The climate change lie!

Only one way to solve the bugger eating boris issue a frontal lobotomy reversal if it can be done . maybe they can graft the mind of maggot onto his and triple his Iq
Im willing to let him have one of my testicals to graft to his brain it will not only make him feel like a real man but make him a thousand times smarter and he will stop wearing a dress and make up.
Id offer the same for turtle boy god knows he needs it more then borris but it would take more to help him .
That is exactly what I'm saying and you think it's debate.
It's all you have other than constipation and diarrhoea of the mouth simultaneously.

Let me know when you want me to throw some mud. You're an amateur.

Werbung:

This is a thread from 2010 that was spot on. Hardly any response.

The world population will not stop growing. Developing countries like India, Indonesia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nigeria and Brazil will not stop developing. The middle eastern oil producing countries will never stop producing fossil fuels. Russia will certainly never stop.

Europe to me is particularly hypocritical on this. They do not have as much fossil fuel as North America has but are still 70% dependent on them after all these decades of bullshit.

This autistic(retard) little child is the intellectual voice of this movement. 3 Nobel peace prize nominations for this retard. everything she says here is a total lie. Ecosystems are not collapsing in fact in the decades while this lie has been pushed the standard of living for the poor of this world has significantly increased. Starvation and hunger has declined.

Gen Z in a Frenzy

"Whoa. I mean, like, no way, bro. Greta's like really cool, nothing about her is Old School. Like, wow, bro, she got chosen as Time Magazine's like person of the year. Wow. Somebody our age finally gets respect. Wow, I mean like how cool is that! Go, Greta, go! Hah-Hah."

Notice always how the elite who preach this religion are not green? They want you to give up your liberty and change your lifestyle but never them.

Every one of these wealthy libtards fly private jets around the world. That includes that moron Prince Harry and his wife.

Trustfundie Treehuggers

Every myth about climate change has been destroyed on this thread with no real challenge.

Walter is a big CC believer of course. Does not give a shit about China, India and Indonesia burning coal but white people need to wake up! Spewing nonsense about the artic.

Again for the 50th time this is a white western obsession! The people in Pakistan will never give a damn about CC.

And why do they call it climate change and not global warming? Because people stopped believing in the global warming lie. In the next 3 days we are going to have record cold with temps possibly down to zero F. I'm running to Lowes to buy bales of straw to provide insulation for the dog and our chickens it will be so cold. This is all bullshit!

Every myth about climate change has been destroyed on this thread with no real challenge.

Walter is a big CC believer of course. Does not give a shit about China, India and Indonesia burning coal but white people need to wake up! Spewing nonsense about the artic.

Again for the 50th time this is a white western obsession! The people in Pakistan will never give a damn about CC.

And why do they call it climate change and not global warming? Because people stopped believing in the global warming lie. In the next 3 days we are going to have record cold with temps possibly down to zero F. I'm running to Lowes to buy bales of straw to provide insulation for the dog and our chickens it will be so cold. This is all bullshit!
Like all CC deniers, you can believe what you like. The problem for you is you're believing a lie and time will not change that.

Like all CC deniers, you can believe what you like. The problem for you is you're believing a lie and time will not change that.

How is being a denier a "lie"?

Nothing predicted by the climate fanatics has ever come true. The planet is a better place to live today than decades ago even though your heroes lie that it is falling apart. There is a higher standard of living and less hunger today you cannot deny that without being an idiot.

How is being a denier a "lie"?

Nothing predicted by the climate fanatics has ever come true. The planet is a better place to live today than decades ago even though your heroes lie that it is falling apart. There is a higher standard of living and less hunger today you cannot deny that without being an idiot.
Denying it is a lie because it is fact regardless of what you think.

What if you discover that what you have been told is not true or accurate?
It's impossible because the statistics are there for anyone to read.
But the irony of you say that. What if you discover, what I've been saying all along, there is no god?
Get you head around that you delusional fool.

It's impossible because the statistics are there for anyone to read.
But the irony of you say that. What if you discover, what I've been saying all along, there is no god?
Get you head around that you delusional fool.
Statistical Analysis Is Designer Arithmetic

Example:

"How much is 2+ 2?"

Most profitable answer: "How much do you want it to be?"

Also, it is a trade skill for those with not enough intelligence to do productive science.

every "myth" has been destroyed? well, myths aren't real, so no great achievement in "destroying" them.

but i haven't seen any credible proof that global climate change is NOT happening and that humans aren't contributing to it.

so feel free to brag about a nothing burger :)

Statistical Analysis Is Designer Arithmetic

Example:

"How much is 2+ 2?"

Most profitable answer: "How much do you want it to be?"

Also, it is a trade skill for those with not enough intelligence to do productive science.
You're pathetic. You know I'm right but some inner denial sense attached to your politics refuses to allow you to acknowledge it. It's not my fault you lack fundamental skills.

Werbung:
A libtard tries to make the case for climate change by posting a video made by Shell one of the biggest oil companies in the world. Why not BP they are even more politically correct?

As for Hitch I agree with 90% he has ever said or stood for but he was a supporter of the Iraq war and seemed to be less critical of the global warming religion than others.

Back