The "Assault weapons" ban didn't work then and it won't work now

When someone argues the 2A refers to muskets only, ask them if the same logic applies to the First Amendment... Is freedom of speech only applicable to spoken word and hand-written letters? It surely doesn't apply to what you say on TV, radio, internet, emails, etc., right? You Gun-grabbers are more than willing to scrap the 2A, but will fight tooth-and-nail for the privileges of the 1A. Hypocrites, one and all.How would the gun grabbers respond IF they were told that before they can express their opinions they would have to submit to a background check and become registered.You know on second thought, the gun grabbers would also like to scrap the 1A and have only the MSM exercise it.

Werbung:
The documents of the time were written without specificity exactly because they DID know things would change. The musket was a radical evolution from weapons only a century earlier, do you think they assumed there would be no more technological advances in weaponry? Your position that an AR of today should be less legal than a musket of the 1770's is purely theoretical and quite absurd. Read the Second Amendment. It does not say "musket" any more than the First says "parchment & quill."Why am I talking to you...YOU HAVE NO AEGUMENT..

guess what, Columbine actually had armed security . Also are you against a Company being able to ban guns? the owner of a Mall has no right to Ban Guns in there own Mall? Wait I just recalled something, there was a guy with a gun in the mall...But you know maybe if there had been someone armed in AZ when Giffard's was shot...wait, no fucking shit, there was someone with a conceal and carry? And they what? almost shot the guy who talked the shooter on accident? ( his own words) You know where else there was a gun? the that womans house who's son killed all the kids in Con..How did that work out for her? Maybe if we where all , say Specially trained Military men, at a gun range with lots of guns...wait fuck you are kidding? a guy shot 2 there also?

By the way, why do gangs keep shooting each other...they are all armed...I thought that was suppose to make them safe...More guns More guns! More guns then just about any industrial nation, and far more gun deaths...More guns will fix it!

We ought to point out for the record that yes, Columbine High School had an armed guard...however he was not present when the school shooting took place.

The documents of the time were written without specificity exactly because they DID know things would change. The musket was a radical evolution from weapons only a century earlier, do you think they assumed there would be no more technological advances in weaponry? Your position that an AR of today should be less legal than a musket of the 1770's is purely theoretical and quite absurd. Read the Second Amendment. It does not say "musket" any more than the First says "parchment & quill."Why am I talking to you...YOU HAVE NO AEGUMENT..
You're really on a roll today! (y)

Your position that an AR of today should be less legal than a musket of the 1770's is purely theoretical and quite absurd. Read the Second Amendment. It does not say "musket" any more than the First says "parchment & quill."Why am I talking to you...YOU HAVE NO AEGUMENT..

LOL.....can't you just see the hole a lead musket ball would make? What caliber was that anyway?

We ought to point out for the record that yes, Columbine High School had an armed guard...however he was not present when the school shooting took place.

Really thats odd, how did the guards engage them twice on them then only to be out gunned? He was not there at the start, but he was there during the shooting..and failed to stop it. He fired his 45 but missed and was out gunned. That cop who was there said that banning assault weapons and clip restrictions are one step to making schools safer...My friend worked at a Hospital where there was a large shooting as well..the shooter used the guards gun to do the shooting.

Really thats odd, how did the guards engage them twice on them then only to be out gunned? He was not there at the start, but he was there during the shooting..and failed to stop it. He fired his 45 but missed and was out gunned. That cop who was there said that banning assault weapons and clip restrictions are one step to making schools safer...My friend worked at a Hospital where there was a large shooting as well..the shooter used the guards gun to do the shooting.

Most cops are terrible marksmen, you think guards are going to be better ?

But you're defeating your argument by acknowledging that criminals will always find weapons if they are intent on being crimnals.

Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms

Funny how the government thinks it can control guns when they are doing such a lousy job at everything else.
Your never going to get rid of the black market either. Guns are not hard to manufacture.

Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms

Funny how the government thinks it can control guns when they are doing such a lousy job at everything else.
Your never going to get rid of the black market either. Guns are not hard to manufacture.

guns keep the govt honest. its no wonder govt wants them gone.

He was not present at the school when the shooting began. That is not disputed. Two people later engaged one of the shooters but did not bring him down. That said, police accounts state that the shooters spent time firing back at the police who engaged them....freeing up valubale time that many people might have been able to escape during.

He was not present at the school when the shooting began. That is not disputed. Two people later engaged one of the shooters but did not bring him down. That said, police accounts state that the shooters spent time firing back at the police who engaged them....freeing up valubale time that many people might have been able to escape during.

How many did escape while we had these out gunned cops in the school? Maybe the NRA would like to Put some Ramo like guys in all the schools. About 10 or so. Because knowing my old High school...I could walk in with a nice assault riffle and large ammo clips and take out a few class rooms before a guard could even make it from one side of the school to the other. With the firepower the NRA wants to put in the hands of these kids anyway, guards can be like speed bumps. And again, its funny that the people so scared of the goverment want Millions of armed guards all over..And of course never say who is paying for this.

Werbung:
guns keep the govt honest. its no wonder govt wants them gone.

Really how honest was Saddam? They had lots of guns..The US have more guns then just about any industrial nation...Yet the right wing nut jobs cry how oppressed we are and how evil the goverment is. Why don't these pussys put up or shut up? If its so bad, go rise up...I will laugh as I watch it on tv and they get mowed down. Also how is it that just about every other industrial nation makes it without so many guns? I know , this is the part where you pull out the Hitler card...Only problem is, Hitler actually had more lax laws for guns then the goverment before him...So long as you happen no be Jewish. But then again you probably think the jews would have somehow been able to fight the German Army . You guys live in this outdated world where some rag tags can go beat a well trained army in there own nation. That hardly even worked back when we all had muskets and lined up in a stupid line...let alone now. One day the conservatives will wake up and find out. its not the 1700's anymore. I had a debate a while a back with one trying to use laws made to fight pirates as how we should handle al Quada. Its no wonder the Right in Hick Ville USA , aka the south, still have Republicans in Mississippi still with a majority against interracial marriage. I am shocked the Round Earth and that it goes around the sun is even supported. ( also why this nation sucks a science...don't even know what real science is let alone how to do it with your History museums with Humans and Dino's at the same time. When you hit the 21 century let us know.

Back