The price of global US democracy

PLC wrote:
..., the COE business being what it is, he'll still get a mega multi million dollar golden parachute, but the ordinary workers will be screwed.

Exactly!

Capitalism gone rabid!

Werbung:
PLC wrote:

Exactly!

Capitalism gone rabid!

Care to commit on the thousands of CEO's who are running a great business and keeping workers employed? Or should we only focus on the very few that have had their companies tank?

Care to commit on the thousands of CEO's who are running a great business and keeping workers employed? Or should we only focus on the very few that have had their companies tank?

In this instance we are focusing on those who have gone bad. Is there any reason why you would be confused about that?

If it hurts your feelings then why not start a thread which applauds good CEO's? Don't corrupt this thread with your contariness.

In this instance we are focusing on those who have gone bad. Is there any reason why you would be confused about that?

If it hurts your feelings then why not start a thread which applauds good CEO's? Don't corrupt this thread with your contariness.

Well, continue to focus away. But policy shifts do not need to be made on the exception, such as the bad CEO.

And I personally am sick about hearing about how CEO's "screw the hardworking American" because CEO's, doctors, etc are some of the hardest working people in America.

Well, continue to focus away. But policy shifts do not need to be made on the exception, such as the bad CEO.

And I personally am sick about hearing about how CEO's "screw the hardworking American" because CEO's, doctors, etc are some of the hardest working people in America.

I am too Rob and so we should talk to the person who decided to bring CEO's back into this discussion. You first. Warn't me Rob, I was just trying to explain what a CEO needed to be capable of doing in a conversation about Obama's requirements.

Werbung:
I am too Rob and so we should talk to the person who decided to bring CEO's back into this discussion. You first. Warn't me Rob, I was just trying to explain what a CEO needed to be capable of doing in a conversation about Obama's requirements.

I did see your initial comment, but you then followed it up with Post #31.

Back