medical care for the poor. As to Christ, the whole of scripture is filled with His ideas, and what the wealthy should do with their money.

As to Liberals decimating the Constitution, I seriously doubt you can prove that either party follows the Constitution. And Reagan tripled the size of the government, and then Bush doubled it. And when it comes to whining, the right wing has it all over anyone else.

Caring for the poor and medical care for the poor have been around for a long time. That's not the same stuff we have today, and certainly not what Bernie is talking about.

Yes, the Bible talks about such things. It says nothing about a government mandate to play Robbin' Hood.

I did note that today's Republicans are just as bad. There is barely a conservative left in the bunch. They are as liberal as their counterparts, which is why I changed from the word Democrat to the word liberal.

When the Republicans had control, or one could say the right wing mindless, what did they do to improve the education system? "No Child Left Behind"?

In fact, instead of just whining, how many school boards are controlled by the "right wing mindless"?

You want to blame someone blame yourself for not getting involved.

Typical liberal...blame anyone, no matter how foolish your accusation rather than simply be adult enough to admit your error....the left has been fouling up the educational system in the US since they put the fed in charge of the schools in the 1960's. The very year the fed took over education in this country, the SAT scores began to fall and have continued to fall in spite of multiple dumbing downs of the SAT itself....You screw the system up so badly that people who actually want their kids to get a decent education either have to fork out crazy expenses to send their kids to private schools, or they have to teach them themselves, and then when someone points it out to you, what do you do?.......the most blatant liberal foolishness of all....you blame George Bush....

Grow up and get over it.....liberals are idiots, and liberal thinking really can't be called thinking at all...it is feeling and nothing more....there is a damned good reason that liberals are well known as the kings of unintended consequences.... Do you really think that f@@*ing up with the best of intentions somehow excuses the F@@$up?

All one has to do is google "The Founding Fathers and income inequality", or even caring for the poor. The you have Benjamin Franklin and medical care for the poor. As to Christ, the whole of scripture is filled with His ideas, and what the wealthy should do with their money.

You already lost that one...so in typical bad liberal faith, you try to use it somewhere else? If you are interested in actually knowing what the founders expected from the government they instituted, look to the Federalist Papers....a great long detailed explanation for what the constitution was, and was not....go take a look and see if you see any of your marxist ideals described therein. Here is a hint...they aren't.

As to Liberals decimating the Constitution, I seriously doubt you can prove that either party follows the Constitution. And Reagan tripled the size of the government, and then Bush doubled it. And when it comes to whining, the right wing has it all over anyone else.

And more liberal blame....go to the supreme court cases and find those which have been most instrumental in the decline of the constitution....liberal....every damned time. Show me an example of a decision made by a conservative court that has resulted in a degradation of the constitution....here is another hint...there isn't one.

It is a wonder that somehow Obama has deported more illegals then Bush ever did. However, what has either party done to stem the flow of illegals for the past 30 years, or since the last amnesty? Illegals right now constitute 6% of the work force. If Trump was to have his way it would cost over 600 Billion dollars to remove them, and the loss of that 6% would start a new recession.

http://www.valuewalk.com/2016/02/trump-deportation-plan/

Obama hasn't deported anyone....he has just f##cked up the economy so bad that they left and went back to the third world where they could actually earn a living.

Obama hasn't deported anyone....he has just f##cked up the economy so bad that they left and went back to the third world where they could actually earn a living.

Yeah, like the economy in Mexico is soooo good. What are you smoking now?

BTW, the economy here is now better then when your boy Bush had control.

You already lost that one...so in typical bad liberal faith, you try to use it somewhere else? If you are interested in actually knowing what the founders expected from the government they instituted, look to the Federalist Papers....a great long detailed explanation for what the constitution was, and was not....go take a look and see if you see any of your marxist ideals described therein. Here is a hint...they aren't.

The Federalist papers were written by two of the Founders. I would suggest you expand your "knowledge". Then too, you might try actual;ly reading the Federalist Papers on your own rather then rely on what Limbaugh tells you:

http://www.constitution.org/fed/federa10.htm

And more liberal blame....go to the supreme court cases and find those which have been most instrumental in the decline of the constitution....liberal....every damned time. Show me an example of a decision made by a conservative court that has resulted in a degradation of the constitution....here is another hint...there isn't one.

Do you mean aside from the Kelo decision, Citizens United, or even Heller? Or should we go back the the Dred Scott decision? Give it a break. You know less then what you would like to think you know.

Caring for the poor and medical care for the poor have been around for a long time. That's not the same stuff we have today, and certainly not what Bernie is talking about.

Yes, the Bible talks about such things. It says nothing about a government mandate to play Robbin' Hood.

Actually it is. One of the first laws that Congress passed was Franklin's medical care for the poor, and the establishment of federal funding for the hospitals. The taxation policy of the Constitution before the 16th. Amendment was based on Jefferson's idea of taxing only the wealthy. Then there were the "poor houses" build by the government.

The examples are limitless.

I'm not sure about palerider's opinion. While it's true the schools pump out crap, ultimately it boils down to the will of the individual. As I mentioned, you can practically get an unoffical degree in math or programming from certain YouTube channels. Everything is there to learn in-demand subjects, assuming you can manage time well and your not lazy.

As a 2nd thought though, environment does play a huge role. Perhaps the government should encourage schools and parents to encourage kids to take the initative, and take advantage of all the free internet education.

I'm not sure about palerider's opinion. While it's true the schools pump out crap, ultimately it boils down to the will of the individual. As I mentioned, you can practically get an unoffical degree in math or programming from certain YouTube channels. Everything is there to learn in-demand subjects, assuming you can manage time well and your not lazy.

As a 2nd thought though, environment does play a huge role. Perhaps the government should encourage schools and parents to encourage kids to take the initative, and take advantage of all the free internet education.

What is really laughable is that most of those who whine about the condition of education in this country were educated by that same system. The too, the biggest whiners, like Limbaugh, are college dropouts.

Yeah, like the economy in Mexico is soooo good. What are you smoking now?

The droves of illegals going back home where they have a better chance of earning a living speaks volumes.

BTW, the economy here is now better then when your boy Bush had control.

Clearly you aren't in business for yourself....if you were, you would not make such an ignorant observation.

The Federalist papers were written by two of the Founders. I would suggest you expand your "knowledge". Then too, you might try actual;ly reading the Federalist Papers on your own rather then rely on what Limbaugh tells you:

Three, but never mind, it's clear that accuracy isn't your thing...and luckily, accuracy isn't necessary when one spouts only propaganda.

Do you mean aside from the Kelo decision, Citizens United, or even Heller? Or should we go back the the Dred Scott decision? Give it a break. You know less then what you would like to think you know.

Kelo....very poor try....it was clear that the failing property fell within the definition of public use.

Citizens United....allowing people to spend money on elections.....which article of the constitution do you believe that degraded?

Heller....upholding the 2nd amendment....which article do you think that degrades?

Dred Scott....a decision made by a court weighed heavily by five judges belonging to southern democrat slave holding families?...and two more being northern democrats in favor of slavery?

Again, accuracy isn't your thing...propaganda is. Such is the nature of thinking like a marxist....all propaganda all the time.

What is really laughable is that most of those who whine about the condition of education in this country were educated by that same system. The too, the biggest whiners, like Limbaugh, are college dropouts.

I finished my education before the fed took over which goes a long way towards explaining why my critical thinking skills are clearly superior to yours... you are a leftist drone..spouting whatever propaganda/dogma that has been spoon fed to you obviously without ever having researched its veracity....your very poor choice of court cases that you "believe" degraded the constitution is sufficient evidence. You operate from a position of belief...feeling...wishing rather than in the hard world of reality and the consequences of actions.

I finished my education before the fed took over which goes a long way towards explaining why my critical thinking skills are clearly superior to yours... you are a leftist drone..spouting whatever propaganda/dogma that has been spoon fed to you obviously without ever having researched its veracity....your very poor choice of court cases that you "believe" degraded the constitution is sufficient evidence. You operate from a position of belief...feeling...wishing rather than in the hard world of reality and the consequences of actions.

Obviously your "critical thinking" skills are non-existent, as is your overall knowledge. And unless you are in your 70's, and did not attend public schools, the fed "took over" in your educational years. As to the Court, it was the Court itself that extended its powers in Marbury v Madison from what the Founders determined it should be. Look it up. Then too, the ruling in Kelos took away the right of eminent domain from one of "public use" to one of "corporate use". Citizens United took the identity of a "person" to make a corporation equal to that of the Individual. Heller reinterpreted the Second Amendment from one of ownership of guns by the Militia to one of ownership by the Individual while never mentioning the Militia. Dred Scott took away rights from millions of people based solely on the color of their skin.

Of course, I would never expect one such as yourself to understand how that degraded the Constitution. You lack the ability to see reality.

Werbung:
Obviously your "critical thinking" skills are non-existent, as is your overall knowledge. And unless you are in your 70's, and did not attend public schools, the fed "took over" in your educational years. As to the Court, it was the Court itself that extended its powers in Marbury v Madison from what the Founders determined it should be. Look it up. Then too, the ruling in Kelos took away the right of eminent domain from one of "public use" to one of "corporate use". Citizens United took the identity of a "person" to make a corporation equal to that of the Individual. Heller reinterpreted the Second Amendment from one of ownership of guns by the Militia to one of ownership by the Individual while never mentioning the Militia. Dred Scott took away rights from millions of people based solely on the color of their skin.

Of course, I would never expect one such as yourself to understand how that degraded the Constitution. You lack the ability to see reality.

You think your marxist interpretation of reality actually changes reality? Laughing in your face.

And I graduated high school in 1965....the year, oddly enough when SAT scores reached their apex....thereafter they began a steady fall that continues to this day despite dumbing down the SAT to ridiculously low levels.

Back