The Conservative Guide to criticism of Israel

Stalin

1) Accuse your opponent of anti-semitism. This works most of the time. Once in a while you will come across some smart-aleck who has found what a semite actually is and will tell you that Palestinians are MORE semitic than jews. In this case, move to 2)

2) Accuse your opponent of being a jew-hater. This is a good bet because a lot of people do not like the jews, including many jews. If the later is the case, you can move to 3).

3) Accuse your opponent of being a self-hating jew. Some jews do not like the activities of Israel or the idea of Israel itself as the creation of Israel without God is technically blasphemy. If the argument goes in this direction, proceed to 4)

4) Accuse your opponent of being a liberal, especially if they are gay or vote for a democratic candidate. Liberals are of course traitors and weak so they will usually cave in at this stage. If they show unexpected resolve, then proceed to 5)

5) Accuse your opponent of being a communist. As everyone knows, communists are never logical and always wrong.

That's it. Good luck with all those liberal, anti-semitic, self-hating jewish communists out there.

Comrade Lazar Kaganovich of the Soviet Politburo

Werbung:
Funny stuff. You're right, I've seen a few members of this forum who, if I didn't know better, appear to be using this "Guide".

1) Accuse your opponent of anti-semitism. This works most of the time. Once in a while you will come across some smart-aleck who has found what a semite actually is and will tell you that Palestinians are MORE semitic than jews. In this case, move to 2)

2) Accuse your opponent of being a jew-hater. This is a good bet because a lot of people do not like the jews, including many jews. If the later is the case, you can move to 3).

3) Accuse your opponent of being a self-hating jew. Some jews do not like the activities of Israel or the idea of Israel itself as the creation of Israel without God is technically blasphemy. If the argument goes in this direction, proceed to 4)

4) Accuse your opponent of being a liberal, especially if they are gay or vote for a democratic candidate. Liberals are of course traitors and weak so they will usually cave in at this stage. If they show unexpected resolve, then proceed to 5)

5) Accuse your opponent of being a communist. As everyone knows, communists are never logical and always wrong.

That's it. Good luck with all those liberal, anti-semitic, self-hating jewish communists out there.

Comrade Lazar Kaganovich of the Soviet Politburo

Actually, this is very sad. One person's "accusations" are another person's statement of FACTS.

This is also a typical tactic of the left. When they get backed into a corner with counter-punches and uppercuts, they roll out their "you might be a conservative if" list.

It's all just another form of whining and sniveling after a liberal gets beat down and exposed. Stalin has no choice but to deflect the subject that he refuses to address.

"Stalin" still hasn't answered for the mass murders and crimes of his hero, Josef Stalin. He never will, because deep down in his nether regions, he knows Stalin was no better than Adolph Hitler, in fact he was WORSE.

I'm surprised you would fall for this childish playground behavior, "Centrehalf".
I THOUGHT you were more intelligent than that.

I'm surprised you would fall for this childish playground behavior, "Centrehalf".
I THOUGHT you were more intelligent than that.

There are people on this forum who routinely show that when it comes to Israel, they can't separate the religion from the country. I have seen members on this forum do exactly what Stalin just outlined, if someone (usually Stalin) tries to talk about the nation of Israel in a negative way, they're called jew-haters. It's practically impossible to have an intelligent debate about Israel on this forum because some people resort to the exact tactics that Stalin has outlined. I didn't fall for anything, I'm just calling it like I see it.

There are people on this forum who routinely show that when it comes to Israel, they can't separate the religion from the country. I have seen members on this forum do exactly what Stalin just outlined, if someone (usually Stalin) tries to talk about the nation of Israel in a negative way, they're called jew-haters. It's practically impossible to have an intelligent debate about Israel on this forum because some people resort to the exact tactics that Stalin has outlined. I didn't fall for anything, I'm just calling it like I see it.

How about these facts...Are you and Obama aware that Israel has been willing to “act boldly to advance a lasting peace” since before its existence, when Israel accepted a U.N. proposal to establish two states in the region—one Jewish, the other Arab? We know that Arab states rejected that plan, which granted Israel land that constituted one-sixth of one percent of what was known as the Arab world, and five Arab armies invaded Israel the day after its independence was declared in order to annihilate her.

Are you and the president aware that from 1948 through 1967 Jordan and Egypt controlled the West Bank and Gaza—and during that time neither nation lifted a finger to establish a Palestinian state? Or that the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO), whose declared purpose was the elimination of Israel, was founded in 1964—three years before the West Bank and Gaza fell under Israeli control? Or that in 1970 King Hussein of Jordan announced a war on the PLO, his army’s slaughtering tens of thousands of Palestinians and eradicating the PLO from Jordan? Or that when the PLO moved to Lebanon and created a state within a state and that by 1975 Lebanon—once known as the “Switzerland of the Middle East”—was ruined?

Arte you and our President Obama aware that the land Israel won in 1967—including the West Bank, the Gaza Strip, the Sinai desert and the Golan Heights—was the result of a war of aggression by Arab states against Israel? Or that after its victory in the so-called “Six Day War” Israel signaled to the Arab states its willingness to relinquish virtually all the territories it acquired in exchange for peace—but that hope was crushed in August 1967 when Arab leaders met in Khartoum and adopted a formula that became known as the “three noes”: no peace with Israel, no negotiations with Israel, and no recognition of Israel.

Do you or the president realize that in 1978 Prime Minister Menachem Begin submitted an accord with Egypt to the Knesset that won overwhelming bipartisan approval—and as a result Israel returned to Egypt the strategically crucial and oil-rich Sinai desert—territory three times the size of Israel and more than 90 percent of the land Israel took control of in the 1967 war? Is Obama aware that in the summer of 2000, then-Prime Minister Ehud Barak offered up an astonishing set of concessions to Yasir Arafat, including having Israel withdraw to virtually all of the 1949-1967 boundaries, so that a Palestinian state could be proclaimed with its capital in Jerusalem? And that Arafat not only turned down the offer but responded with a second intifada?

I wonder, too, if you or President Obama were aware that Prime Minister Ariel Sharon unilaterally and entirely withdrew Israel from the Gaza strip, only to watch as the militant group Hamas took control and began to shower Israel with rocket attacks.

Do I need to go on?

Regards
Doug

NoBull, why are you linking me to Obama? Why are you assuming that I'm not aware of recent history in the Middle East? Why are you assuming that I want Israel to disappear?

All I did was find humor in Stalin's response to the people in this forum who constantly call him a jew-hater when he says anything negative about the nation of Israel. His post was funny because it was true, he is treated that way. You've made a lot of assumptions about me that are unfounded.

I am a anti semite , I hate jews, I hate christians, but I love Muslims...of course fact is I don't care what one you are...but it makes the debate so much easier for the pro Israel side to ignore anything you say..

Stalin did forget, when in doubt just point out attack by a muslim as proof that all of them are evil, and anything Israel does is thus just and good. ( even if they attack US SHips, kill Civilians, or take land, or what ever else they may do)

And of course to attack Israels actions always means you support evry action by evry Hamas member as well...your not able to think both sides are in the wrong on areas.

PFOS, you may have just hosed yourself. Someone's going to put this in their sig line. lol.

they could, would not matter. it would show there attachment to the truth vs spin...

Kinda like how Colbert had that guy running for office with no one running against him say he enjoyed cocaine and hookers....and even when clearly a joke...some aired it out of context the next day...as expected...

NoBull, why are you linking me to Obama? Why are you assuming that I'm not aware of recent history in the Middle East? Why are you assuming that I want Israel to disappear?

All I did was find humor in Stalin's response to the people in this forum who constantly call him a jew-hater when he says anything negative about the nation of Israel. His post was funny because it was true, he is treated that way. You've made a lot of assumptions about me that are unfounded.

I'm not one of those people you were talking about..Facts do matter..I can seperate religion from country..

Best regards
doug

I'm not one of those people you were talking about..Facts do matter..I can seperate religion from country..

Best regards
doug

which is why I'm confused. You put up a quote from me that didn't attack you, or Israel, in any way, then you made an assumption that I held certain views. I haven't disputed your views in any way on this subject, in this thread or in any other thread. I asked you to explain why you thought that I needed to be linked with Obama or to be given a history lesson. You then came back with something that does not address the questions I asked you. Is there some other problem that I'm not aware of or do you just not want to say why you assumed that I was an Israel-hating Obamanista?

Best regards
centrehalf

which is why I'm confused. You put up a quote from me that didn't attack you, or Israel, in any way, then you made an assumption that I held certain views. I haven't disputed your views in any way on this subject, in this thread or in any other thread. I asked you to explain why you thought that I needed to be linked with Obama or to be given a history lesson. You then came back with something that does not address the questions I asked you. Is there some other problem that I'm not aware of or do you just not want to say why you assumed that I was an Israel-hating Obamanista?

Best regards
centrehalf

I never assumed you were an Israel-hating Obamanista! But from your post it sounded like you were assuming anyone pro Isreal can't have an honest debate on the facts...BUT after reading your post..I'm sorry

doug

Werbung:
Comrade..tell us about them...tia

doug

Here they are...all 225 of them.

Enjoy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_Nations_resolutions_concerning_Israel

We could start with Resolution 194

"..United Nations General Assembly Resolution 194 [1] was passed on December 11, 1948, near the end of the 1948 Arab-Israeli War. The resolution expresses appreciation for the efforts of UN Envoy Folke Bernadotte after his assassination by members of the Lehi group. It deals with the situation in the region of The British Mandate of Palestine at the time, establishing and defining the role of the United Nations Conciliation Commission as an organization to facilitate peace in the region.

The resolution consists of 15 articles, the most quoted of which are:

Article 7: protection and free access to the Holy Places
Article 8: demilitarization and UN control over Jerusalem
Article 9: free access to Jerusalem
Article 11: calls for the return of refugees

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UN_General_Assembly_Resolution_194

Gee, the UN envoy was assasinated by a Jewish terrorist group !!

How did that happen ?

The Jews are the good guys !!

Comrade Stalin

Back