Trump-hating FBI official is fired for forcing FBI agents to lie to support false democrat narratives

Democrats changed rules and laws and violated long-standing election policies in order to get their corrupt candidates elected, all while claiming their illegal and immoral alterations of voting procedures were not illegal even if wrong.

"changed rules"...."violated policies"?

nothing wrong with changing rules.

which "policies" did they violate?

nothing wrong wih changing laws either, try to pay attention, it happens all the time. lol.

you're just a sore loser. emphasis on "loser" :)

Werbung:
Democrats can not prove they did not commit voter fraud in ways that seem to indicate they did commit fraud, and they will fight like hell to prevent any investigator from trying to prove they committed no fraud.

duh. you don't prove the negative, nimrod.

or..maybe you can prove you didn't molest any children? no? lol

surely you have at least ONE independent, credible expert who agrees with you? just one? surely you can point me to them? lol

Voter fraud is hard to uncover, or even impossible to uncover if committed by crooks using programmable machines that are wiped clean by crooks after the election.

a massive conspiracy with zero credible evidence after 2 years in multiple states?

yeah..or..maybe its all in your head? :)

Democrats do love abortion thats a fact. I know one democrat woman who had 5 abortions . but had she had as many sticking out of her that she had put in her she would of looked like a porcupine . mich like our poster here butt heads woman

i know a republican with multiple abortions. that proves..what? nothing.

you think only democrats get abortions? maybe you're that stupid. lol

No. The evidence is all over the internet except on liberal outlets that lie to cover the crimes of democrats. Votes were counted in the middle of the night by democrat workers after observers were forcibly removed from democrat vote counting wards.

point me to it. link a credible site. duh

point me to an independent credible expert who agrees with you. surely you weren't he only person to have seen that?

btw...cnn isn't an official vote counter. lol. tv shows what is reported. duh. cnn cant change votes. duh
Let the blind agree among themselves, those who can see know what the truth is.

duh. you don't prove the negative, nimrod.

or..maybe you can prove you didn't molest any children? no? lol

surely you have at least ONE independent, credible expert who agrees with you? just one? surely you can point me to them? lol
Of course the negative cannot be proven, which is why democrats cannot prove they broke no laws and did not cast fraudulent votes.

Of course the negative cannot be proven, which is why democrats cannot prove they broke no laws and did not cast fraudulent votes.

well, duh, nor can the republicans prove they didn't commit voter fraud. No one intelligent would somehow post about "not proving the negative" as somehow being significant. but you did. lol

"democrats can't prove there wasn't fraud, therefore my claims of there being fraud have merit" <- moron logic. lol

well, duh, nor can the republicans prove they didn't commit voter fraud. No one intelligent would somehow post about "not proving the negative" as somehow being significant. but you did. lol
Democrats will never prove they are interested in restoring the confidence of the American people until they allow independent investigators to examine the manipulable voting machines democrats used and have thus far refused to allow anyone but selected democrats to examine. What sense does it make to allow the democrat party to use programmable voting machines they do not allow to be examined but do expect all Americans to blindly believe have not been corrupted by the secretive voting machine operators?

Democrats changed rules and laws and violated long-standing election policies in order to get their corrupt candidates elected, all while claiming their illegal and immoral alterations of voting procedures were not illegal even if wrong.
And all that happened while Trump was potus. You have to be kidding.
Youre pathetically ignorant.

Werbung:
You are wrong to assume cheaters cannot commit voter fraud without getting caught.
You are wrong to assume there was fraud without evidence. You have nothing but bitterness from losing.

But there was fraud when Trump was elected. How coincidental. It all appeared when Joe was elected.
Dont make me vomit you stupid man.

Back