This is insanity , this is what the right wants this country to believe.

Your entire belief system about Trump and MAGA has been repeatedly shown to be untrustworthy.

Are you old enough to recall when CBS News anchor, editor and reporter, Walter Cronkite was at the anchor desk every evening?

He was the DEAN of TV news.

He became THE most trusted man in media journalism at a time when telling lies, misrepresenting a fact or falsely impugning anyone's character would get the reporter, editor or news reader fired.

So, consider the enormity of the outrage committed by the current mainstream news purveyors, when they colluded to deny American audiences of almost ANY good news earned by the Trump administration.

The media would not do this on a whim. They did it because they thought the possible gain was worth the gamble.

These guy's #1 priority was to destroy Trump before he destroyed them.

They risked the integrity of their entire industry to do anything and everything possible to convince YOU and those like you to HATE DONALD J. TRUMP and to make his destruction your obsession.

I will start a new thread to present examples of the extraordinary steps they took to trick your mind.

The bottom line is that virtually every bad thing you believe about Trump is either an exaggerated fact about him or an outright lie.

Walter Cronkite would have shamed these batards to tears had he been alive during the 2016 Presidential campaign.

And like you, most Americans had/have no clue that we have been punked.

It's time for your "come to Jesus" moment.
Boring nonsense

Werbung:
You have evidence trump planned it of course please show ot to us all. My point is that the hate group that is Trump and the scum that surrounds him had it planned out to argue against the election with lie upon lie preplanned way before the election even, To implement at any time there was a threat to them losing. . They were scum and they are scum. Pelosi has no control of the guard idiot. and she never had a chance to decide to have the guard there. She couldn't have, even if she was asked to or wanted to , you fricken liar . I get so tired of these shit brains trying to make their whole position on lies.

Heres what you said dingle berry View attachment 1925
You said they should be shot and I should be shot also. Why should I be shot tell us all about you blood thirsty desire to kill people
I hate all enemy's of my country, traitors to this great country deserve to die, that's what I said, and I'm saying it again. This is simple, here is the 2nd part of the treason laws in our constitution. (2) “adhering to [the] enemies [of the United States], giving them aid and comfort.” So yes, that includes you as defined.

Just as long as you aren't the judge or jury to determine who is guilty of treason.

You are uninformed, underinformed and misinformed and you think you have all the information there is and that your information is 100% solid enough that you would bet people's lives on it.

OTHER PEOPLE'S LIVES!

😯
Yup they should be prosecuted and when found guilty ,should have the death sentence. That's how it works when you are a traitor. And support the enemy's of this country.

These Treasonous bastards think they did nothing by supporting the enemy's of the United States, and it’s democracy . They should all be tried and see how their endless support for Jan 6th change as they drop to the guilty as charged list of assholes. They are scum, so They will scum out big time when they start to see their future behind a death sentence or long imprisonment. These pusses will start blaming their Mommy's.

Yup they should be prosecuted and when found guilty ,should have the death sentence. That's how it works when you are a traitor. And support the enemy's of this country.
I may be mistaken, but no one here is challenging that as much as YOUR readiness to visit death and injury on those you imagine are traitors but who really aren't.

These Treasonous bastards think they did nothing by supporting the enemy's of the United States, and it’s democracy . They should all be tried and see how their endless support for Jan 6th change as they drop to the guilty as charged list of assholes. They are scum, so They will scum out big time when they start to see their future behind a death sentence or long imprisonment. These pusses will start blaming their Mommy's.
You post in a scary way which makes me feel I am | | that far away from ignoring you for real.

😕

Interesting how one lies about trump sending killers. . Then wanting to kill others.
I wonder how many of these so called tough guys could actually shot a complete stranger .

Nazis did it all the time.
Some times people just cant see themselves in the mirror.
Generally, in my opinion, Dems cant see themselves and dont bother trying to be self observant.

I may be mistaken, but no one here is challenging that as much as YOUR readiness to visit death and injury on those you imagine are traitors but who really aren't.
What a clown, bringing down our democracy and country to force in a piece of shit for a dictator is the definition of treason and supporting these actions are also treasonous. These people are bottom rung lowlifes joined together by their complete stupidity. If they were found guilty and executed, no one would miss this type of scum. Here's how stupid they are, this is their argument, If they had achieved what they were asked to do, that is Kill Pelosi, kill Pence and stop the election. They think what, that there would be a recount, and they would have accepted that recount , even though there has already been done multiple recounts, These people are idiot. They are traitors and should be treated as traitors.

The law couldn't be clearer.

§2381. Treason​

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, §330016(2)(J), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

The law couldn't be clearer.

§2381. Treason​

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, §330016(2)(J), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)
so would you say blm waged war against the usa by attacking the police and citizens taking over areas of town and attacking police stations and government building making demands of the federal government after all they killed dozens how many was ity you said trumps killers killed ?

Werbung:
so would you say blm waged war against the usa by attacking the police and citizens taking over areas of town and attacking police stations and government building making demands of the federal government after all they killed dozens how many was ity you said trumps killers killed ?
Look at your own question, you brain-dead fuck. What does that have to do about bringing down our democracy or supporting bringing down democracy. I've made this clear.
BLM AND JAN6th

The BLM protest is totally legal, totally honorable, dealing with the truth, protesting against evil by the police forces across this country are heroes and should be treated with respect, the people who started the fires and destruction ,during those protests which were totally illegal should have been shot.
Jan 6th Their protest being totally legal was totally dishonorable, dealing with a complete lie, protesting against something that didn't even exist, was done by brain-dead stupid people, that should be shown no respect, stupid yes but still legal. The people who forced their way into the capital, which was totally illegal should to the man all been shot, for being traitors trying to bring down our democracy to force in a piece of shit for a dictator. So screw off you limp dick.

Back