The truth about climate change .

the annoying thing

The simple fact is if you look at the science as biden is always saying you will see that the climate has been changing for billions of years . We have gone from where there is no ice on the planet to where the planet is a ice ball and everything in between we've had several mass extinctions due to the climate and it's all natural now there's no doubt in my mind that mankind is affecting their climate.
But technology isn't going to be the answer the simple fact is you have 7 billion people in 195 countries and no action by any one nation or small group of countries is going to make any kind of noticeable impact. Nothing we do will stop natural climate change. And short of figuring out of how to handle the needs of 7 billion people needs for fuel water and trash and food.

Werbung:
so feel free to post your science credentials that would make us want to actually believe anything you posted above. :)

so feel free to post your science credentials that would make us want to actually believe anything you posted above. :)
My science credentials lol well its called science and history I read and I like documentaries so are you denying that the earth has changed its climate to the point three were mass extinctions . and there has been glaciers in Florida and tropical plants fossils found in the artic , we have had several mini ice ages and warming periods . and it only takes common sense to see the actins of HAND FULL OF NATIINS WILL HAVE LITTLE IMPACT ONN THE WORLD and that were no where close to providing energy with out oil and coal and ng for around 8 billion people let alone clean water or fertilizers growing food naturally.. Your trying to deny science and common sense .

My science credentials lol well its called science and history I read and I like documentaries so are you denying that the earth has changed its climate to the point three were mass extinctions . and there has been glaciers in Florida and tropical plants fossils found in the artic , we have had several mini ice ages and warming periods . and it only takes common sense to see the actins of HAND FULL OF NATIINS WILL HAVE LITTLE IMPACT ONN THE WORLD and that were no where close to providing energy with out oil and coal and ng for around 8 billion people let alone clean water or fertilizers growing food naturally.. Your trying to deny science and common sense .

so your science "credentials' is that you can...read? lol. and watch tv? lol

ah, so its not science knowledge that is key, its "common sense"..like how "commons sense" said the world was flat?
hahahahahhaha

USA is approximately 5 % of the world population but use 25% of the world's oil.

You can expound your theories and how well read you are but the science proves it is heating in naturally and we are causing with fossil fuels etc. So don't deny it because Biden says something. Only an ignoramus would not take their advice.

USA is approximately 5 % of the world population but use 25% of the world's oil.

You can expound your theories and how well read you are but the science proves it is heating in naturally and we are causing with fossil fuels etc. So don't deny it because Biden says something. Only an ignoramus would not take their advice.
bwrong.boris the earth has gone through cycles where the earth was ice free and covered with ice. . its had oce ages warm periods where the ocean levels were much higher as much as 25 meters .thats science not theory. .you just are not smart enough to comprehend the meaning of it all

bwrong.boris the earth has gone through cycles where the earth was ice free and covered with ice. . its had oce ages warm periods where the ocean levels were much higher as much as 25 meters .thats science not theory. .you just are not smart enough to comprehend the meaning of it all
I am not wrong. What is wrong is you're a classic ignorant republican denier.

There is no evidence to support it is not being caused by humans. If there is, post it here please.

I am not wrong. What is wrong is you're a classic ignorant republican denier.

There is no evidence to support it is not being caused by humans. If there is, post it here please.
Boris If you could read I made it clear humans do have a effect on the climate I never denied that in any way. but the effect5 we have compared to mother nature is nothing and there nothing we can do about mother nature dun dun, as I said your unable to comprehend.
What a more intelegent person would ask is how much of our current climate change is man made and how much is natural.

Next your figures are wrong b ut just off a bit not bad for a nit wit we use 20.3 percent of the oil produced and we make up about 4.3 percent of the worlds population . And we generate about 14 percent of the worlds pollution Now Boris let me explain. other nations use fossil fuels some use huge amounts like China and other nations especially developing nations. Fossil fuels are cheap and allow them to develop so they are not about to stop using them or cut back very much .
Eb=ven if we go completely with out using fossil fuels which is highly unlikely for a very long time we produce about 14 percent of the worlds pollution and would be lucky to cut that number in half in the FUTURE.

How much renewable energy would it take to power the US?

Given the U.S. consumes about 4 petawatt hours of electricity per year, we'd need about 13,600,000 acres or 21,250 square miles of solar panels to meet the total electricity requirements of the United States for a year. The yellow square is approximately 21,000 square miles. Map courtesy of Google Maps.
now Boris do the math a acre of ground has 43560 sq feet in it multiply that times 13,600,000.00 and you will have the amount of square feet then multiply that x the cost of good solar panels about 15.00 per sq foot add on mounting hardware for for outdoor use and wiring and labor and land and monitoring eqt and you soon start to see the enormity of it all .

Switching over to solar power will take huge amounts of land trillions up trillions of dollars and the very best solar panels are only about 22.20 percent afferent and cost much more then standard panels .

Im all for it to be honest . But it will take decades and ahuge amount of money that we don't have and some new technology that we dont have to make them more efferent and some way to store power other then lithium battery's which require mining and its limited also and expensive

How many times in Earth's history has the climate changed?

Earth's climate has changed throughout history. Just in the last 800,000 years, there have been eight cycles of ice ages and warmer periods, with the end of the last ice age about 11,700 years ago marking the beginning of the modern climate era — and of human civilization.

The Little Ice Age was a period of bitter winters and mild summers that affected Europe and North America between the 14th and 19th centuries. The cold weather is well documented in written records and supported by paleoclimatic records such as tree rings, glacial growth, and lake sediments.

Throwing money at the problem and giving billions to other nations is not the answer only self-gratifying nimrods who have something to gain personally do that like Biden and gore. .

The answer is changing the world and how we live and how many of us there are 8 billion people use a lot of water fertilizer oil and electric and coal . We need to develop the technology's we need for solar power storage and or cold fusion , then we can affect the climate in a positive manor . if you think anything biden hads done will your fooling your self

"Throwing money at the problem and giving billions to other nations is not the answer only self-gratifying nimrods who have something to gain personally do that like Biden and gore. "

says the anonymous random internet poster. lol

Werbung:
"Throwing money at the problem and giving billions to other nations is not the answer only self-gratifying nimrods who have something to gain personally do that like Biden and gore. "

says the anonymous random internet poster. lol
Please give more to other nations there are 195 gove them all 20 billion like joe just gifted

Back