The white foreign obsession with American diversity...

so let me answer you again. duh. no doubt he was a huge racists in the 1940s. no one denies that, including byrd himself. duh.
he was disgusting that way.

but he changed.

as people can do. duh
Lol my grandfather was friends with him he didn't change . publicly he did so he could get elected . privately he was the same man .
These days you guys got the squad and mad maxi and a couple more to keep up your historical hate groups .
Its amazing how liberals see white nationalist radicals and racist around every corner but can not admit they have huge groups just as radical or even more so . they want to forget the millions of democrats who took place blm and antifa riots .billions in damages assaults .

Werbung:
Lol my grandfather was friends with him he didn't change . publicly he did so he could get elected . privately he was the same man .
These days you guys got the squad and mad maxi and a couple more to keep up your historical hate groups .
Its amazing how liberals see white nationalist radicals and racist around every corner but can not admit they have huge groups just as radical or even more so . they want to forget the millions of democrats who took place blm and antifa riots .billions in damages assaults .

your grandmother can read minds? lol.

millions of people rioted? can you show me this picture of "millions" of people rioting, moron? lol

He said Byrd changed and then passes his 2002 N word comments on national cable news by saying nobody is perfect.

It's so stupid it is laughable. They honored Byrd! As if he was one of the greatest men that party every produced! OMFG!

They honored him!

your grandmother can read minds? lol.

millions of people rioted? can you show me this picture of "millions" of people rioting, moron? lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020–2022_United_States_racial_unrest#:~:text=Polls%20have%20estimated%20that%20between,were%20"peaceful%20and%20nondestructive".

Math time, math time for little Johnny.

7% of 15 million is 1.05 million.
7% of 26 million is 1.86 million.

And that is based on what they admit. You can double those numbers.
Polls have estimated that between 15 million and 26 million people have participated at some point in the demonstrations in the United States, making them the largest protests in United States history.[13][14][15] It was also estimated that between May 26 and August 22, around 93% of protests were "peaceful and nondestructive".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020–2022_United_States_racial_unrest#:~:text=Polls%20have%20estimated%20that%20between,were%20"peaceful%20and%20nondestructive".

Math time, math time for little Johnny.

7% of 15 million is 1.05 million.
7% of 26 million is 1.86 million.

And that is based on what they admit. You can double those numbers.
7% of PROTESTS, not PROTESTERS.

reading is fundamental, moron. lol

and yes, one verbal slip of the tongue doesn't offset many many positive votes. duh.

which is why the naacp honored him.

oddly, the naacp doesn't consider "your grandmother" to be an expert.
weird.
hahahahahahah
hahahha

7% of PROTESTS, not PROTESTERS.

reading is fundamental, moron. lol
yes as many as 26 million people took part in blm and antifa riots and protest across the nation is correct your problem is you refuse to accept the truth , perhaps its those dumb dna genes your grandmother passed down

Black Lives Matter May Be the Largest Movement in U.S. History

https://carrcenter.hks.harvard.edu › news › black-lives-...

Jul 3, 2020 — Recent research conducted by the Crowd Soucing Consortium revealed that 15 million to 26 million people in the United States have participated ..

there are several sources who talk about the same numbers and confirm it . 550 riots in 30 states billions in damages and it was a democrat thing . just shows how criminal democrats really are .
you deny it of course because facing the truth is to much for you to handle about yourself and your political party.

You see I am man enough to admit there are republicans who support some hate groups but democrats nation wide supported blm and thier actions and like you deny what really happened these were not mostly peaceful protest dozens killed thousand hurt arson looting attacking federal property and state killing .
Your not man enough to deal with the truth and speak up against it . coward .

sure, lots of PROTESTERS. duh.

how many were RIOTERS, moron?
duh again.
Well MR. MORON I DON'T THINK THEY SIGNED PAPERS WITH THEIR NAMES AND WHO WAS THERE TO RIOT AND WHO WAS THERE TO PROTEST BUT we can use basic math to come up with a number , sorry you cant but stupidly is one of your better traits, there were 570 declared riots in 30 different states with billions in damages THERE WERE 5700 PROTESTS NATION WIDE. SO WERE LOOKING AT ABOUT 10 PERCENT OF THE PROTESTS BECOMING RIOTS AND THERE WERE A ESTIMATED 26 MILLION WHO TOOK PART.SO WE WONT GET A EXACT NUMBER LIKE YOUR PIN HEAD demands but as your not capable of doing the math I will do it for you . SO I WILL GO WITH THE 10 PERCENT FACTOR . THAT RUFFLY GIVES YOU THE NUMBER OF 2.6 MILLION RIOTERS OF COURSE THIS IS NOT A EXACT NUMBER . BU IS BASED ON 10 PERCENT OF PROTESTS TURNED INTO RIOTS, AND BASED ON THE 26MILLION WHO TOOK PART IN THE PROTESTS
billions of dollars in damages thanks to democrats dozens killed arson of private and federal and state property thousands upon thousands of assaults stores looted by the hundreds , yes it went on for months showing the ignorance of liberals and their own stupidity and tendency to be criminals ..
There were the worse riots to hit America in my opinion.
How many of them did you take part in and dont lie.
Now do you need me to help you with anything else MORON that you are incapable of figuring out for your self or estimating ?

"so i will go with the 10 percent factor".

in other words, you made it up. a lie. lol

The manslaughter(Not murder in my opinion) of George Floyd was supposed to mean something about our country in general. This is always the libtard lie.

What is different between George Floyd's death and the death of Tony Timpa? Almost the same circumstances. One was used for political purposes and one was not even covered by the media. Tony Timpa was white and did not commit a crime. In fact he was the one who called the police because he was having a mental health crisis.

Also in the Timpa case the police were particularly coarse and insensitive. Laughing at him while he was dying.

So both cases are examples of police abuse and worth media attention but George's Floyd's death is why we cannot buy Aunt Jemima pancake mix any longer and Uncle Ben's rice is now just Ben's. Typical libtardism in a nutshell. It accomplishes nothing for black people but promoting hate is always good for the democrat party.

Werbung:
This is the police body cam of Tony Timpa a young man who was suffocated to death by police. The media did not report this. For probably all of you this is the first time you have ever read this man's name. He was not a violent criminal.

Tony Timpa was white so he was no use to the democrat party propaganda.

Back