Soon the Democrats will be extinct

steveox

The Tea Party is even more powerful then they were 2 years ago when they voted democrats out of office. Forget the poll numbers..The Tea Party is the silent majority and theyre twice as big then they were back in 2010. Rush Limbaugh predicted this back in 1996 during the Clinton era. For years the Democrats were once a very powerful liberal political party. Now liberalism is dying,, The people are turning away from network news. Theyre tuning in to Fox News Channel,,Talk shows and the internet like You Tube to see the truth. Democrats admit they made a bad mistake allowing CSPAN televising their work show how democrats been robbing us blind for many years. Cameras do cut down criminal activity. If Democrats dont want to be shown on cameria then i suggest them to wear ski masks. Now the Tea Party are banning together to out number the liberal voters to put their congressmen and senators out of work. The Tea Party is the reason why Scott Walker won. Scott Walker is the only governor who survived the recall. Remember Gray Davis of California? The reason he lost cause the Tea Party didnt excist yet. And the liberal voters didnt like Gray Davis so they put their Hollywood kind in office. If The Tea Party excisted back then Gray Davis would kept his job. So its over liberals !!!! Your days are numbered.

Werbung:
It might just happen. Cause the Tea Party proved they have got stronger. Stronger than they were back in 2010. Walker victory proved it.Ill bet you now most democrats are worried now. Even Pelosi and Boxers district has tea party members.

How do we know the tea party is twice as large?

And as much as I wish the dems would morph into something new and honorable I do not think it will happen anytime soon.

How do we know the tea party is twice as large?

And as much as I wish the dems would morph into something new and honorable I do not think it will happen anytime soon.

it would take the sort of house cleaning that is awfully extensive. now the passage of time could allow for this (pelosi is what 70 ?) so I guess the rise of blue dogs is not impossible in a few years.

Future up and coming leaders are the products of our educational system. The colleges are liberal cess pools. I'm not holding out a lot of hope for change for our future.

Werbung:
You must sign up and join the Tea Party asny hopes for real change. Im joining my local Tea Party on Local level because of Taxes here.
join-or-die-flag.jpg

Back