The True Nature of Islam

I agree with the premise that the devaluation of women by Islam results in intrafamily incest performed on incredibly young women. Why the liberal progressives in the US try to expaplain this away is a mystery to me.

I am not presenting hate speech here. I am only presenting the truth. If you find this hateful then you find the truth hateful and you are behaving as any good lib/prog/sec/hum.

No bigot, you continue to present a distorted version of Islam, and consistently ignore when one presents the truth. And no one is trying to "explain it away" so that is another lie. Like I have said in the past, most religions, including Christianity, have treated women as second class persons. Here in the US it used to be legal to marry girls as young as nine, and even today in some States, with parental permission, one can marry a 12 year old. So, maybe you should concentrate on fixing your own "religion" before castigating others, and try the truth for a change.

Oh wait, like the Dog, truth is irrelevant to you as long as you can fuel your hate. Then too, it was conservatives that supported slavery in the old days, and it is still conservatives that support slave wages today. Then again, you, and the KKK, have more in common then you have with Christ:

http://www.christianpost.com/news/k...n-claims-the-klan-is-not-a-hate-group-116614/

Or White Nationalists:

http://faithandheritage.com/2013/08...dation-for-white-nationalism-part-1-morality/

Sadly, people like you are more representative of what is called "christian" today. And Jesus wept.

Werbung:
Otie, all I am presenting is the truth. I understand libs like yourself don't like anything not in perfect lock step with your lib world view.
If you don't like my posts you don't like the truth.
What do you think about the meat of the post that presents evidence that 80% of Muslim women in certain countries have been forced to perform fellatio on family members at pre K ages?

Islam and Boko Haram

27 dead after Boko Haram attacks on Nigerian villages

Boko Haram extremists killed at least 27 people by shooting them and slitting their throats as they attacked several villages in northern Nigeria's Borno state in the past week, residents said.

Such deadly attacks in recent months have pressured Nigeria's government to increase its efforts against a homegrown Islamic extremist group it last year declared to be "crushed."

Boko Haram fighters entered villages in the Nganzai area on Wednesday, slitting throats and using guns to kill at least 15 people while injuring two others, said Modu Jialta, a member of a local self-defense group. The attackers also burned homes.

Residents weren't able to get to the bodies for burial until Friday, Jialta said.

Suspected Boko Haram fighters also attacked in the Guzamala local council area on Wednesday, killing 12 people and injuring at least four, said Mai Abatcha Monguno, the commander of the council's citizen defense forces.

Northern Borno state is the birthplace and stronghold of Boko Haram. Bunu Bukar, secretary of the hunters' association there, said more government support and better equipment is needed to combat the extremists.

Boko Haram's eight-year insurgency has displaced millions in Nigeria and neighboring countries and killed more than 20,000 people.

In a speech to the nation on Monday, President Muhammadu Buhari vowed to "reinforce and reinvigorate the fight" against Boko Haram, which he accused of "attempting a new series of attacks on soft targets."
  • By ISMAIL ALFA ABDULRAHIM, ASSOCIATED PRESS
MAIDUGURI, Nigeria — Aug 26, 2017, 7:38 AM ET (taken from ABC news web site)

Boko Haram is an Islamic terror group in Nigeria that follows the preachings of Mohammed very strictly. They are also one of the bloodiest practitioners of Islamic throat slitting and Islamic slavery. Boko Haram was founded by Mohammed Yusuf in 2002.
  • Official Arabic name, Jama'atu Ahlis Sunna Lidda'awati wal-Jihad, means "People Committed to the Propagation of the Prophet's Teachings and Jihad"
So far Boko Haram has "displaced millions in Nigeria and killed more than 20,000 people". There are 3 different attacks documented in the ABD news story above with 54 people killed.

The religion of peace? Yeah, right. Islam is the religion of death, war, conquest, slavery and pedophilia.

Quran 2:106. Whatever a Verse (revelation) do We {Allah} abrogate or cause to be forgotten, We bring a better one or similar to it. Know you not that Allah is able to do all things?

The Quran or Koran is a series of sermons originating from the twisted mind of Mohammed. According to this twisted mind the Quran was dictated to Mohammed by the angel Gabriel (even though Mohammed was illiterate and could not write). The actual Koran was written by his followers from Mo0hammed's spoken words and later assembled into book form.

During my 2 readings of the Koran I noted several inconsistencies and verses that appear to say the opposite of each other. Remember that Mohammed had several mental issues such as fear of women and pedophilia. So he invented a term to "clean up" the Koran. He used abrogation to sort of cancel out the first passage and replace it with a later one. The Quranic verse quoted above is to be read early in the Quran and basically tells you that if he says something at another point which contradicts this you are to use the later verse as Gospel and ignore the earlier verse. Mohammed was illiterate and uneducated (in most aspects of his life except killing and sexual perversion) and it is highly unlikely he had any clue what abrogation meant. Abrogation requires someone to advise "The Prophet" that what he wrote contradicts other verses and now he had to go back and correct it. The concept of abrogation requires one to assume that Mohammed dictated the Koran to his followers from the word of a angel and then had to go back and change verses cuz he got them wrong. To believe this requires Gabriel to dictate additional "revelations" to Mohammed at a later time after the original dictation occurred. And since every word of the Koran is holy and sacred, even the verses Mohammed got wrong, the Koran itself winds up flawed.

So enter another concept invented to cover up inconsistencies in the Koran: It takes an Islamic scholar or Imam to properly interpret the Koran. As a citizen of remote Arab villages, the Koran is sacred but the words MUST be interpreted for you by your local Imam. So don't try to think for yourself, get an Imam to think for you. This was an extremely shrewd move because it now meant Mohammed didn't need to go around preaching war, slavery and perversion to each person in a village, he let their Imam do it. He only had to "educate" one Imam to reach an entire village.

I believe this concept of relying on an Imam is, at least in part, responsible for the extreme poverty and immense levels of hate demonstrated by people like the Palestinians. Compare this to an important concept that helped build America: Figure it out for yourself and act. Our greatgrandfathers and greatgrandmothers may have listened to their sermon every Sunday but they thought it through for themselves and behaved according to what their own mind said. They exercised FREE WILL. I glad my forefathers and mothers didn't buy into brainless submission to an Imam. Islam encourages absolute submission and discourages free will. If you give up free will, you make yourself a servant (or a slave) to the Imam.

I feel sorry for all those who have bought into Islam. It is a sick and twisted belief system. And my closing comment will probably cause the Islam apologists in HOP to have an immediate liberal/progressive emoticon response: I pray for Islamists and Mohammedans and Muslims and even Boko Haramists that they will see the light and change their ways.

I feel sorry for all those who have bought into Islam. It is a sick and twisted belief system. And my closing comment will probably cause the Islam apologists in HOP to have an immediate liberal/progressive emoticon response: I pray for Islamists and Mohammedans and Muslims and even Boko Haramists that they will see the light and change their ways.

I feel soory for sorry asses like you that go about preaching hatred for what you don't understand, and don't want to, since it would not feed your hate. Since you feel it is the Imam's who are causing poverty in the Muslim world, who do you think it is that is doing so in "Christian" America? How about "Christian" Brazil? In fact, name a religion that is not infested with poverty. "Christian" Haiti?

Now, aside from the a"Christian" KKK, and White Supremacists, and their killing of Blacks, Muslims, Sikhs, homosexuals, etc., here is another "Christian" group you can ignore:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord's_Resistance_Army

Then too, as to learning, and you would do well to search the scripture to find other examples, here is 1 Timothy 2: 9-15, and how it deals with women:

"In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array; But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works. Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety."

I hope the people of HOP can puts OTie's last post in perspective. Instead of answering my post with facts or reasonable conclusions OTie leaps into a Christophobic rant. BASH CHRISTIANS BUT GIVE MUSLIMS A PASS.
This is a great example of fogging. When you can't dispute the facts, change the topic.
Fog on, Otie. Fog and fog and fog and never address the issue raised. Your fogging may score points in your mind but none in a truly open and rational mind.
Otie insists I am Islamaphobic, which I freely admit, but does he ever admit to his Christophobia? Never in a million years

I hope the people of HOP can puts OTie's last post in perspective. Instead of answering my post with facts or reasonable conclusions OTie leaps into a Christophobic rant. BASH CHRISTIANS BUT GIVE MUSLIMS A PASS.
This is a great example of fogging. When you can't dispute the facts, change the topic.
Fog on, Otie. Fog and fog and fog and never address the issue raised. Your fogging may score points in your mind but none in a truly open and rational mind.
Otie insists I am Islamaphobic, which I freely admit, but does he ever admit to his Christophobia? Never in a million years
He is overly fond of criticising Christianity as liberals often are.

He is overly fond of criticising Christianity as liberals often are.

Liar. If one is to bash a certain religion based on his own biases, then why would one not expect to be shown the similarities between the religion he is bashing, and the one he claims, falsely so, to represent? I understand your own shame, and ignorance supporting that shame, however, I have shown how you distort the Christian faith as Christ, and the apostles, taught it too often. In the real world, the two of you are closer to ISIS then you are to the Apostles.

Since when is telling the truth being "Christophobic"? You set there and rant against the Muslim faith yet lack the guts to confront your Muslim "friends" about their "evil" religion. And then you claim to be a "man"? You are nothing like a man, and are simply a presentation of the false religion Christ, and the apostles, warned of. People who read these posts can easily see how you have NEVER shown where anything I have said is false, and if they read what I post they understand that it is you, and Dog, that post the hatred, and lies, that the devil in you seeks to promote.

Having said that, let me tell you this also, there is no place in the Kingdom of God for the likes of you as spoken of by Christ.

BTW lying coward, how many Christian groups do you see doing this:

https://wwrn.org/articles/47170/

ellison-imam.jpg
US Congressman Keith Ellison with his BFF, Imam Mostafa
Qazwini of California. This is the imam who says that ISIS and al-Qaeda were created by Israel to make Islam look bad.

This is not just some local small town pol. This guy sits in the US House. And he buys into crapola like what this Imam spouts.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/en/news/iraq/373501
Islamic State (IS) militants burned to death eight civilians, including one infant, after trying to flee the areas held by the extremist group in southwest Kirkuk.

According to a security source, who spoke to Al Sumaria News on condition of anonymity, the IS insurgents arrested the eight civilians after trying to escape the IS-held areas of Hawija, heading towards the region of al-Alam in the Salahaddin province.

The source explained that the victims were then caged and tar was poured on them before setting them on fire, IraqiNews reported.

The IS militants captured areas in southwestern Kirkuk back in 2014, when the extremist group first emerged in Iraq and declared its self-proclaimed "caliphate." Since then the jihadists have executed hundreds of civilians and Iraqi security personnel.

Of the 8 civilians and non-combatants burned alive, one was an infant.
The religion of peace strikes again.

One of the most important aspects of Islam is treatment of women as second class citizens. Some have gone so far as to say women are treated as slaves and chattel.

Sura (2:222) “They ask thee concerning women's courses. Say: They are a hurt and a pollution: So keep away from women in their courses, and do not approach them until they are clean.”
Translation to modern English: Leave your wife alone until she's done with her period. Sex during menstruation is yucky.

Werbung:
Back