Summer camp Gaza youth

the annoying thing

Yes its clear that the People of Palestine want peace isnt it

Werbung:
They give young boys lessons on how to make bombs use knifes and how to use military grade weapons.
Good people do not do that.
Use the. Kids the way they do.
And on top of that use them as human sheilds.
That is what democrats who support Gaza are doing .
They have vowed to kill Jews .Again leftist do not consider who they are supporting .they are not good people.
They pretty well fell the same About Americans .

They give young boys lessons on how to make bombs use knifes and how to use military grade weapons.
Good people do not do that.
Use the. Kids the way they do.
And on top of that use them as human sheilds.
That is what democrats who support Gaza are doing .
They have vowed to kill Jews .Again leftist do not consider who they are supporting .they are not good people.
They pretty well fell the same About Americans .
Some kids are taught by their culture to murder to please their god. Some kids in America learn to hate white people and cops because their culture instills in them such racism and hatred.

Some kids are taught by their culture to murder to please their god. Some kids in America learn to hate white people and cops because their culture instills in them such racism and hatred.

and some people learn to hate blacks and jews and asians and liberals because their culture instills in them such racism and hatred.

and some people learn to hate blacks and jews and asians and liberals because their culture instills in them such racism and hatred.
I don't know a single Christian of my acquaintance who hates anyone but evildoers deliberately and remorselessly inflicting suffering on others for wicked reasons.

They are ? So we have summer camp in the USA where kids are taught to build bombs and military weapons
You mean routinely taught to millions of Americans? Lol
Post some links to these American summer bomb building camps for kids lol

Nah you were too slow to figure out what I was posting about

Werbung:
Back