Taiwan

Boris Norris

Let's say Nancy does do a flit to Taiwan and stir the hornets nest.
China is chest pumping how the will react and it sounds quite threatening.

What are their options? The attack Taiwan which is a declaration of war. What would their attack be confined to? Government buildings, Nancy's hotel, what then?

Of course America has declared it will defend Taiwan so you could expect them to step in after the rockets fly.
Where will the battle be held? At sea? On land or in the air? I don't know.

What is at risk here is there pride in stopping usa visiting the island without their permission. Without a strike they will appear very weak after all the huffing and puffing. They won't like that.
If they do strike something and i suggest it would be an American war ship or the likes, usa have no alternative but to retaliate.

We know about their wish to reunite Taiwan with the motherland but that doesn't justify war. Or maybe in their mind it does. Does usa walk away and let them have it? Does China back down and look weak? Is Taiwan, and its democracy usa says it will defend, worthy of bloodshed of marines and ships? I don't know.

What i do think is if China let one rip, there will be some sparks. What you think about all that?

Werbung:

What are their options? The attack Taiwan which is a declaration of war. What would their attack be confined to? Government buildings, Nancy's hotel, what then?

Of course America has declared it will defend Taiwan so you could expect them to step in after the rockets fly.

What is at risk here is there pride in stopping usa visiting the island without their permission. Without a strike they will appear very weak after all the huffing and puffing. They won't like that.
If they do strike something and i suggest it would be an American war ship or the likes, usa have no alternative but to retaliate.

We know about their wish to reunite Taiwan with the motherland but that doesn't justify war. Or maybe in their mind it does. Does usa walk away and let them have it? Does China back down and look weak? Is Taiwan, and its democracy usa says it will defend, worthy of bloodshed of marines and ships? I don't know.

What i do think is if China let one rip, there will be some sparks. What you think about all that?
China has already got a island off the coast of your nation and they wont let Australians on it on it lol I wonder why

She did.....all good fun isn't it....prodding the Chinese.....its all a game
What you think about all that?
Nothing. Don't forget China has hitched its military wagons to the Russians and we all know the quality of Russian military hardware....crap

Look, China's military is a "demonstration army" they look really good doing drills and practised war games; exactly the same as the Russian elite VDV were for example, they're trained to look good at practised excersices in front of Generals and Ministers. They have no practical battle experience other than a few border spats with Pakistan. If they kick-off with any serious military aims against Taiwan they will get royally fucked....they will be shafted so hard the dick'll be popping out their nose.

They have not only been lumbered with the same badly designed crappily built Russian military equipment they also share the same type of aircraft and the same tactical doctrines; their generals have learned from Russian military academies and training manuals and we can see how that's working out for the Russians.....against basically a light infantry army.....very badly!! What makes people think China will fair any better against an Island with highly a motivated populace willing to defend their country. Taiwan, US and regional actors will have war-gamed this scenario so many times they will be well aware of what the positives and negatives are and will have planned and planned and planned.

So...China.... they will spout and bluster and warble on in harsh and stern tones.....news outlet will show pictures of soldiers in dark visors and scarry black uniforms looking all mean and nasty and everyone will talk of invasions and shit like that.....Taiwan is an island...a very well defended island and China will lose big style....they will have to have troops crammed into ships and planes and one just has to wonder how many would make it over the water let alone attempting to consolidate troops into viable landing areas once they even make it to the coast of Taiwan.

Anyway its all good fun

She did.....all good fun isn't it....prodding the Chinese.....its all a game

Nothing. Don't forget China has hitched its military wagons to the Russians and we all know the quality of Russian military hardware....crap

Look, China's military is a "demonstration army" they look really good doing drills and practised war games; exactly the same as the Russian elite VDV were for example, they're trained to look good at practised excersices in front of Generals and Ministers. They have no practical battle experience other than a few border spats with Pakistan. If they kick-off with any serious military aims against Taiwan they will get royally fucked....they will be shafted so hard the dick'll be popping out their nose.

They have not only been lumbered with the same badly designed crappily built Russian military equipment they also share the same type of aircraft and the same tactical doctrines; their generals have learned from Russian military academies and training manuals and we can see how that's working out for the Russians.....against basically a light infantry army.....very badly!! What makes people think China will fair any better against an Island with highly a motivated populace willing to defend their country. Taiwan, US and regional actors will have war-gamed this scenario so many times they will be well aware of what the positives and negatives are and will have planned and planned and planned.

So...China.... they will spout and bluster and warble on in harsh and stern tones.....news outlet will show pictures of soldiers in dark visors and scarry black uniforms looking all mean and nasty and everyone will talk of invasions and shit like that.....Taiwan is an island...a very well defended island and China will lose big style....they will have to have troops crammed into ships and planes and one just has to wonder how many would make it over the water let alone attempting to consolidate troops into viable landing areas once they even make it to the coast of Taiwan.

Anyway its all good fun
I admire your ignorant loyalty and equally ignorant knowledge of China. But that's all.

sorry...re-reading your post I've actually just realised that you probably don't really understand why Pelosi is visiting Taiwan. It's actually just an image boosting freebie....she's polishing her "tough-on-China" image. For an American I thought you'd figured this out which explains the reason that you probably didn't understand the context of my earlier post. So basically, don't beleive the scarry stories those people on TV have been telling you. It's only TV and bears no resemblance to reality.

sorry...re-reading your post I've actually just realised that you probably don't really understand why Pelosi is visiting Taiwan. It's actually just an image boosting freebie....she's polishing her "tough-on-China" image. For an American I thought you'd figured this out which explains the reason that you probably didn't understand the context of my earlier post. So basically, don't beleive the scarry stories those people on TV have been telling you. It's only TV and bears no resemblance to reality.
Do you really believe if America wanted to project a tough image, they would send her for a friendly visit?

America has don't nothing and china are doing somersaults in retaliation. Thats is called tough in China. Go back to sleep.

I did notice that China never fired a shot.

Lots of bluster but no guts.

Werbung:
Do you really believe if America wanted to project a tough image, they would send her for a friendly visit?
No...that's why I said she's grandstanding.
America has don't nothing and china are doing somersaults in retaliation. Thats is called tough in China. Go back to sleep.
...yeah.... I think you're trying to say something but its got a bit lost...?

Back