This is insanity , this is what the right wants this country to believe.

What a fricken hoot , First we know your people had flash and smoke bombs. Second if the capital was already breached then breaking up the mob that tried to bring down our government with smoke bombs was not enough everyone who forced their way into the capital to bring down our democracy should have been shot dead , All they wanted to do is force their way into the capital, so they could shit and piss on the floors which they did, Because they were all scum , Like all you who supported this treason.
You know that the 3 videos all show peaceful protesters standing around before any violence occurred when the grenades from the front of the crowd began flying back into the mass congregation of protesters.

The protesters began yelling at the police action. They caled the attacks "BullShxx " The Cops were called "Monsters." Protesters cried out, "Remember, YOU Started this!"

Look at the Capitol wall facing the protesters. No one climbed the walls yet. Look at the rest of the crowd before the grenades began flying through the air and there is no sign of movement or agitation.

We all know the truth.

And we will know if you continue promoting the lie.

Join us.

WalkAway - Brandon Straka: "Why I left the Democrat Party"​

Werbung:
so when blm threatened to burn down dc government didn't do what they want they should of been shot and when the weathermen bombed the capitol building they should of been shot also right
They "threatened" but didn't do it. There's a difference.
But your mob did trash the Capitol, they were provoked by Trump and you can't deny it.

For some intellectual blockage you cannot accept what happened. There can be no unity while ever that stupidity exists.

Do you think it's some sort of black mark on you if you admit Trump is a idiot?
If affects no one. While ever he is in the race again, it will happen again. It's people like you who won't be satisfied until democracy is destroyed and authoritarianism is installed, that way you can ban all democrats.

You dont care about the country. You purely want a republican govt at any cost and you call yourself a patriot. You're not a patriots bootlace.

They "threatened" but didn't do it. There's a difference.
But your mob did trash the Capitol, they were provoked by Trump and you can't deny it.

For some intellectual blockage you cannot accept what happened. There can be no unity while ever that stupidity exists.

Do you think it's some sort of black mark on you if you admit Trump is a idiot?
If affects no one. While ever he is in the race again, it will happen again. It's people like you who won't be satisfied until democracy is destroyed and authoritarianism is installed, that way you can ban all democrats.

You dont care about the country. You purely want a republican govt at any cost and you call yourself a patriot. You're not a patriots bootlace.
My mob when did i have a mob boris .

they planned onn loosing moths before go ahead and show me the evidence and dont pull out a magic 8 ball or stare at your feet thinking what to say boy
You know that the 3 videos all show peaceful protesters standing around before any violence occurred when the grenades from the front of the crowd began flying back into the mass congregation of protesters.

The protesters began yelling at the police action. They caled the attacks "BullShxx " The Cops were called "Monsters." Protesters cried out, "Remember, YOU Started this!"

Look at the Capitol wall facing the protesters. No one climbed the walls yet. Look at the rest of the crowd before the grenades began flying through the air and there is no sign of movement or agitation.

We all know the truth.

Join us.

You are not going to convince anyone with stupid totally apparent lies , You people live by them but the real world doesn't , like I said your hate group you support had smoke bombs at the capital and When the Police used them it was after your fuck head traitors already had stormed the doors and tried to kill as many cops as possible. Hey they had to get in, so they could piss and shit on the floors of the capital. That's your motto on your hate Nazi Flag, I shit and pissed on the floor of our capitals and tried to bring down our democracy and country to force in MY main man. As a dictator. You are just so full of shit. The funny part is even though you can only convince the most stupid among us with your bullshit , you think you are saying something that will make waves for you. That's funny. You losers are so over with, all patriots will be spitting on you when you pass them by the time this is done . I already spit on you pigs.

We all know the truth.

Join us.

Scumbo hate Nazi. Screw the truth when a lie sounds so much better. You are all losers , the lowest form of humanity, you are the bottom rung of your own hate ladder.

so when blm threatened to burn down dc government didn't do what they want they should of been shot and when the weathermen bombed the capitol building they should of been shot also right
NO one gets shot for threatening anything brain dead. Every person who tried to beat to kill as many cops as possible to get into the capital should have been shot dead , every single one of these traitors. When you try to bring down our country and democracy or support that action, you should be shot dead. Simple enough isn't it.

yes democrats tried 7 times to impeach him and have appointed special prosecutors such as muller and now a new one the jan 6th investigations and ny state is investigating him how many times are you guys going to swing before you consider your self done or is it go at it till you score a hit . its called harassment
You have no clue stupid. You,re so screwed that you have no clue what's going on right in front of you.

This is like shooting ducks in a barrel, WE have a gun Bubba Rambo saying TRump was Impeached 7 times, Ya Since they had the house and since that is where the impeachment are implemented, all impeachments would have been come to pass, gee can anyone remember 7 Scum Bag Impeachments . Then we have another blind liar that says that The trumpys did nothing and that it was the police who started the actions at the capital , You just can't make this shit up. They live in another world. One that doesn't exist. LIke I said ducks in a barrel, it is so bad that I feel like a bully picking on third-graders.

This is like shooting ducks in a barrel, WE have a gun Bubba Rambo saying TRump was Impeached 7 times, Ya Since they had the house and since that is where the impeachment are implemented, all impeachments would have been come to pass, gee can anyone remember 7 Scum Bag Impeachments . Then we have another blind liar that says that The trumpys did nothing and that it was the police who started the actions at the capital , You just can't make this shit up. They live in another world. One that doesn't exist. LIke I said ducks in a barrel, it is so bad that I feel like a bully picking on third-graders.
The amazing thing is the country is in complete turmoil with the Trump experiment which failed badly. We have drugs everywhere and gun violence is now accepted as the norm. People crossing borders from north and south but when the dems try to stop these things the pigs refuse to participate for fear the dems will get political mileage from it.

It is no longer the United states and hasn't been since Trump divided the country like no one else.
His racism, nepotism, corruption and blatant lying has set the country back 20 years. Yet here we have an enormous push by the idiots to install him again. They are throwing money at him and even the GOP are considering it again purely to have power. It's come down to that entirely.

The alternative, de santis, is no different as his history shows it. He and Trump now hate each other.

Biden has basically both my wrong. Reactionary if anything but isn't the fool these wankers think he is. His years of working the isle is priceless and that will be shown again in the coming months.

Old Thingo hangs his hat on hunters future, Joe's mental state, inflation and other items not controlled by Biden. They are so ignorant it's nearly embarrassing.
But they are a fair representation of the GOP. I said before, America is full of idiots and when their leader like Trump gets control, that will never improve. He likes the poorly educated and holy shit, there's plenty of them.

The amazing thing is the country is in complete turmoil with the Trump experiment which failed badly. We have drugs everywhere and gun violence is now accepted as the norm. People crossing borders from north and south but when the dems try to stop these things the pigs refuse to participate for fear the dems will get political mileage from it.

It is no longer the United states and hasn't been since Trump divided the country like no one else.
His racism, nepotism, corruption and blatant lying has set the country back 20 years. Yet here we have an enormous push by the idiots to install him again. They are throwing money at him and even the GOP are considering it again purely to have power. It's come down to that entirely.

The alternative, de santis, is no different as his history shows it. He and Trump now hate each other.

Biden has basically both my wrong. Reactionary if anything but isn't the fool these wankers think he is. His years of working the isle is priceless and that will be shown again in the coming months.

Old Thingo hangs his hat on hunters future, Joe's mental state, inflation and other items not controlled by Biden. They are so ignorant it's nearly embarrassing.
But they are a fair representation of the GOP. I said before, America is full of idiots and when their leader like Trump gets control, that will never improve. He likes the poorly educated and holy shit, there's plenty of them.
Well said, They are A well groomed hate group, the right calls a party. The right understood the unbelievable number of people that society put in a ignore box to keep them away from their children. To keep our society unpoisoned by the ugliness , bigotry and hatred of these bottom feeders.
The right knows that without cheating, they will no longer be a party, they will not be able to continue to exist in the manner that they are now , and that is ,They exist for one reason and that has worked for them for decades and that is ignoring the people and working only for the benefit of the golden few ,making them and themselves richer and more powerful.. One of the tools they have decided to use is the vote of these haters(bottom feeders). Everyone here knows where the rejects of society live in their community and they stayed generally quiet but now with the voice they have never had before given to them by the most complete haters of them all, meaning the Trumps of the world, They now are a power in our society that will be hard to take away from these degenerates. - Now, when you pass this hate group's houses, you will see Trump Banners and flags all over their houses. It will be very hard to unpoison this group. The best way is to try anything possible to get rid of them entirely. Not the conservative movement but the haters that own the Republican Party now. It can be done.

The future of our country is in whether we the democrats will be able to dispose of the hate group that owns the right in this country now. If we don't, they will make it a dictatorship.

Scumbo hate Nazi. Screw the truth when a lie sounds so much better. You are all losers , the lowest form of humanity, you are the bottom rung of your own hate ladder.
You can't see yourselves. That is a characteristic Democrat tendency.

You tend not to be self reflective when it comes to critiquing yourselves. And SOME of you seem to have an actual chemical, biological or behavioral BLIND SPOT which makes you literally or figuratively UNABLE TO EVEN SEE YOUR OWN FLAWS OR FAULTS.

And that is just one reason why we dont want Democrats in positions of elected power.

Here is an example.

Who is worse (evil for example, but not limited to evil), Hillary or The Donald?

If you are honest and able to be objective, you will instantly say, Hillary. Hands down.

But, I would bet you will say that Trump is more bad.

Prove me wrong.

Werbung:
You can't see yourselves. That is a characteristic Democrat tendency.

You tend not to be self reflective when it comes to critiquing yourselves. And SOME of you seem to have an actual chemical, biological or behavioral BLIND SPOT which makes you literally or figuratively UNABLE TO EVEN SEE YOUR OWN FLAWS OR FAULTS.
Don't make me vomit you sanctimonious dope. As if your GOP is faultless.
And that is just one reason why we dont want Democrats in positions of elected power.

You don't want democrats in anything, power or otherwise. You simply hate them. That's a flaw of yours.
Here is an example.

Who is worse (evil for example, but not limited to evil), Hillary or The Donald?

If you are honest and able to be objective, you will instantly say, Hillary. Hands down.

But, I would bet you will say that Trump is more bad.

Prove me wrong.
Where is all your evidence about Hilary. We've heard all the propaganda but no evidence. Not one crime.

Trump had no Govt experience, diplomatic disaster, ignorant as a stump on internal issues, destroyed the economy with his silly tariff war with China, grandstanded at every meeting with his dictator buddies which resulted in nothing.
The world thought him a joke and he was. 81 million thought he was also.
But it's Hilary who is evil etc? You're a 24 carat dickhead son.

Back