top reasons to vote democrat

DemocratLupis

1.for the Environment
2.to bomb Iraq if they attack one another when we leave
3.bomb iran's bases
4.new energy, transportation!

vote republican and you get lies, more Iraq war...
and more bull**** !

Werbung:
The Democrats are worse than the Republicans, if that is even possible. I see no reason to vote for Democrats. We'll get more government, higher taxes, and higher unemployment. They'll do nothing for the environment, gay rights, or any other issue they pretend to believe in.

thats stupid.

bombs only cause more destruction
as a passionate liberal, i find it offensive that you'd even suggest that we as the democratic party would find it necessary to bomb another country, ever.

maybe you should get your facts straight.

as a passionate liberal, i find it offensive that you'd even suggest that we as the democratic party would find it necessary to bomb another country, ever.

"To be prepared for war is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace."
- George Washington

"War is cruelty. There's no use trying to refine it, the crueler it is the sooner it will be over."
- William Tecumseh Sherman

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want."
- General William T. Sherman

"Si vis pacem, para bellum" ("Let him who desires peace prepare for war.")
- Flavius Vegetius

"There is a time for all things, a time to preach and a time to pray, but those times have passed away.
There is a time to fight, and that time has now come."
--Peter Muhlenberg

"We make war that we may live in peace."
- Aristotle

“I have never advocated war except as a means of peace.” - Ulysses S. Grant

"From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." - Thomas Jefferson

"There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others." - Niccolò Machiavelli

"The purpose of all war is peace." - Saint Augustine

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last."
- Winston Churchill

"The issue is not war and peace, rather, how best to preserve our freedom."
- General Russell E. Dougherty

"War, if reason prevails, is waged to obtain a better peace than
that which existed prior to the hostilities." - Bela K. Kiraly

"There can be no peace but that which is forced by the sword." - Henry Halleck

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." - John Stewart Mill

The point of all those quotes was to attempt to convey the point that there are times when war is necessary. To assert that war has never solved anything is intellectually dishonest at best. War has ended Nazism, Fascism, slavery, and Communism.

Yes, passionate liberals prefer to be bombed, ;) jk.

Because you know, we've never, ever had a liberal president who took our country to war - or even into a military situation.

Maybe you should get your facts straight.

Werbung:
Back