The climate change lie!

Werbung:
so where is the "lie"? "obsession" isn't a synonym for lie of course.

Why does it have to be? It can be both.

You posting as this Wry person also? Busted!

You never argue themes or concepts. You do not defend or argue for anything.

You are not worth my time. Not on this thread or any other have you disputed with any facts or logic any major point I have made.

Again a waste of time.

Climate change is a white western obsession. The rest of the world does not give a shit. It is an idiot guilt ridden way for the west to downgrade their lifestyle to the benefit of China and everybody else.

China generates 30% of the world's carbon emissions and libtards do not care. They are building hundreds of coal powered plants so they can provide the coal. Is that green? Never a criticism from the idiots. Shut up racist!

Electric cars? China makes 80% of lithium batteries and produces 30% of the world's lithium.

Solar power? China makes 75% of the world's solar panels. None of these things are green.

Biofuels? Using corn to make ethanol is incredible inefficient and immoral. It is also not green but the tards are all for it from both parties.
China India Russia could care less

Why does it have to be? It can be both.

You posting as this Wry person also? Busted!

You never argue themes or concepts. You do not defend or argue for anything.

You are not worth my time. Not on this thread or any other have you disputed with any facts or logic any major point I have made.

Again a waste of time.
As if your time is valuable.
You pompous arrogant charmless nerk.

Having your immoral white supremacist ideology dismantled can be a difficult thing.

So you think the oil producing countries of the middle east will be going green soon? Kuwait going green?
I dont care if they go striped and do somersaults.
You seem to be an authority on everything. Youre abrasive attitude is repulsive. A very nasty piece of work.

I dont care if they go striped and do somersaults.
You seem to be an authority on everything. Youre abrasive attitude is repulsive. A very nasty piece of work.

So you admit this is all a lie that CC is not an existential threat?

We have been told for over 30 years that we are a decade from major catastrophe so you admit that is all a lie?

So you admit this is all a lie that CC is not an existential threat?
Youre a nut case. I never mentioned anything like that. You need some mental help.
We have been told for over 30 years that we are a decade from major catastrophe so you admit that is all a lie?
Where did I say that? Youre paranoid. Settle down and have a valium.

Get your anger and narcissism under control.

Youre a nut case. I never mentioned anything like that. You need some mental help.

First of all stop obsessing about my mood.. I know it is your crude attempt at a defense mechanism. Perhaps you are bucking to get me off this forum. In every post carrying on about how nuts I am because you cannot debate me.

I'm going to go real slow.

1. We are told by the climate change liars that we are in the midst of a catastrophe and just a decade or less away from total disaster unless major radical change occurs. The world needs sharply reduce carbon emissions now or else!

2. I have said repeatedly that 80% of the world does not care about reducing carbon emissions or cannot do anything about it. A claim that has never been challenged or will be.

3. You have said you do not care what they do or how they think. They can "get striped" whatever that means.

So what happens if the world keep relying on fossil fuels and producing them? Well nothing but according to your heroes according to your religion it should bring the end of our earth.

What you are proving honestly is that you know this is a fraud. You also prove that for some people and some countries(China) it perfectly fine with you if they shit out all the carbon they want.

So thanks for proving what a liar you are.

First of all stop obsessing about my mood.. I know it is your crude attempt at a defense mechanism.
You only think you know. That's classic narcissism.
Perhaps you are bucking to get me off this forum. In every post carrying on about how nuts I am because you cannot debate me.

I'm going to go real slow.
Oh no. I want you to stay forever. You're the gift that keeps giving like you demented mate.
1. We are told by the climate change liars that we are in the midst of a catastrophe and just a decade or less away from total disaster unless major radical change occurs. The world needs sharply reduce carbon emissions now or else!
I haven't heard one person who studies the subject, telling lies but obviously you being a know all, you have.
2. I have said repeatedly that 80% of the world does not care about reducing carbon emissions or cannot do anything about it. A claim that has never been challenged or will be.
Again, you're the only one belching those stats but you do have a propensity to be economical with the truth and grossly exaggerated.
3. You have said you do not care what they do or how they think. They can "get striped" whatever that means.
I suggest you get dictionary.
So what happens if the world keep relying on fossil fuels and producing them?
I don't know but you're the resudent intellectual mountain. You tell us.
Well nothing but according to your heroes according to your religion it should bring the end of our earth.

I would back the science before i would listen to a narcissist trying to bully everyone.
What you are proving honestly is that you know this is a fraud.

Am I? How exactly have I proven That? You getting irratic and delirious at once.

its you who want to rebel against the best science and brains in the world. That's a bully trait of most republican conspiracy theorists.
You also prove that for some people and some countries(China) it perfectly fine with you if they shit out all the carbon they want.

That's ironic. I never suggested that at all. Youre going nuts attempting to brow beat me. But if its a fraud as you say, why would it worry you what the Chinese do? You should be embraced their actions because it suits you argument.
youre not a real deep thinker son.
So thanks for proving what a liar you are.
I have told a lie about any climate change but if you get a warm inner glow from being a bully, knock yourself out.

Narcissists like you are everywhere. They all haunt places like this and bully people into submission.
NEVER do they take any responsibility for themselves. Its always someone else's fault and their view and intelligence is beyond reproach.

But that little Asian wife. Ask her about stand over husbands and abuse. I'm not suggesting anything other than they are quick to recognise it but the tenuous relationship is maintained by them remaining silent. Sound familiar?

So cut your stand over tactics. It won't work on me. You will not intimidate me with your psychopathy. For those watching, don't be ruffled by this nut. They're very common.

Not arguing with an idiot. 80% of the world has no regard for this climate change problem. It is primarily an obsession of white western countries!

The rest of the world does care and in many cases they have little capacity to go green. Boris' favorite country produces 30% of those greenhouse emissions that the liars claim are ruining the earth. He does not care!

When a poster says things that are basic hard core fact it angers certain posters. Like Russia and the middle eastern countries whose economies relay on fossil fuels will NEVER go green. They will also have markets to sell those fossil fuels in a world that is developing!!!!

retardmike3.jpg

They can get striped!

The world is never going to stop developing. The world is never going to stop growing in population. The world is never going to stop using fossil fuels!

Not arguing with an idiot. 80% of the world has no regard for this climate change problem. It is primarily an obsession of white western countries!
Settle down. Your frustration is building after it called you out.
You have no evidence of any percentage. Thats your ignorant opinion. Its not an obsession. Its a fact. It doesn't matter if you don't believe it, its happening without you.
The rest of the world does care and in many cases they have little capacity to go green.
who mentioned about going green?
Boris' favorite country produces 30% of those greenhouse emissions that the liars claim are ruining the earth. He does not care!
I dont care what china does because no one cares what usa does. I dont have any favourite country. Youre being presumptuous again but that's your nature.
When a poster says things that are basic hard core fact it angers certain posters.
You mean like the science and evidence that the earth is warming and recalcitrant fools dont believe them? I know what you mean.
Like Russia and the middle eastern countries whose economies relay on fossil fuels will NEVER go green.
really? Theres another of those wild ignorant statrments you are find if making. Only above, you were spruiking about hard core facts and then you blurt out another lie.
View attachment 1820

The world is never going to stop developing. The world is never going to stop growing in population. The world is never going to stop using fossil fuels!
Thank you for your wisdom but the world is not taking notice of big mouthed narcissistic bullies.
They tend to rely on hard core facts. Remember them?

Werbung:
So there is no attempt to completely change our economy supposedly to stop this climate change? It is all in my head?

Of course those changes have nothing at all to do with our personal freedom and choices or empowering government over the individual?

So what did I lie about again? I said nothing factually incorrect. Nothing!

So idiots assault us with this crap about the world coming to an end. The cause is supposed to be carbon emissions. But idiot poster does not care about one single country that is responsible for 30% of those carbon emissions? That makes sense. :cautious:

Bottom line is that I do not want to alter our economy and our standard of living while giving up our personal freedoms for the sake of some bullshit that 80% of the world is ignoring.

Back