The white foreign obsession with American diversity...

Starcastle1958

Sorry to you people from other countries but it frosts me that people in far less diverse counties like Canada, Australia or countries in Europe seem to be somehow obsessed with diversity in the USA. The USA is the most diverse nation on earth. 40% of the USA is not white according to the 2020 census.

Statistics show that contrary to the immoral race ideology of the left success, income and wealth in the USA has almost nothing to do with pigmentation, ethnicity or religion.

Want a link to prove that?

So isn't it a bit hypocritical for somebody from a 90% white country to be pushing for the USA to be more brown? And you folks can pretend all you want but very few people in your home country want to transform the entire racial makeup and culture of your country.

Werbung:
"immoral race ideology of the left"

what ideology is that, and how is it immoral?

according to your link, blacks make significantly less than whites and half of asians.

so that's "the same" to you? lol

and you failed to address religion.

Diversity in the minds of woke(Libtard) white people
"immoral race ideology of the left"

what ideology is that, and how is it immoral?

1. It teaches that success and failure have nothing to do with behavior and culture and intelligence.
2. It teaches kids to hate their own country.
3. It is based on lies.
4. It teaches hate and division.
5. It is racist. It values people differently based on their race.

Did you see my link? That one link destroys that entire ideology?

according to your link, blacks make significantly less than whites and half of asians.

so that's "the same" to you? lol

and you failed to address religion.

Where did I ever say the same? If you want to debate me use what I actually say not some made up bullcrap.

I never said or would ever say that outcomes are the same. What I'm saying is that there are logical reasons for differences in outcomes based on decades of social scientific studies. The reasons Jews and Asians are doing much better than white(Gentiles) are the same reasons whites do better than blacks.

Do you really want an honest discussion of this I will start a thread.

So nobody is going to try to justify why somebody from a 90% white country would be so concerned about diversity in the world's most diverse country?

No country on earth works to extinguish themselves culturally and racially but there are those wanting the USA to do that. Who does that? Certainly not Japan and Germany. Certainly not China. Why are you folks not obsessed with China being more diverse?

The falsehood that America hasn't been
Sorry to you people from other countries but it frosts me that people in far less diverse counties like Canada, Australia or countries in Europe seem to be somehow obsessed with diversity in the USA. The USA is the most diverse nation on earth. 40% of the USA is not white according to the 2020 census.

Statistics show that contrary to the immoral race ideology of the left success, income and wealth in the USA has almost nothing to do with pigmentation, ethnicity or religion.

So isn't it a bit hypocritical for somebody from a 90% white country to be pushing for the USA to be more brown? And you folks can pretend all you want but very few people in your home country want to transform the entire racial makeup and culture of your country.

The falsehood that America has ever been non.diverse is the biggest lie out there.

I dont know you but I do know you know nothing about Australia.

There is nothing to indicate your assumptions.

Where did I ever say the same? If you want to debate me use what I actually say not some made up bullcrap.

I never said or would ever say that outcomes are the same. What I'm saying is that there are logical reasons for differences in outcomes based on decades of social scientific studies. The reasons Jews and Asians are doing much better than white(Gentiles) are the same reasons whites do better than blacks.

Do you really want an honest discussion of this I will start a thread.

you: "Statistics show that contrary to the immoral race ideology of the left success, income and wealth in the USA has almost nothing to do with pigmentation, ethnicity or religion."

and yet your link doesn't show that. duh. it shows a difference but doesn't prove that skin color isn't a factor. duh again.

yes i'd love an honest discussion. apparently you aren't capable of one. lol

Diversity in the minds of woke(Libtard) white people

1. It teaches that success and failure have nothing to do with behavior and culture and intelligence.
2. It teaches kids to hate their own country.
3. It is based on lies.
4. It teaches hate and division.
5. It is racist. It values people differently based on their race.

Did you see my link? That one link destroys that entire ideology?

for example, where does anything say to "hate america"? show me the link to the official site of that ideology. lol.

talk about your made up bullcrap :)

you: "Statistics show that contrary to the immoral race ideology of the left success, income and wealth in the USA has almost nothing to do with pigmentation, ethnicity or religion."

and yet your link doesn't show that. duh. it shows a difference but doesn't prove that skin color isn't a factor. duh again.

yes i'd love an honest discussion. apparently you aren't capable of one. lol

There are only about 28 non white ethnic groups that have higher household incomes than whites in general. What more evidence do you need?

for example, where does anything say to "hate america"? show me the link to the official site of that ideology. lol.

talk about your made up bullcrap :)

I could write a book in response. I'll start a whole thread on this if you want.

Look at the recent anti lynching legislation.

There are no lynchings in this country. Every state has laws against murder. There are federal hate crime laws and murdering somebody for their race was already a hate crime. Why did we need a lynching law when there are none?

So democrats can celebrate(Note that word) America's negative past. They want people in this country to believe that this is a racist country where whites routinely murder blacks. They promote hate of this country for political gain.

i don't see that as "celebrating" the past, I see it as recognizing past injustices.

your post is braindead.

Werbung:
There are only about 28 non white ethnic groups that have higher household incomes than whites in general. What more evidence do you need?

i need actual evidence. lol.

asians make twice what blacks make. prove it has nothing at all to do with skin color. lol

Back