The Tea Party will change America back to the days of Thomas Jefferson

steveox

Boy i cant wait til i see that day. The day that Lawbreakers get death!
You hear them saying FRY HIM!!!!! Well,,back in those days of Thomas Jefferson America was a totaly free and safe country to live in. You didnt have a corrupted system like you do now. You didnt have stupid juries in the courtroom. You didnt have corrupted judges. And Courts wasnt like a circus like it is now. The Tea Party will make sure that day will return.

Werbung:
Alrighty then. I have an idea of who the Tea Party won't be calling up to present their cause....

BTW: History tells it a little differently, but whatever.

America was a totaly free and safe country to live in.

Oh yeah, Jefferson and his buds, had a different adversary as well. They didn't care one bit about corruption or juries or law. They had sharp pointy sticks that made it kinda difficult to stay safe sometimes, and then later guns that went bang that were sold/trade to them by.....corrupt people. Corrupt Americans at that. Any ideas?

You do know that robbing Walmart to offset ones taxes wouild be breaking the law don't you?

If a "certain entity in the vast universe, without a specific name of course" was the only voice of conservatism, I would seriously consider being whatever the opposite was. Glad it's not.

Well im talking about the more serious crimes like Home invasion Raping,Robbing and killing women and children in the home. And Robbing and Killing Bank tellers,7-11 and Walgreens employees. Go do that back in thomas jefferson days and and you get hanged! And theyre were no liberals back in 1860s nether. Cause if Liberalism excisted why wasnt this woman spared?

Sigh. Read a history book.

BTW: It's a "liberal" ideology that gives "ambiguity" to what is a crime. The laws are very explicit.

Those who think they get to be the one who is the "exception" because another crime is worse, are probably those who REALLY need the different personalities of a jury...

Sigh. Read a history book.

BTW: It's a "liberal" ideology that gives "ambiguity" to what is a crime. The laws are very explicit.

Those who think they get to be the one who is the "exception" because another crime is worse, are probably those who REALLY need the different personalities of a jury...

Laws don't make right and wrong...the US revolution was Illegal under British law..did not make it wrong.

Laws don't make right and wrong...the US revolution was Illegal under British law..did not make it wrong.

No one said they did. I can think of a lot of bad laws. Doesn't mean breaking them is O.K. morally or otherwise.

BTW, the revolution wasn't IN ENGLAND, and it was against ENGLISH RULE! Just in case you didn't know.

Thats why Britan is much safer than in America. Like your much safer to walk in the streets of London late at night than walking in the streets of New York City at night.

You hear them saying FRY HIM!!!!! Well,,back in those days of Thomas Jefferson America was a totaly free and safe country to live in. You didnt have a corrupted system like you do now. You didnt have stupid juries in the courtroom. You didnt have corrupted judges. And Courts wasnt like a circus like it is now. The Tea Party will make sure that day will return.

Seriously? You think politics and corruption didn't exist in the days of Thomas Jefferson?

But the laws were tough back in those days. Like when youre found guilty in a court of law and judge hands you the sentence you serve the whole sentence. You get no Appreals you dont get a new trail and you dont get probation get let out soon because of good behavor.YOU SERVE YOUR WHOLE SENTENCE!!! And when the Judge sentence you to die. YOU DIE TOMMOROW! You dont get your last meal. You dont ask for an Appeal and the Governor or the court dont overturn your death sentence YOU DIE TOMMOROW!!

I am sure some tea party people would love to see a time like under Jerfferson...then they could own a few Negros and talk about how great it was to be Free while they went to vote and there wives stayed home without to right to vote...Oh the good old days for old white men.

I am sure some tea party people would love to see a time like under Jerfferson...then they could own a few Negros and talk about how great it was to be Free while they went to vote and there wives stayed home without to right to vote...Oh the good old days for old white men.

CRAZY!!!!

How are we suppose to find common ground with lunatics????

Are you kidding here or were you just in a bad mood when you wrote it or are you totally serious that you feel this way?

CRAZY!!!!

How are we suppose to find common ground with lunatics????

At academy? Lol. It cures hatred and "white self loathing", something libs apparently suffer from.

Werbung:
These“Tea Party” activists are simpletons: they are always bringing up the “founding fathers” and the Constitution - as if any of them ever read the Constitution, much less understand its provisions for the foundation of our government.

“We want our country back!” they cry.

It’s laughable. They are like the evangelical Christians that misquote the gospels and ask, insipidly: “What would Jesus do?” They are stooges and shills for those who would use them to their own cross-purposes - those who would subvert the very foundations of our democratic institutions.

Back