The stupidity of democrats

None of this is true. Both of these paragraphs are built on BIG LIES and in each of your posts to date.
really democrats didnt support no bail and defund the police lol where have you been in a cave ??

I think i have presented overwhelming evidence that I am right about democrats defunding the police and wanting no cash bail .
now show me how I lied after reading the links provided

Werbung:
really democrats didnt support no bail and defund the police lol where have you been in a cave ??

I think i have presented overwhelming evidence that I am right about democrats defunding the police and wanting no cash bail .

For decades OR's have been existed and the Judges decide to allow an OR, bail or custody. Very few, if any, police agencies have been defunded out of the tens of thousand agencies. In San Francisco the District Attorney was chased out of the office by the people when he was an example of someone who was a sample of your beliefs (in fact the former DA lost to an African American woman who was a DDA). The current office of the District Attorney is keeping all Robberies in custody. Your comment is hyperbole, and at best a half-truth - half truths are lies.

Werbung:

Back