The Best Explanation That I've Ever Found on Islamic Fanaticism

I agree with everything you have said, we seem to share views on Islam almost to the core. It seems all we disagree on is the idea that radicalism is the main 'voice' of Islam. It is not. There is no evidence for this claim, except that the smaller radical minority try and shout a bit louder, and get given a metaphorical megaphone via more press attention throughout the world.

They "shout a bit louder..." really? That is a most careful, tolerant...and dare I say PC description for a fanatical group responsible for nearly all the worlds bombings, beheading, torturing, and all sorts of terrorist mayhem.

And regarding the press, would you prefer they NOT report on all the heinous actions or just not do it so much? Is the American media, which is overwhelmingly liberal and completely infected with PC, TOO HARD ON THE MURDERING ISLAMISTS?

Werbung:
While I agree that the individuals who believe in radical Islam are dangerous, I don't see how you have arrived at the figure of 10% being inherently dangerous to all Islam. It seems like an arbitrary number you have picked up on to reinforce your own beliefs about Islam.
re-read my post... over 1billion Muslims on this planet and counting... You have missed the whole point of the original post in your attempt to come off wiser, or smarter..I really don't care about the exact %..of all acts of terror what percentage are done by Muslims? enough said

You clearly have trouble reading statistics, let me break it down for you. The word minority means:
The smaller number or part, esp. a number that is less than half the whole number.

In all of those statistics, the vast majority can be described as non-radical. In every question asked, the minority give a radical answer.

Please, if we are going to use facts rather than guess work to base our arguments, we need to actually read and correctly talk about the solid evidence.
It's like this for me. If you believe in a God that practices fear, hate, repression, isolationism, and punishment....then by all means please sign up with your nearest Islam recruiter and get some of that. As for me, I'm out.

I have actually read the Quran- not all 114 books- but a majority of it. It is online. The beauty of having read the Quran is that when I am engaged in a conversation with some pro-Islam person (oddly, usually an atheistic liberal) that becomes the first question I ask. I end the conversation when I realize that the person I am engaged with does not know anything about Islam.

You see liberals pretend to practice tolerance but they really don't. What they really practice is telling others how to speak and act. I always think- if liberals knew anything- they wouldn't be liberals...Now that said.. If you can live with the percentages you yourself posted then we have nothing in common.

If you murder vast numbers of people, as has 'the West' incredible numbers of Muslims, it is hardly surprising if some of them kill some of you, is it? They aren't holy, non-violent, forgiving Christians like you, after all.

You clearly have trouble reading statistics, let me break it down for you. The word minority means:
The smaller number or part, esp. a number that is less than half the whole number..

According to CBS News, 45% of Muslims believe that the 9/11 attack on NY was a conspiracy between the USA and Israel. Is 45% a "minority"? Yes it is, but one must look further into the data. CBS also reported that less than 22% said that it was NOT a conspiracy. That means that a large percentage either didn't have an opinion, or were afraid to express their opinion. Of those who did give an opinion, the majority blamed Americans and Israelis, not their murdering brethern.

CBS also reported that sixty-eight percent of British Muslims support the arrest and prosecution of those British people who "insult Islam." When asked if free speech should be protected, even if it offends religious groups, 62 percent of British Muslims say No, it should not. Those are majorities, and reflect an overwhelming disgust for free-speech among ALL Muslims.

In all of those statistics, the vast majority can be described as non-radical. In every question asked, the minority give a radical answer.

You're missing the entire point of the original article. You continue to emphasize the fact that radical Muslims represent a minority. The original article made the same point about German Nazis. German Nazis never constituted a majority of the German population. As the article clearly noted, the violence of the Nazis, and the fear they engendered among the majority of the German population, led to involving the majority into the aggressive 2nd-World War. The Nazis, just like the radical Muslims in their Madrasas, took charge of "educating" their youth, and indoctrinating them in their racial/religious hatred. The point of the article is that unlike those average German citizens in 1927-35 Germany, we must NOT ignore a vicious and determined minority whose aim is to overpower decent, civilized society. We must also NOT tolerate those moderate Muslims who attempt to enable or excuse their murdering brethern. The Islamic-radical minority must be wiped off the face of the earth with no mercy.

Please, if we are going to use facts rather than guess work to base our arguments, we need to actually read and correctly talk about the solid evidence.

That's what I've done in responding to you. A link is at http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/14/opinion/main1893879.shtml&date=2011-04-06.

You want facts? Most Muslims are not terrorists, but most terrorists are Muslims. When are those the liberals who are running things going to extricate their heads from their asses and acknowledge that fact?

If you murder vast numbers of people, as has 'the West' incredible numbers of Muslims, it is hardly surprising if some of them kill some of you, is it? They aren't holy, non-violent, forgiving Christians like you, after all.

so they kill us while we murder them ?

unless you are referring to the Crusades where have we murdered vast numbers ? if you are referring to the Crusades the USA had yet to be formed much less discovered by the europeans (as in you and yours).

muslims, on the other hand, have mudered quite a few and within memory.

They "shout a bit louder..." really? That is a most careful, tolerant...and dare I say PC description for a fanatical group responsible for nearly all the worlds bombings, beheading, torturing, and all sorts of terrorist mayhem.

And regarding the press, would you prefer they NOT report on all the heinous actions or just not do it so much? Is the American media, which is overwhelmingly liberal and completely infected with PC, TOO HARD ON THE MURDERING ISLAMISTS?

I'm not talking about their actions here, I'm talking about whether they are the "VOICE" of Islam, so how loud they shout is not some PC analogy but what I actually mean. I agree that violence, such as beheading people in a British street, is heinous, and nothing close to "shouting".

Radicalism is not the majority voice of Islam, it is the voice given so much attention because it commits awful acts and shifts newspapers. Most Muslims denounce Islam, but that doesn't make front page news.

Radicalism is not the majority voice of Islam, it is the voice given so much attention because it commits awful acts and shifts newspapers. Most Muslims denounce Islam, but that doesn't make front page news.
It doesn't make the front page news because it doesn't exist.

kabul-aid-office.jpg

Children flee a Religion of Peace attack on a humanitarian office in
Kabul during a week which saw over 300 people slaughtered in the
name of Islam. Meanwhile "peace-loving" Muslims did what they
usually do: shirk responsibility and find a way to blame non-Muslims.

More people are killed by Islamists each year than in all 350 years of the Spanish Inquisition combined. (source)

Islamic terrorists murder more people every day than the Ku Klux Klan has in the last 50 years. (source)

More civilians were killed by Muslim extremists in two hours on September 11th than in the 36 years of sectarian conflict in Northern Ireland. (source)

19 Muslim hijackers killed more innocents in two hours on September 11th than the number of American criminals executed in the last 65 years. (source)

Save your pro-islamic crap for other brain-washed progressives. Many of us here in the US are very clear what islam is really about!

In the book, Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat, written by Dr. Peter Hammond, he explores the topic of the impact that an increasing Muslim population has on that society. The lists below illustrate the Muslim population status of countries around the world, and exactly what changes to the societies can be expected according to Hammond.

The book as well as the author are controversial, but the topic is definitely something that needs to be explored and understood. From the book:

As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:

United States -- Muslim 0.6%
Australia -- Muslim 1.5%
Canada -- Muslim 1.9%
China -- Muslim 1.8%
Italy -- Muslim 1.5%
Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs. This is happening in:

Denmark -- Muslim 2%
Germany -- Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%
Spain -- Muslim 4%
Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply. This is occurring in:

France -- Muslim 8%
Philippines -- 5%
Sweden -- Muslim 5%
Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad & Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris , we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam , with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam. Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in:

Guyana -- Muslim 10%
India -- Muslim 13.4%
Israel -- Muslim 16%
Kenya -- Muslim 10%
Russia -- Muslim 15%

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:

Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%
Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and ***ya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:

Albania -- Muslim 70%
Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%
Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%
Sudan -- Muslim 70%

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%
Egypt -- Muslim 90%
Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%
Iran -- Muslim 98%
Iraq -- Muslim 97%
Jordan -- Muslim 92%
Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
Palestine -- Muslim 99%
Syria -- Muslim 90%
Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of 'Dar-es-Salaam' -- the Islamic House of Peace. Here there's supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrasses are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:

Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%
Somalia -- Muslim 100%
Yemen -- Muslim 100%

Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons.

If anyone bothers to research the history of Islam, they find nothing but murder, mayhem, and enslavement of conquered peoples. And it continues today...

The irony is today's Leftists regularly condemn the West and Christianity for it's historical tyrannical actions, but when was the last time you heard a leftist condemn the historical actions of Muslims and Islam?

If anyone bothers to research the history of Islam, they find nothing but murder, mayhem, and enslavement of conquered peoples. And it continues today...

Yet Another Woman Says She Was Held as a Domestic Slave by Saudi Diplomats in Virginia

The irony is today's Leftists regularly condemn the West and Christianity for it's historical tyrannical actions, but when was the last time you heard a leftist condemn the historical actions of Muslims and Islam?

This is why I say liberalism/progressivism are working together, either directly or indirectly to push a world wide agenda to implement Sharia Law.
It's not just about condemning the West and Christianity or even religion as in "Freedom from Religion. It is about eradicating all religion except islam which we know is not a religion but a totalitarian government disguised as a religion and implementing Sharia Law world wide!

silent majority it is then ? if you chose silence then you have no voice leaving.. yeah those guys.

Werbung:
Back