thread for conservatives?

Werbung:
Hahahahaha Conservatives ruling? :rolleyes: that's a laugh. Bush is the biggest Terrorist leader (he's a bit confused) and so is each of his clonies. The past eight years of Bush have damaged the image of the United States,
However all that will change next year during the election season. Power to the GrassRoot & Independent parties. PoliticsKid I agree with you 100%.

Bush damaged the image of the United States? The image of the U.S. has been damaged long before Bush entered office with our little imperialist endeavers all over the globe be it in the middle east, east asia, latin america. Our image has already been tarnished, Bush is just a reminder as to why its tarnished.

Yes, I agree with you curefield.

The actions bush took, all which was somewhat the right choice, shouldn't define how United States is today.

Bush's father started many things which he didn't get to finish, and it seems like Bush is cleaning that up now.

...I am not sure what exactly you are agreeing with me on??

I am saying Bush is not the first person to tarnish the US's image. He's furthering the mess his father created. As far as I am concerned....Bush has yet to make any sort of rational or productive choices. Though thats my opinion, this is a thread of you conservativevs sooooo...time to exit stage left.

conservative? well I think bush has done a gerat job for his term

his job is so hard, i just give them so much leniency

the pressure they are under

it's just too much

but although his sight was short, he did best as he can

Now that is an interesting perspective....

....what exactly has Bush done that you would consider "great"?

well im answering thelifewithoutmeaning answer

but bush got us into war right?? what else can be greater? hahaha

conservative? well I think bush has done a gerat (great) job for his term

his job is so hard, i just give them so much leniency

the pressure they are under

it's just too much

but although his sight was short, he did best as he can

Oh Boy Now that's a waste of energy typing:( You are entitled to your opinion about the War Criminal,but I have my opinion also, and to me Bush is a BIG cloud of dust. Do you have a Son or Daughter,a Loveone,or a friend who is in Iraq? I don't think you do.

No one can deny stopping sadam hussein from killing thousands was a good act

that is one part of the war, but the other fact is, is that the soldiers are still out

fighting for what (the small majority, 27%) believes in.

You know the it's like cappuchino. all the white stuff on top, the majority, its just fluff but the substance all the on the bottom that 27% is what really matters, because who got us into this war of terror? wasn't it the majority? ::Sarcasm::

anyway I suppose opinion's are just opinions, but some people do not know what is really happening around here

What exactly is so conservative about Bush, besides his hollow rhetoric? He's overseen a huge expansion of government powers, overspending all over the map.

No one can deny stopping sadam hussein from killing thousands was a good act

that is one part of the war, but the other fact is, is that the soldiers are still out

fighting for what (the small majority, 27%) believes in.

You know the it's like cappuchino. all the white stuff on top, the majority, its just fluff but the substance all the on the bottom that 27% is what really matters, because who got us into this war of terror? wasn't it the majority? ::Sarcasm::

anyway I suppose opinion's are just opinions, but some people do not know what is really happening around here

I can deny stopping Saddam from killing thousands was a good act, its a false moral imperative. Clearly as we have witnessed, the removal of Saddam Hussein has led to an exponential increase in murders and crimes against humanity with innocent people being the victims.

Werbung:
Bush is an authoritarian, not a Conservative. His Supreme Courts appointments have all been authoritarians. The Patriot Act was pure authoritarianism.

Back