Louisiana election cast out for fraud

Werbung:
What evidence?
Same old argument again?
Yes, the argument remains unchanged. Democrats cannot not disprove evidence of voter fraud, so they point to the fact that dozens of judges refused to take on voter fraud cases for many different reasons. That deceptive ploy is supposed to prove to Americans that the courts have disproved voter fraud, which is absolutely untrue.

you made the claim, burden of proof is on you, moron.
but you never do. lol
I claim biased judges have a history of perverting justice. I will not be able to prove my claim and you will never be able to disprove my claim, so my claim remains standing without credible rebuke.

Yes, the argument remains unchanged. Democrats cannot not disprove evidence of voter fraud, so they point to the fact that dozens of judges refused to take on voter fraud cases for many different reasons. That deceptive ploy is supposed to prove to Americans that the courts have disproved voter fraud, which is absolutely untrue.
Deep state. Qanon.
USA is full of conspiracy nutters. Some even believe there's a god

Deep state. Qanon.
USA is full of conspiracy nutters. Some even believe there's a god
Democrats and leftists have found that falsely accusing white Republicans of racism works well with the stupid and ignorant and leftists claim all reports of Democrat crimes and corruption are nothing more than fake news and false conspiracy theories. That seems to work well in deceiving the stupid and ignorant also.

Democrats and leftists have found that falsely accusing white Republicans of racism works well with the stupid and ignorant and leftists claim all reports of Democrat crimes and corruption are nothing more than fake news and false conspiracy theories. That seems to work well in deceiving the stupid and ignorant also.
Those who voted for Trump ARE stupid and ignorant.

What happened that caused Trump to fail to build the wall? Did not Democrats fight like hell for 4 years to stop him?

so trump made a promise that he couldn't keep, and of course, you guys always excuse his failures..its always someone else's fault

he said mexico was going to pay for it, democrats couldn't stop it if trump didn't lie. but he did.

so trump made a promise that he couldn't keep, and of course, you guys always excuse his failures..its always someone else's fault

he said mexico was going to pay for it, democrats couldn't stop it if trump didn't lie. but he did.
I do excuse and admire Trump for trying to do right in spite of constant hostile Democrat objections and obstructions.

Werbung:
What happened that caused Trump to fail to build the wall? Did not Democrats fight like hell for 4 years to stop him?
No they didn't. He couldn't get the money after saying Mexico would pay for it.
He eventually raided pension funds to erect the small bit then pranced around it like it was the great Wall of China.

The fact is he said he would do, he didn't, because homophobes like you believed he would and you got sucked in and installed him. He said he'd eliminate the debt but increased it by 7.2 trillion in 4 years.

So stuck that up your tiny little date.

Back