This is insanity , this is what the right wants this country to believe.

Dude, you're in denial.

Just think about the tortured gyrations your mind must do to force you to think your eyes are lying to you.
Why did Trump authorize the National Guard call up if he was supposedly staging a coup?

###

Sean Hannity: This is another anti-Trump smear that will accomplish nothing (16:31)

05:00 Then on Jan. 4, a meeting took place in the Oval Office.

It featured Pres. Trump, his Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller, the Dept. of Defense Chief of Staff Kash Patel and the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley.

Pres. Trump in that meeting requested that up to 20,000 National Guard troops be made

5:27 available for security at the Capitol for Jan. 6 as the law requires him to authorize.

5:35 Four of the five have corroborated the reporting.

(Watch their corroboration.)

8:35 If they'd listened to Pres. Trump, Jan 6th would have never happened.
Logic and common sense is not one of the gender benders best quality's

Werbung:
I d8dnt say he was slick. i said they tried to sonny your comprehensive skills are lacking. along with your reasoning skills and knowledge of politics . I suggest a enema to clear your mind .
i JUST LIKE TYO POINT OUT IGNORANCE AND THE LIES THAT YOUR HATE GROUP OPERATES BY , HE WAS NEVER IMPEACHED 7 TIMES.

I posted where a congress man said they tried to 7 times thats good enough . hell pin head democrats were talking about doing it before he took office and. After he lost the election.Sa
Democrats got a real woodie on for him.
YOU OFFERED NOTHING , YOU ARE JUST SIMPLY DOING WHAT YOUR HATE GROUP DOES NON STOP. LIE, WELL LEARNED FROM YOUR MENTALLY ILL GOD AND LEADER SCUM BAG.

I did look it up And posted a link num nuts . now go plan on shooting you fellow Americans like you said they deserved
Never presented one source that wasn't directly from the hate party that you belong to. I don't care if you just find some other liars point that supports your lies, it doesn't work that way.

Dude, you're in denial.

Just think about the tortured gyrations your mind must do to force you to think your eyes are lying to you.
Why did Trump authorize the National Guard call up if he was supposedly staging a coup?

###

Sean Hannity: This is another anti-Trump smear that will accomplish nothing (16:31)

05:00 Then on Jan. 4, a meeting took place in the Oval Office.

It featured Pres. Trump, his Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller, the Dept. of Defense Chief of Staff Kash Patel and the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley.

Pres. Trump in that meeting requested that up to 20,000 National Guard troops be made

5:27 available for security at the Capitol for Jan. 6 as the law requires him to authorize.

5:35 Four of the five have corroborated the reporting.

(Watch their corroboration.)

8:35 If they'd listened to Pres. Trump, Jan 6th would have never happened.
He never did , stupid, he only said he did. Idiot! The piece of shit can say anything he wants but in this case there is no record at all of this happening , Or congress rejecting it or Pelosi rejecting it all ,Scum Bag lied. And he could anytime he wanted to because there has never been a more ignorant, stupid block of people that make up a party in the history of this country. Never happened. This is so easy , so far they haven't said one thing that is true . I will accept any signed document that any of this was true , from the house or on record for anyone else. This won't happen, will it ace.

This is fun , Like I said I feel like a bully picking on third-graders, but it is easy, if all they have is lies.

I did look it up And posted a link num nuts . now go plan on shooting you fellow Americans like you said they deserved
Never said that liar , I said they deserve the death penalty and that in the process of their attempt to overthrow this country they should have been shot . In my opinion all traitors should be shot.

He never did , stupid, he only said he did. Idiot! The piece of shit can say anything he wants but in this case there is no record at all of this happening , Or congress rejecting it or Pelosi rejecting it all ,Scum Bag lied. And he could anytime he wanted to because there has never been a more ignorant, stupid block of people that make up a party in the history of this country. Never happened. This is so easy , so far they haven't said one thing that is true . I will accept any signed document that any of this was true , from the house or on record for anyone else. This won't happen, will it ace.
Your entire belief system about Trump and MAGA has been repeatedly shown to be untrustworthy.

Are you old enough to recall when CBS News anchor, editor and reporter, Walter Cronkite was at the anchor desk every evening?

He was the DEAN of TV news.

He became THE most trusted man in media journalism at a time when telling lies, misrepresenting a fact or falsely impugning anyone's character would get the reporter, editor or news reader fired.

So, consider the enormity of the outrage committed by the current mainstream news purveyors, when they colluded to deny American audiences of almost ANY good news earned by the Trump administration.

The media would not do this on a whim. They did it because they thought the possible gain was worth the gamble.

These guy's #1 priority was to destroy Trump before he destroyed them.

They risked the integrity of their entire industry to do anything and everything possible to convince YOU and those like you to HATE DONALD J. TRUMP and to make his destruction your obsession.

I will start a new thread to present examples of the extraordinary steps they took to trick your mind.

The bottom line is that virtually every bad thing you believe about Trump is either an exaggerated fact about him or an outright lie.

Walter Cronkite would have shamed these batards to tears had he been alive during the 2016 Presidential campaign.

And like you, most Americans had/have no clue that we have been punked.

It's time for your "come to Jesus" moment.

Weird. My point is that the hate group that is Trump and the scum that surrounds him had it planned out to argue against the election with lie upon lie preplanned way before the election even, To implement at any time there was a threat to them losing. . They were scum and they are scum. Pelosi has no control of the guard idiot. and she never had a chance to decide to have the guard there. She couldn't have, even if she was asked to or wanted to , you fricken liar . I get so tired of these shit brains trying to make their whole position on lies.
You have evidence trump planned it of course please show ot to us all

I posted where a congress man said they tried to 7 times thats good enough . hell pin head democrats were talking about doing it before he took office and. After he lost the election.Sa
Democrats got a real woodie on for him.
Someone said and he was a republican. Wow. That's coming from the tabernacle of truth.

Never said that liar , I said they deserve the death penalty and that in the process of their attempt to overthrow this country they should have been shot . In my opinion all traitors should be shot.
Just as long as you aren't the judge or jury to determine who is guilty of treason.

You are uninformed, underinformed and misinformed and you think you have all the information there is and that your information is 100% solid enough that you would bet people's lives on it.

OTHER PEOPLE'S LIVES!

😯

Just as long as you aren't the judge or jury to determine who is guilty of treason.

You are uninformed, underinformed and misinformed and you think you have all the information there is and that your information is 100% solid enough that you would bet people's lives on it.

OTHER PEOPLE'S LIVES!

😯
[/QUOTE

OTHER PEOPLE'S LIVES!

😯
You are correct. When a riot breaks out killing those involved is stupidity.. There is no evidence a government take over was planned or that Trump had anything to do with it or that trump sent killers but our Democrat Brothers in the United States want to overemphasize everything and make a mountain out of a molehill.they are that butt hurt .
Now we have those who want to kill others . those who are guilty of crimes will mostly be identified and charged with crimes and tried in a court of law unlike those who were involved in bpm riots . theres no congressional hearings or demands for justice for those involved in the riots. You have 2 pin heads here calling for thier fellow Americans to be shot .
That's what the nazis did.
The weathermen set off bombs in congress and walked away you dont hear them calling for them to be shot

Werbung:
Interesting how one lies about trump sending killers. . Then wanting to kill others.
I wonder how many of these so called tough guys could actually shot a complete stranger .

Nazis did it all the time.
Some times people just cant see themselves in the mirror.

Back