This is insanity , this is what the right wants this country to believe.

jbander

This is what stupid is , trump sending his killers to the capital which we all know was preplanned months ahead of the election, Then once they stopped the election to make a recount on illegal voting that he knew didn't exist. That literally everyone in the country knew didn't exist , he was going to have the recount on this lie but decide to respect the second recount and let Biden take office , He tried to bring down this country as a Traitor, as are all his supporters.

Werbung:
This is what stupid is , trump sending his killers to the capital which we all know was preplanned months ahead of the election, Then once they stopped the election to make a recount on illegal voting that he knew didn't exist. That literally everyone in the country knew didn't exist , he was going to have the recount on this lie but decide to respect the second recount and let Biden take office , He tried to bring down this country as a Traitor, as are all his supporters.
They all want to hide like kicked dogs when it's mentioned. Trump's control over them after two years is testament to how brain dead they are. Trump has over $300
Million in donations and no obligation to spend it on anything election wise.
Laughing all the way to the bank. Thank you suckers. Get your tickets at the door.

If everyone KNEW this was being planned, why did the police allow these, "KILLERS" to get so close to the Capitol? They could have been arrested before they got to the Capitol.

The entire crowd could have been diverted AWAY FROM THE CAPITOL WHERE LAWMAKERS WERE DOING THEIR BUSINESS OF RUNNING THE COUNTRY!

To know these "killers" were coming for the Senators and Congress people and do absolutely nothing to protect the people inside would be like knowing angry drug addicted rapists were headed to your house where you and your children were playing, watching TV and doing the laundry and you did nothing to better safeguard them.

And THEN we learned that Pelosi could have and should have called up the Guard but DIDN'T.

Why not?

And then of course, you CONVENIENTLY ignore the police stun grenade attack on the peaceful protesters, which incited them to violence.

It is what triggered ALL the subsequent violence on J6!

MONSTERS: More Video– Capitol Police Fire Flash Grenades on Peaceful Jan. 6 Protesters including Women (VIDEO)
By Jim Hoft
Published June 2, 2021

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...aceful-jan-6-protesters-including-women-video/

And because the media is dishonest, they never mention this grenade attack.

And because your opinion is formed by the media liars, they dupe you into co signing on their bad loan.

And you are still happy being their dummy.

If everyone KNEW this was being planned, why did the police allow these, "KILLERS" to get so close to the Capitol? They could have been arrested before they got to the Capitol.

The entire crowd could have been diverted AWAY FROM THE CAPITOL WHERE LAWMAKERS WERE DOING THEIR BUSINESS OF RUNNING THE COUNTRY!

To know these "killers" were coming for the Senators and Congress people and do absolutely nothing to protect the people inside would be like knowing angry drug addicted rapists were headed to your house where you and your children were playing, watching TV and doing the laundry and you did nothing to better safeguard them.

And THEN we learned that Pelosi could have and should have called up the Guard but DIDN'T.

Why not?
Weird. My point is that the hate group that is Trump and the scum that surrounds him had it planned out to argue against the election with lie upon lie preplanned way before the election even, To implement at any time there was a threat to them losing. . They were scum and they are scum. Pelosi has no control of the guard idiot. and she never had a chance to decide to have the guard there. She couldn't have, even if she was asked to or wanted to , you fricken liar . I get so tired of these shit brains trying to make their whole position on lies.

And then of course, you CONVENIENTLY ignore the police stun grenade attack on the peaceful protesters, which incited them to violence.

It is what triggered ALL the subsequent violence on J6!

MONSTERS: More Video– Capitol Police Fire Flash Grenades on Peaceful Jan. 6 Protesters including Women (VIDEO)
By Jim Hoft
Published June 2, 2021

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...aceful-jan-6-protesters-including-women-video/

And because the media is dishonest, they never mention this grenade attack.

And because your opinion is formed by the media liars, they dupe you into co signing on their bad loan.

And you are still happy being their dummy.
You're a joke , show us the police using flash grenades before the police were attacked by these traitors, This scum that Trump sent to kill people. They all should have been shot dead. and when they try it again, the police better be prepared to kill the bastards. These pieces of shit that went in the capital, shit and pissed on the floors because that who they are and that is who Trump and his followers are., The lowest form of humanity.

Weird. My point is that the hate group that is Trump and the scum that surrounds him had it planned out to argue against the election with lie upon lie preplanned way before the election even, To implement at any time there was a threat to them losing. . They were scum and they are scum. Pelosi has no control of the guard idiot. and she never had a chance to decide to have the guard there. She couldn't have, even if she was asked to or wanted to , you fricken liar . I get so tired of these shit brains trying to make their whole position on lies.
Would you rather be known as a dunce or a liar?

Because you are surely AT LEAST one or the other.

You're a joke , show us the police using flash grenades before the police were attacked by these traitors, This scum that Trump sent to kill people. They all should have been shot dead. and when they try it again, the police better be prepared to kill the bastards. These pieces of shit that went in the capital, shit and pissed on the floors because that who they are and that is who Trump and his followers are., The lowest form of humanity.
I already posted the link to the video.

I tried to watch it FOR you and then tell you what I saw, but you refuse to accept my view of it.

Looks like you are stuck on stupid.

You ignore the proof that clearly shows police incitement of a peaceful lawful crowd of protesters.

Then you call for the peaceful, lawful protesters to be shot and killed by police.

And you expect we will ignore your foreign Leftist extremist mindset.

You are a dangerous leftist lunatic extremist.

Ignore.

You ignore the proof that clearly shows police incitement of a peaceful lawful crowd of protesters.

Then you call for the peaceful, lawful protesters to be shot and killed by police.

And you expect we will ignore your foreign Leftist extremist mindset.

You are a dangerous leftist lunatic extremist.

Ignore.

Shoot the scum. All trump allies and supporters are total low life scum. and all should have the death penalty for treason. The scum sold out my country, my constitution and my flag. With their attempt to overthrow our democracy. Traitors all. All they would have had to do is shoot maybe just the first dozen, then 140 police wouldn't have been hospitalized while these brown shirts tried to kill them. That would have been better. The scum are just starting to reap what they deserve, WE will be pushing them off the sidewalk and spitting on them when we pass them. And that is called Justice.

Heh. Heh. I love it when they become totally unhinged from pure frustration then leave themselves wide open by telling lies. Peaceful protest?
Yeah. Just like Trump is a virgin too. 😂😂😂😂😂

You dim witted Dem phuc.

Trump builds skyscrapers.

The Trump Organization has an employee list of more than 20,000. They buy, own, maintain and use bulldozers, cranes, big rigs, dump trucks and other types of heavy construction equipment daily.

As Commander in Chief of our military, he has inspected our troops and their fighting equipment and has observed their realistic military exercises which they constantly rehearse in order to defeat enemies of our country.

Donald Trump knows (better than you) what it might take to overwhelm the Capitol protectors if he really was staging a coup d'etat.

It would NOT be with a small, unarmed, disorganized but well meaning bunch of overweight, middle aged men and women patriots.

You are a dem witted joke.

Trump sent his killers lol now talk about dramatic over the top claims lol. Were they ninjas and how many of them were there? And how many did those killers kill ?
Were they trained hit men armed to the teeth or were they hand to hand combat experts.

You dim witted Dem phuc.

Trump builds skyscrapers.

The Trump Organization has an employee list of more than 20,000. They buy, own, maintain and use bulldozers, cranes, big rigs, dump trucks and other types of heavy construction equipment daily.

As Commander in Chief of our military, he has inspected our troops and their fighting equipment and has observed their realistic military exercises which they constantly rehearse in order to defeat enemies of our country.

Donald Trump knows (better than you) what it might take to overwhelm the Capitol protectors if he really was staging a coup d'etat.

It would NOT be with a small, unarmed, disorganized but well meaning bunch of overweight, middle aged men and women patriots.

You are a dem witted joke.
Stop it.

You're a bigger liar than Trump. Wake up to yourself.

Werbung:
Stop it.

You're a bigger liar than Trump. Wake up to yourself.
Which word, words, phrases or ideas in my post are not true?

I suspect you are experiencing cognitive dissonance.

What I said in my post is true. Yet, it disagrees with what you previously believed.

And now your mind has become fried from trying to figure out what to believe.

😋👌😵😜🤓😎👍

Back