The True Nature of Islam

Werbung:
Otie, how do you know what my religion is?

Personally I don't think you have a "religion", just hate for those that Trump hates. You are a follower, and will always be a follower. The Qu'ran verses you post in here are all from some hate site that you are too cowardly to post just as you are too cowardly to confront your Muslim "freinds" with your feelings about their religion.

Anyway, this is to be my last post for a few days since I am changing services from the slow download speed of Verizon to a faster satellite connection. However, I would like to address the obvious ignorance of Wag More, and the blatant lies, and hypocrisy, ot the Dog. First off to Waggie.

If you had bothered to read my first post to you in this topic you would have understood, as if you could understand, that ALL religions have their apostate teachers, and their zealots that follow every word as if it were gospel truth. Then there are the useful idiots like you that spread these false “truths” for which the deceivers are happy for.

As an example, take a good hard look at the faith you claim to believe in, yet do not practice as Christ taught. Nor have millions of others such as Dog.

After the false religion of Catholicism was founded (in the name of Christ) millions were compelled to “believe” in this new religion. Thus you had a schism in the “church” where certain Bishops decided not to follow the Bishop of Rome (He wasn’t declared to be a ‘Pope’ until Gregory 1, and was not declared to be ”infallible” until 1854) But let us consider some of your other claims about Islam:

1. They will kill all who do not believe as they do. Under the name of “Christ” the RCC murdered at the very least 100,000 Christians during the period of the Inquizition. The “Pope” declared a war on German Protestants (Lutherans) to be a “crusade”, and the war lasted from 1546-1555, or until the Lutherans won their freedom. In the Netherlands over 100,000 Anabaptists were slaughtered by the RCC for their beliefs. In France 70,000 Huguenots were slaughtered in the St. Bartholomew Day massacre. Sound familiar?

2. You whine about the schools that CAIR is funding, and their teachings. In the early part of America’s history Native American children were kidnapped by Moravian Missionaries, with the help of the government. taken to missionary schools where their hair was cut off, they were denied the right to speak their native languages, and were forced to convert to “christianity”. Even today we have what are called Parochial schools where the children are forced to learn RCC dogma. Any complaints from you? BTW, do you know what Catholic means? Universal.

3. Then we have the whining of yours about the treatment of others by ISIS. “Christian” pastors supported slavery, opposed equal rights for women, subjected children to endless hours of labor, killed disobedient slaves, and the list goes on. But hey, you don’t care to hear about that. Truth offends your simple mind.

Yes, ISIS is evil, however, so is Christianity if left to the false interpretations of men. But Christ, and the Apostles, warned about this time, and false prophets, teachers, etc. just as there are teachers in the Muslim faith that warn about the false teachings of the likes of Islam. You would rather listen to the false teachers then the truth. It is the same trait that people like Dog suffer from, and that is why the country is in the mess it is in. You, and others like you, lack the ability to think for yourselves. Out of necessity you must follow others be they telling the truth, or lying. You must follow. And thus we have a screwed up government, and a lying, adulterous, coward, as the leader of the country.

Clearly you dont know of which you speak. Please show us evangelicals saying women are half of a man.

It seems that you have forgotten a lot of history. Perhaps I can refresh your memory.

Both Christianity and Islam have basically developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions. Both religions have grown themselves by the sword instead of good deeds and continue with their immoral ways in spite of secular law showing them the moral ways.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds. That means Jesus would not recognize Christians and Muslims as his people, and neither do I. Jesus would call Christianity and Islam abominations.

Gnostic Christians did in the past, and I am proudly continuing that tradition and honest irrefutable evaluation based on morality.

Both religions are slave holding ideologies.

Regards
DL

As usual the Dog has to have his say. Show us where he has expressed any "love" for those of the Muslim faith.

Our friend seems to dislike or perhaps hate slavery and inequality of the sexes. So do I.

My love and duty as a free man creates my hate for those who would condone or promote slavery.

Where do you think whatever hate you have for whatever you hate comes from if not the love of it's opposite?

Regards
DL

“I am always struck by how utterly abandoned the patriarchs and church leaders [in the Middle East] whose lives are on the line every day … how utterly abandoned they feel by the West, and particularly the United States,” said Kathryn Jean Lopez, a senior fellow with the National Review Institute and one of the event’s co-hosts.

Kindly observe copyright law by adding a snip and a link. Last warning.

Last edited by a moderator:
All of the facts I have presented so far in this topic are truthful. EVERY FACT can be verified from the source I have provided or from many other sources . It never fails to amaze me how liberal/progressive/secular humanists HATE the truth when it doesn't fit into their world view.
To the fifth column Muslim apologists in HOP, why do you Hate the truth?

Our friend seems to dislike or perhaps hate slavery and inequality of the sexes. So do I.

My love and duty as a free man creates my hate for those who would condone or promote slavery.

Where do you think whatever hate you have for whatever you hate comes from if not the love of it's opposite?

Regards
DL

So people do not know "love." They only know contempt at various degrees.

No, it is not because one "loves" being a White man, that one must "hate" Black men.

It is not because one "loves" Jesus, that one must "hate" any religious beliefs that do not see Jesus as "the ONLY son of God," but may view said Jesus as great prophet and consider ALL of US as "children of God.

Some people seem to fill their life with positivity and acceptance. Others seem to fill their life with negativity and criticism.

When one sees only the negative and thrives to criticise, there is no much room for "love" and acceptance.

So people do not know "love." They only know contempt at various degrees.

Best to watch this. Perhaps I should have put it with my last post.

People do know love and we default to it as our first choice instinctively. As we do, we also create the hate bias that we would show to those who we see as not leading with love as their default position.

No, it is not because one "loves" being a White man, that one must "hate" Black men.

True but one will always discriminate positively for white and negatively against black when choosing friends etc. I am talking more of the bias toward or away from and not so much love and hate.

When one sees only the negative and thrives to criticise, there is no much room for "love" and acceptance.

True but can you love the sinner and hate the sin?

Can you hate rape but love the one raping you?

Did Jesus himself not say that he came to sow discord between family members and people?

Yes he did and that is Jesus telling us to love the good and hate the evil.

Regards
DL

All of the facts I have presented so far in this topic are truthful. EVERY FACT can be verified from the source I have provided or from many other sources . It never fails to amaze me how liberal/progressive/secular humanists HATE the truth when it doesn't fit into their world view.

LOL.

Is that like the right wing literalists who hate the truth of there not being anything supernatural, not even their God?

Who are the dumbest ones?

Regards
DL

Palestinian Authority Paying Salaries to Terrorists with U.S. Money
  • The Palestinian Authority pays monthly salaries to 5,500 prisoners in Israeli prisons, including terrorists
  • The PA honors terrorists who have killed civilians, presenting them as heroes and role models
  • The PA glorifies terror attacks as heroic, including suicide bombings
  • The PA funds these salaries and activities from its general budget
    South Vietnam's Flag Is Like Its People: If It's Not Red, It's Yellow

FUBARack paid the same to Arabs in order to get them to fight Assad, weakening his power against ISIS. This started with the "Nationalist" Chinese, was continued with the worthless South Vietnamese, and on and on. At least our government isn't RAY SIS; any True White would recognize trash and refuse to fund them.
US funding of the Palestinian Authority:
  • The US funds the PA general budget
  • US law prohibits funding of any person who "... engages in, or has engaged in, terrorist activity…"
  • US law prohibits funding "for the purpose of recognizing or otherwise honoring individuals who commit, or have committed acts of terrorism."
One of the more disgusting acts of Islam today is to pay terrorists if they get caught. Currently there are 5500 prisoners in Israeli prisons who are there for murders, bombings, stabbings and all the other naughty things Islamists do. The chart below details how much they get on the average. I don't know whether this is dollars or PA currency.

Average monthly salary
Civil servant 2,882
Military personnel 2,704
Terrorist prisoner 3,129

A terrorist in prison is worth more to his family than an employed civil servant and a working soldier. And if this isn't bad enough, the US is paying part of this cuz we fund the PA general Budget. According to US law this is illegal but we do it anyway cuz Obama sent the PA tons and tons of our hard earned dollars and he hated Israel. Obama was a typical liberal/progressive Islamist apologist who denied the true nature of Islam.

This info is readily available from many sources on the web (you won't find this on liberal/progessivist web site because they apologize for jihadists rather than face the ugly true nature of Islam. ) I took this info from
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/2302/palestinian-authority-terrorist-salaries

This is a disgusting policy that has no business being implemented in a civilized society but only the Islamic apologists think Islamists are civilized.
And to make this even worse here are the words of the Big Kahuna of the Palestinian Authority himself, Mahmoud Abbas:

"I'll Pay Terrorists' Salaries Until My Last Day"

A leading Palestinian newspaper published an account on Monday of a tense encounter between Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas and US President Donald Trump's senior adviser and son-in-law Jared Kushner in Ramallah last week.
Al-Quds, a Jerusalem-based newspaper that is close to the PA, reported that Kushner had raised the issue of the so-called "martyr payments" made to convicted terrorists and their families -- a policy dubbed "pay to slay" that costs the PA more than $300 million annually.
The Taylor Force Act, which is likely to be voted on during the upcoming session of the US Congress, would make American aid to the PA contingent on a wholesale abandonment of the "martyr payments."

Gal Berger, a leading Israeli journalist who covers Palestinian affairs, was quoted in the Al-Quds piece as saying that "Abbas informed Kushner that he would never stop paying these salaries until his dying day, even if this cost him the presidency."

Read more at http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/article.cfm?recent_news_id=1529#guZQbRKF3hVsMqZw.99

Islam is a sick and twisted belief system that glorifies murder of innocent civilians, condones slavery, condones rape of women, condones perdohilia and believes in slitting the throat of anyone who dares speak the truth or disagrees with them.

And this post is not intended to he "hateful". It's sole purpose is to state the truth.

South Vietnam's People Are Like Its Flag: If It's Not Red, It's Yellow

FUBARack bribed mercenaries moderate Arabs to get them to fight Assad, weakening Syria against ISIS. Long ago, just after World War II, this ignorant and losing policy started with funding the crooked, cruel, and cowardly Nationalist Chinese against the Communists, continued with the worthless South Vietnamese, and on and on. At least our government isn't RAY SIS; any True White would have immediately recognized inferior foreigners and refused to fund them.

Just exactly how do we know that when you refuse to give any sources? Then too, you ignore any source that contradicts your message hate claiming only you have the truth even when you are shown to be a lying, coward.

However, just in reference to your "source" (The religion of peace): "While apologists of Islam generally use fragments of Quran verses, weaker hadith (Islam's version of "fake news") and contemporary opinion to soothe Western concerns, TROP explains the context, cites early biographers, and posts references only to those Hadith collections deemed most reliable (Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim and Abu Dawud)"

So, even your source admits that they censor out opposing views, and yet you lyingly claim there is no agenda, just your version of "truth".

Werbung:
Best to watch this. Perhaps I should have put it with my last post.

People do know love and we default to it as our first choice instinctively. As we do, we also create the hate bias that we would show to those who we see as not leading with love as their default position.

True but one will always discriminate positively for white and negatively against black when choosing friends etc. I am talking more of the bias toward or away from and not so much love and hate.

True but can you love the sinner and hate the sin?

Can you hate rape but love the one raping you?

Did Jesus himself not say that he came to sow discord between family members and people?

Yes he did and that is Jesus telling us to love the good and hate the evil.

Regards
DL

First, I made a typo and wrote "SO PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW LOVE, only contempt" instead of SOME people. . .which kind of changes the meaning of what I was stating.

I am not sure that, being White, I would always discriminate positively for White and negatively against Black. . .but it may seem that way as it is a lot easier to meet and to be accepted by White people (if you are White) than by Black people, so it may not be entirely a question of "voluntary discrimination," but just of accessibility.

I don't disagree with you in principle, but I see this issue more on a continuum basis, rather than "black or white" or "love and hate."

I personally feel that I approach all experiences in my life with an open heart and open mind. . .until I experience rejection and/or I seem to hit a wall of intolerance. But, yes, I must admit that I have been extremely fortunate and have never had to experience many negative events. Then again, some people have called me "pollyanna" because I seem to always see the positive in negative situations. . .which is very annoying to some people! (i.e., my first reaction after the 1989 Loma Prieta earthquake in CA was to say that this disaster would open the door for an economic boom in the area where I lived at that time. . .my house was 5 miles from the earthquake epicentre! Obviously, this "positive" reaction was not well received while people lost their homes and even their life!)

Back