Those Wacky Tea-Baggers!!!

Mr. Shaman

It's lookin' like they trained one o' them to wear shoes, full-time!!

544.gif

"Debra Medina, a nurse and Tea Party activist running for the Republican nomination for governor in Texas, has had a recent surge in popularity thanks to heavy promotion by the Tea Party movement."

BECK: "Do you believe the government was any way involved with the bringing down of the World Trade Centers on 9/11?"

MEDINA: "I don’t, I dont have all of the evidence there, Glenn. So I don’t I’m not in a place, I have not been out publicly questioning that. I think some very good questions have been raised in that regard. There are some very good arguments, and I think the American people have not seen all of the evidence there. So Ive not taken a position on thathttp://thinkprogress.org/2010/02/11/media-911-truther/."

:eek:

Werbung:
The fictional account of 9/11 as given by Dubbya and co will get exposed.

The only argument in the way is 'they wouldn't do that to their own people' which has no basis in fact at all. The CIA killed their own president so what is a few bankers?

More and more people are coming around to the knowledge that the official story is ludicrous.

The only argument in the way is 'they wouldn't do that to their own people' which has no basis in fact at all. The CIA killed their own president so what is a few bankers?

More and more people are coming around to the knowledge that the official story is ludicrous.

and we never landed on the moon!

and ummm the H1N1 shot is putting a tracker in us all, so the government can watch us!

That's already been done.....

"A senior Bush Administration official denies being handed a formal plan to take the offensive against al-Qaeda, and says Clarke's materials merely dealt with whether the new Administration should take "a more active approach" to the terrorist group. (Rice declined to comment, but through a spokeswoman said she recalled no briefing at which Berger was present.) Other senior officials from both the Clinton and Bush administrations, however, say that Clarke had a set of proposals to "roll back" al-Qaeda. In fact, the heading on Slide 14 of the Powerpoint presentation reads, "Response to al Qaeda: Roll back." Clarke's proposals called for the "breakup" of al-Qaeda cells and the arrest of their personnel. The financial support for its terrorist activities would be systematically attacked, its assets frozen, its funding from fake charities stopped. Nations where al-Qaeda was causing trouble—Uzbekistan, the Philippines, Yemen—would be given aid to fight the terrorists. Most important, Clarke wanted to see a dramatic increase in covert action in Afghanistan to "eliminate the sanctuary" where al-Qaeda had its terrorist training camps and bin Laden was being protected by the radical Islamic Taliban regime."

gregory-girard-cropped-proto-custom_2.jpg

"The Massachusetts man charged this week with stockpiling weapons after saying he feared an imminent "Armageddon" appears to have been active in the Tea Party movement, and saw Sarah Palin, who he said is on a "righteous 'Mission from God,'" as the only figure capable of averting the destruction of society.

As we reported yesterday, Gregory Girard, a Manchester technology consultant, was found with a stash of military grade weapons, explosive devices including tear gas and pepper ball canisters, camouflage clothing, knives, handcuffs, bulletproof vests and helmets, and night vision goggles, say police. They believe Girard, who pleaded not guilty at his arraignment, was "preparing for domestic and political turmoil," and feared martial law would soon be imposed.

Girard's wife said her husband had recently told her: "Don't talk to people, shoot them instead," and "it's fine to shoot people in the head because traitors deserve it."

Gee....he almost sounds like a terrorist.

:rolleyes:

It is weird that the gullible ar prepared to accept that the US government sat back and watched the second plane hit the tower without taking any action.

Alegedly the US just watched an airliner go off course and off air traffic control heading for NYC when one had already slammed into one of the towers and chose to do nothing to stop it.

And nobody got disciplined in any way for this astronishing failure. Not for the intel failure, not for the defence failure, nothing.

Now I would be very worried if that were true.

Pocketfullofsh...the fact that you cite other theories that you don't accept does not impinge on the 9/11 issue at all.

I can easily cite the FACT that the Bush administration lied about WMD to justify attacking Iraq.

So we know that the administration in place on 9/11 had no problem with telling enormous lies to justify the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people including Americans so in comparison the lies about 9/11 are almost small beer with only 3,000 or so deaths.

Of course it could just be that everything failed on 9/11 and that despite all these failures nobody was disciplined.

If that is the case you have to conclude that the Bush adminsitration doesn't care that much about the death of its citizens. And once you accept that you are close to understanding that they could easily have been complicit in 9/11.

And it did happen at a very convenient time for them didn't it?

Maybe that is why they haven't caught OBL and lots and lots more failings that make no sense.

Pocketfullofsh...the fact that you cite other theories that you don't accept does not impinge on the 9/11 issue at all.

I can easily cite the FACT that the Bush administration lied about WMD to justify attacking Iraq.

So we know that the administration in place on 9/11 had no problem with telling enormous lies to justify the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people including Americans so in comparison the lies about 9/11 are almost small beer with only 3,000 or so deaths.

Of course it could just be that everything failed on 9/11 and that despite all these failures nobody was disciplined.

If that is the case you have to conclude that the Bush adminsitration doesn't care that much about the death of its citizens. And once you accept that you are close to understanding that they could easily have been complicit in 9/11.

And it did happen at a very convenient time for them didn't it?

Maybe that is why they haven't caught OBL and lots and lots more failings that make no sense.

I am going to ask you as I have many others, and have never gotten an answer to.

What could Bush have done to prevent 911?

I am going to ask you as I have many others, and have never gotten an answer to.

What could Bush have done to prevent 911?

That is not a question they will answer because the crazy 9/11 truthers believe Bush was behind the 9/11 attacks. Yet, Bush was the dumbest man alive. Go figure...:eek:

Erm right, he could have had the CIA know about the plans in advance.

He could have had protective measures in place long before it happened as it was a known threat

He could have had the planes shot down.

He could have been worried by a bunch of Arabs who barely spoke English taking flight training lessons on civil airliner simulators who were saying they weren't interested in take off or landing. And when all of these people boarded flights in the US on the same day he could have thought 'hmmm, even a half wit like myself can see that there is something ever so slightly odd going on here'

Etc

Reading, and listening to the endless 9-11 conspiracy theory junkies almost everywhere I go on the Internet only proves how desperate the uninformed really are.
If anyone dares to disagree with such theories. That instantly labels you as any one of the many useless names those from the opposition must always use to PROVE how only THEY are right, while everyone else is Full of It.

Reading, and listening to the endless 9-11 conspiracy theory junkies almost everywhere I go on the Internet only proves how desperate the uninformed really are.
Absolutely.

It always amazes me how The Incurious always seem to know things no one else knows.

:rolleyes:

Werbung:
Erm right, he could have had the CIA know about the plans in advance.

He could have had protective measures in place long before it happened as it was a known threat

He could have had the planes shot down.

He could have been worried by a bunch of Arabs who barely spoke English taking flight training lessons on civil airliner simulators who were saying they weren't interested in take off or landing. And when all of these people boarded flights in the US on the same day he could have thought 'hmmm, even a half wit like myself can see that there is something ever so slightly odd going on here'

Etc

Except for the shooting down of the aircraft, all of the rest happened under Clinton's watch. So, why do you blame Bush?

The first warning came in 1994, and the second came from the Philipine gov't in 1996. Two Congressional committees made recommendations in 1996, and Clinton put Gore in command of looking into the recommendations, and still nothing was done.

It was recommended that Clinton put "sky marshalls" on aircraft, and "harden" the cockpit doors. None of this was done in the 4 years Clinton had time to do it. Yet you seem to think that Bush could have done all of this even though the Senate was controlled by the Democrats, and Tom Daschle was holding up funding for the NSA, in less then 7 months.

I am beginning to think your nick is an oxymoron.
Jamie Gorelich under Janet Reno issued a legal opinion that the CIA, and the FBI, could not share information even with the DOD.

Back