The "Assault weapons" ban didn't work then and it won't work now

Werbung:
It's a tough job, but someone has to do it..The Polar Bear thing shocked me..There are twice as many as in 1970..

lol.....That's just like drilling for oil in Alaska and running pipe lines would ruin the Caribu. It ruined them so much so, that they doubled their numbers too.

lol.....That's just like drilling for oil in Alaska and running pipe lines would ruin the Caribu. It ruined them so much so, that they doubled their numbers too.

caribues LOVE that oil stuff and Alaska is crawling with polar bears to the point they are dangerous pests.

image006.jpg

are you happy with a futile attempt to nix a hundred or so ?

you do realize criminals are known for not obeying laws right ?

I am happy to save lives yes

and No they don't...so by your logic...there should be no laws. Murders don't follow the law...are you for legal murder? thats your logic. But you , in your great wisdom, think that we should do nothing to stop the mentaly ill and Felons from owning a large arsenal of weapons. Maybe we should just let People with DWI's get licences again and not check...Honor system!

...we should do nothing to stop the mentaly ill and Felons from owning a large arsenal of weapons.
You aren't trying to pass gun laws that only affect the mentally ill and felons, you're trying to ban guns from the hands of law abiding citizens... People like you push for "Gun Free Zones", thinking that such gun laws will prevent gun crimes (because criminals obey laws), yet nearly every one of the mass shootings you're railing about have occurred in "Gun Free Zones", where the law abiding citizens were legally disarmed and unable to defend themselves. The high body counts of these mass shootings were made possible by the morons who thought "Gun Free Zones" were a good idea, and now those very same morons are trying to divert attention from the failures of their anti-gun zealotry by doubling down on their stupidity.

Tell me pocket... If "assault weapons" are to blame for the mass murder of innocent people, how can you trust our police and military to have them? They only have these weapons because they 'have small dicks and it makes them feel better', right? The police and military are just 'a bunch of rednecks who need these guns to make themselves feel like real men', right? And the police and military get to use the full auto versions of these weapons too, that must mean their dicks are extra small, and their necks extra red, right? We'd better take them away from the police and military just to be safe, can't have all those tiny-dicked-scarlet-necked-Gun-nut-assholes roaming around the country with full auto assault rifles... It'll be a massacre!

And I'm still curious what objection you would have to Murder - For the Greater Good.

You aren't trying to pass gun laws that only affect the mentally ill and felons, you're trying to ban guns from the hands of law abiding citizens... People like you push for "Gun Free Zones", thinking that such gun laws will prevent gun crimes (because criminals obey laws), yet nearly every one of the mass shootings you're railing about have occurred in "Gun Free Zones", where the law abiding citizens were legally disarmed and unable to defend themselves. The high body counts of these mass shootings were made possible by the morons who thought "Gun Free Zones" were a good idea, and now those very same morons are trying to divert attention from the failures of their anti-gun zealotry by doubling down on their stupidity.

Tell me pocket... If "assault weapons" are to blame for the mass murder of innocent people, how can you trust our police and military to have them? They only have these weapons because they 'have small dicks and it makes them feel better', right? The police and military are just 'a bunch of rednecks who need these guns to make themselves feel like real men', right? And the police and military get to use the full auto versions of these weapons too, that must mean their dicks are extra small, and their necks extra red, right? We'd better take them away from the police and military just to be safe, can't have all those tiny-dicked-scarlet-necked-Gun-nut-assholes roaming around the country with full auto assault rifles... It'll be a massacre!

And I'm still curious what objection you would have to Murder - For the Greater Good.

do you have any good arguments? So now, if a Cop can do it, we should have the right to do it. How stupid are you to think that a cop who is on the swat team ( sorry most normal cops don't have assult rifles or 30 round clips) has not had more training and background checks then jim bob down the street who lives above the liqur store and is on Parole? Get a clue

Just like you can drive a Formula 1 car on the race track, but can't on the normal roads...Police have a job that is not the same as yours and requires extra firepower that a normal person does not need. The Military drives around in tanks, but no oddly you can't drive a Abrams down the road because your scared. Mindless idiotic bumper sticker thinking.

In the liberal mind, the State having ALL the guns is the preferred solution. Because they know the State would never use those guns on the people.....UGH...if only they understood history.

And regarding Murder for the Greater Good...we know many leftists have no objection with it, as long as the STATE commits or approves the murdering. They don't object about 50 million American babies murdered in the womb. In fact, many think it a good thing. They did not object about Waco, where dozens of innocents were incinerated by the government.

do you have any good arguments?
Like your precious "Gun Free Zones"? I notice you skipped right over that nugget of truth... Can't let facts get in the way of your argument.
gun-free-zone-cLR.jpg

You should put up a sign on your front door:
nocarry.png

most normal cops don't have assult rifles or 30 round clips
False... The small town I work in has cops with AR15's, with 30 round MAGAZINES (they aren't clips) in their cars. They are required to have a shotgun and an AR15 (30 round mag standard) or an SMG in their vehicle and it's not the hood, it's suburbia.
100_0628.jpg

jim bob down the street who lives above the liqur store and is on Parole? Get a clue
It's already illegal for Mr. Bob to purchase a firearm of any type... being a ex con and all. For someone who thinks he has a clue, you should know that.
Police have a job that is not the same as yours and requires extra firepower that a normal person does not need.
Why do they "need" them? Are you suggesting criminals have access to firearms superior to the kind that I can legally purchase? Oh wait, they do... Just like they can buy any drugs they want despite a TOTAL ban (you should know something about that), so they can get anything they want through the same supply chains, including weapons of all kinds. Of course I realize you have to ignore facts like that, seeing as they obliterate your argument in favor of gun bans.
Mindless idiotic bumper sticker thinking.
Oh you mean like, "Guns are scary! People who use them have small dicks and stuff... we should ban them! Hold me mommy, I'm scared!"

guess what, Columbine actually had armed security . Also are you against a Company being able to ban guns? the owner of a Mall has no right to Ban Guns in there own Mall? Wait I just recalled something, there was a guy with a gun in the mall...But you know maybe if there had been someone armed in AZ when Giffard's was shot...wait, no fucking shit, there was someone with a conceal and carry? And they what? almost shot the guy who talked the shooter on accident? ( his own words) You know where else there was a gun? the that womans house who's son killed all the kids in Con..How did that work out for her? Maybe if we where all , say Specially trained Military men, at a gun range with lots of guns...wait fuck you are kidding? a guy shot 2 there also?

By the way, why do gangs keep shooting each other...they are all armed...I thought that was suppose to make them safe...More guns More guns! More guns then just about any industrial nation, and far more gun deaths...More guns will fix it!

Its sad, people like who claim to fear a police state...want armed guards at every school, mall, business, and anyplace where 2 or more people may be...Because you can't live without 100% access to any gun your pretend to need for everyone...no matter what crimes or mental health issues you have,'

By the way, had there been better screening the Vtech shooting may never have happened...and my friend was in those buildings when it happened.

Its sad, people like who claim to fear a police state...want armed guards at every school, mall, business, and anyplace where 2 or more people may be...Because you can't live without 100% access to any gun your pretend to need for everyone...no matter what crimes or mental health issues you have,'

By the way, had there been better screening the Vtech shooting may never have happened...and my friend was in those buildings when it happened.

Most of us live our lives in this fantasy bubble and most of us are fortunate enough to never be the victim of a crime. But at some point, some people are presented with the reality of their vulnerability to dangerous people and the illusion of safety that's supposedly provided by law enforcement. The cold, hard fact is, when you really need them, the cops are not likely to be there.
Fortunately, these instances are rare. So we don't live in excessive fear of them. But they *might* happen, and having the means to protect ourselves if they do is no different than having a fire extinguisher, first aid kit, or wearing a seat belt.
Yes, there is an inherent danger to having a firearm in your house. And it should be treated with the proper amount of respect and responsibly; especially if you have children in your home. But how you handle a firearm, how you store it, those are things *completely* under your control. Whether someone with violent intent decides to make a target of you is not.

I will teach you about the constitution, it was designed to protect the citizens of this country from any form of tyranny, foreign and domestic, this includes governments. It makes no mention of what kind of arms we can bare and the reason for that is because we should always bare an equal force. If we still used swords than the citizens should also have swords. The government and NATO forces will use assault weapons on you, the citizens ought to be equally armed.
The government wants YOU disarmed, it has nothing to do with criminals, these shootings are being used as a front to keep your fear alive. With your emotion of fear constantly overwhelming you, you become blind to truth and willing to give liberty to relieve a fear you don't actually have.
I will give you more than 300million reasons why gun bans in a country like this is the worst mistake liberals will ever make. Each reason I speak of is a person who died under tyranny and strict gun bans throughout Germany, China, Africa, South America and many more countries. History has already proven that to accept that level of control from a government like ours IS genocide! you better fear gun bans. The USA under gun bans will become the murder capital of the world and YOU becoming the victims.

Most of us live our lives in this fantasy bubble and most of us are fortunate enough to never be the victim of a crime. But at some point, some people are presented with the reality of their vulnerability to dangerous people and the illusion of safety that's supposedly provided by law enforcement. The cold, hard fact is, when you really need them, the cops are not likely to be there.
Fortunately, these instances are rare. So we don't live in excessive fear of them. But they *might* happen, and having the means to protect ourselves if they do is no different than having a fire extinguisher, first aid kit, or wearing a seat belt.
Yes, there is an inherent danger to having a firearm in your house. And it should be treated with the proper amount of respect and responsibly; especially if you have children in your home. But how you handle a firearm, how you store it, those are things *completely* under your control. Whether someone with violent intent decides to make a target of you is not.

I will teach you about the constitution, it was designed to protect the citizens of this country from any form of tyranny, foreign and domestic, this includes governments. It makes no mention of what kind of arms we can bare and the reason for that is because we should always bare an equal force. If we still used swords than the citizens should also have swords. The government and NATO forces will use assault weapons on you, the citizens ought to be equally armed.
The government wants YOU disarmed, it has nothing to do with criminals, these shootings are being used as a front to keep your fear alive. With your emotion of fear constantly overwhelming you, you become blind to truth and willing to give liberty to relieve a fear you don't actually have.
I will give you more than 300million reasons why gun bans in a country like this is the worst mistake liberals will ever make. Each reason I speak of is a person who died under tyranny and strict gun bans throughout Germany, China, Africa, South America and many more countries. History has already proven that to accept that level of control from a government like ours IS genocide! you better fear gun bans. The USA under gun bans will become the murder capital of the world and YOU becoming the victims.

equaly armed? you do realize how completely stupid that would be today right? That means we need to have personal nukes and you think that is fine? plus you keep saying gun bans, as if we are saying ban all guns..no some guns...Some guns have been banned for nearly a 100 years and somehow the US has not gone Nazi and had its citizens rounded up. It makes no mention of what type of arms..because it was assumed that arms would be Muskets..they had no knowledge of what was to come..Also they use the words Well Regulated in that 2nd as well..and it was intended for Militia...also it was intended for whites only of military age. Notice they never claimed Slaves had the right to arms. But when you"teach me" maybe you can teach the supreme court for the last 100 years + who agree with me. But I know you know more then them

Werbung:
equaly armed? you do realize how completely stupid that would be today right? That means we need to have personal nukes and you think that is fine? plus you keep saying gun bans, as if we are saying ban all guns..no some guns...Some guns have been banned for nearly a 100 years and somehow the US has not gone Nazi and had its citizens rounded up. It makes no mention of what type of arms..because it was assumed that arms would be Muskets..they had no knowledge of what was to come..Also they use the words Well Regulated in that 2nd as well..and it was intended for Militia...also it was intended for whites only of military age. Notice they never claimed Slaves had the right to arms. But when you"teach me" maybe you can teach the supreme court for the last 100 years + who agree with me. But I know you know more then them
nobody agrees with you..you do understand that almost all handguns sold today have more than a 10 round clip..There are no slaves today..

Back