U.S., human rights abuser

Werbung:
Jimma Carter belongs in a nursing home.

I can agree with that. Old Jimma the anti-Semite peanut farmer has said lots of dumb things and his love of radical Islam makes me want to hurl.

But in this case, I think he is correct. We should not be using drones or involving ourselves in the internal affairs of other nations.

Can you imagine the uproar by libs everywhere if an R president did what the Big Eared Skinny Marxist is doing? The lib media and anti-war movement would be breathless with outrage. But, since the POTUS is a commie, no problems.

At least our lib boy Davy is consistent on this issue...maybe. Hey Davyboy, is BO wrong for doing what Jimma said we are doing or is it Bush's fault?

I can agree with that. Old Jimma the anti-Semite peanut farmer has said lots of dumb things and his love of radical Islam makes me want to hurl.

But in this case, I think he is correct. We should not be using drones or involving ourselves in the internal affairs of other nations.

Can you imagine the uproar by libs everywhere if an R president did what the Big Eared Skinny Marxist is doing? The lib media and anti-war movement would be breathless with outrage. But, since the POTUS is a commie, no problems.

At least our lib boy Davy is consistent on this issue...maybe. Hey Davyboy, is BO wrong for doing what Jimma said we are doing or is it Bush's fault?

My, my, my! What an odd day that I agree with Gipper and that he agrees with Jimmy Carter (I also do). I am quite disappointed with Obama in this matter and many others, but my watching the Republican Debates forces me to vote for him anyway rather than have 4 years of Romney.

My, my, my! What an odd day that I agree with Gipper and that he agrees with Jimmy Carter (I also do). I am quite disappointed with Obama in this matter and many others, but my watching the Republican Debates forces me to vote for him anyway rather than have 4 years of Romney.

That is shocking. I found common ground with a Big Ears loving liberal.

But as bad as Romney is, BO is one hundred times worse. Romney will at least attempt to follow the Constitution and get the economy moving again. BO has nothing but contempt for the Constitution and does not believe it constrains him in any way. In his small mind, he considers himself King of America.

Carter is still off his rocker. It's no surprise he's upset about the drones, he loves terrorists. He praised Tito for his human rights beliefs. He also said he didn't see No. Korea as an outlaw nation. (what about their human rights Jimma?), The idiot has never met a despot or dictator he didn't like

you think BO is breaking new ground with his hits ?
who ordered the hits on Gadaffi's family ?
Carter may be the only one that did no more than botch up a raid on Iran.
interesting that he thinks plinking a few enemies is human rights abuse while what Kim (any of them) doid in NK etc etc etc

you think BO is breaking new ground with his hits ?
who ordered the hits on Gadaffi's family ?
Carter may be the only one that did no more than botch up a raid on Iran.
interesting that he thinks plinking a few enemies is human rights abuse while what Kim (any of them) doid in NK etc etc etc

Sadly, BO is not on new ground. The US has been following an interventionist policy since at least WWI when the dipshit Woodrow Wilson disgraced the office.

If you are referring to Reagan's actions in Libya, that is different. Libya had caused the confrontation. We should not back down when confronted, but what we are doing now is much more than that.

I believe in a non-interventionist policy. We need to bring our troops and other personnel home. Mind our own business.

More people should realize, that when you start a sentence with this lead-in:

"Jimmy Carter says"

You will likely lose 98% of the readers right at the git-go...

Carter is still off his rocker. It's no surprise he's upset about the drones, he loves terrorists. He praised Tito for his human rights beliefs. He also said he didn't see No. Korea as an outlaw nation. (what about their human rights Jimma?), The idiot has never met a despot or dictator he didn't like

Thanks--for another belly-laugh! Ha!

Jimmy was not just naive--he was just plain stupid--by the Webster definition.

And, of course, he was another the democrats vomited up for "President".

Can you imagine--a former US President saying this?
Appalling. Bordering on Treason.
The man should be deported and his passport revoked. Citizenship stripped.
To Syria or the Gaza Strip--where he belongs.
Or--an insane asylum, domestically.

I notice you did not show how its not true....The US has quite the history of Human Rights abuse...We are not Saints...We are also Far from the worse though.

Also good to know your not a fan of the 1st Amendment.

Werbung:
I notice you did not show how its not true....The US has quite the history of Human Rights abuse...We are not Saints...We are also Far from the worse though.

Also good to know your not a fan of the 1st Amendment.

Love the First Amendment.
Don't like an idiot like Carter.
I am not alone in this.

Back