The Republican party is too far to the right.

Good city--Toronto.
I think I may go to Nanaimo, up in B.C., live in the woods outside of the town.
With lots of dogs--maybe a cat or two.

Yes. . .that sounds great! And you would have all the things you so much criticize in Obama's policies, including National health care, more labor laws, more diversity and MUCH STRICTER GUN LAWS

Reaction to Canadian laws on Colorado shooter's guns - Your - CBC

www.cbc.ca/.../reaction-to-canadian-laws-on-colorado-shooter...Share
Jul 27, 2012 – ... a discussion of Canada's laws on restricted firearms and an interview with a sports shooter on the differences between Canada and the U.S.

And more lenient laws on abortion rights:

National Abortion Federation: Legal Abortion in Canada

www.prochoice.org/canada/legal.htmlShare
Since 1988 there have been nolaws in Canadarestrictingabortion.

And, while the US is BY FAR spending the most on defense budget (over 700 billions a year), Canada is 14th in developed countries, and spends less than $25 billions a year.

So. . . basically, you are planning to move to a country that has all the qualities and many of the policies that you are trying to escape!

So, I guess the only big difference is that the Canadian Prime Minister is WHITE, and our President is BLACK.

I guess it would be smart, before you decide to move, to ask yourself what (or whom) you want to escape from!

It is also not easy for an old man to adjust to a totally new environment. . .it usually leads to a sharp decrease in cognitive and physical functioning![/QUOTE]

Werbung:
Yes. . .that sounds great! And you would have all the things you so much criticize in Obama's policies, including National health care, more labor laws, more diversity and MUCH STRICTER GUN LAWS

And more lenient laws on abortion rights:

And, while the US is BY FAR spending the most on defense budget (over 700 billions a year), Canada is 14th in developed countries, and spends less than $25 billions a year.

So. . . basically, you are planning to move to a country that has all the qualities and many of the policies that you are trying to escape!

So, I guess the only big difference is that the Canadian Prime Minister is WHITE, and our President is BLACK.

I guess it would be smart, before you decide to move, to ask yourself what (or whom) you want to escape from!

It is also not easy for an old man to adjust to a totally new environment. . .it usually leads to a sharp decrease in cognitive and physical functioning!
[/quote]

Cool down, Carlota!

Well youre safer in Canada than in America,,why ?? Cause these guys take their jobs seriously
0.jpg

Than These guys
alg-bloomberg-nypd-jpg.jpg

They dont enforce petty crimes unlike cops in America do. When you shoplift small stuff in Canada theyre told to leave you alone they understand. In America you shoplift from Walmart you get arrested,, fingerprinted and prositcuted.

Well youre safer in Canada than in America,,why ?? Cause these guys take their jobs seriously
0.jpg

Than These guys
alg-bloomberg-nypd-jpg.jpg

They dont enforce petty crimes unlike cops in America do. When you shoplift small stuff in Canada theyre told to leave you alone they understand. In America you shoplift from Walmart you get arrested,, fingerprinted and prositcuted.

And because they have much stricter gun laws, and because if you get sick, they won't refuse you treatment if you don't have insurance, and because their defense force is for DEFENSE, not for OFFENSE. . . and on and on. . .

Actually they sound rather 19th century to me.
With A touch of an hispanic brogue.

Well, dear. . .I have NOT ONE hispanic ancestor. Do you?
Or are you sure you are not beginning to speak in tongue?[/quote]

Carlota--whom you channel--you know--Maximilian's wife in Mexico?
Went over your head again. Sort of "slow on the uptake".
Has to do with Belgian history.

Moving to another country (like Canada or other Asian Countries ) is something that is worth considering when you look at the direction the US is headed. We have a "fiscal cliff" threatening to push our economy into into a deep recession (again). Our national debt has almost reached the point of Extremis. Our Federal Government is extremely inefficient, and our military is budgeting programs for hugely expensive equipment that don't fit the kind of wars we will be fighting in the future.

I suppose Obama feels he has a mandate to implement and increase social programs. This looks like a collision course to me. As a Civil Engineer I can find work in almost any country. I think it may be time to make contingency plans in case the dollar plunges and inflation eats up half my salary.

Moving to another country (like Canada or other Asian Countries ) is something that is worth considering when you look at the direction the US is headed. We have a "fiscal cliff" threatening to push our economy into into a deep recession (again). Our national debt has almost reached the point of Extremis. Our Federal Government is extremely inefficient, and our military is budgeting programs for hugely expensive equipment that don't fit the kind of wars we will be fighting in the future.

I suppose Obama feels he has a mandate to implement and increase social programs. This looks like a collision course to me. As a Civil Engineer I can find work in almost any country. I think it may be time to make contingency plans in case the dollar plunges and inflation eats up half my salary.

evrrywhere will be hsrmed if our economy tanks.

Wrong. Canada seems to being well because of their abundance of resources. Look where their dollar is. A lot of Asian countries do not rely on exports to the US.. Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand. Australia is not doing bad.

Your world is too small.

Werbung:
Wrong. Canada seems to being well because of their abundance of resources. Look where their dollar is. A lot of Asian countries do not rely on exports to the US.. Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand. Australia is not doing bad.

Your world is too small.
I agree with you. Te conservative view of thew world is too small.

Back