U.S., human rights abuser

I know , the left is morally bad...while you claim war for Oil is good, but saying people have a right to vote for there leaders...thats morally bad...when they are Muslim..The party of life party that only cares about life when its pushed out of a woman behind the right border line.

The last people I heard say that were two liberal friends, a husband and wife--who both drove Chevy Suburbans, to save on oil usage. Ha!
Liberals need to be forbidden to drive if they vote for democrats.
I detest those who don't practice what they preach.

Werbung:
Democracy is wonderful......... unless the voting majority of a democracy is comprised of despicable, bigoted, self-serving idiots. It would be hard for me to justify allowing a democracy to survive if its voters were intent upon ensuring that I don't survive, or that I give my wealth to those citizens who've never given anything of value to our nation. We're at a point in the USA when about 50% of our voting population pays no Federal taxes. Thankfully, some of those citizens did pay Federal taes most of their lives, and they don't expect something for nothing. It won't be long, however, before the majority of those not paying Federal taxes is comprised of those who've never paid their fair share, and never intend to do so. They'll simply vote for candidates who promise to take from those citizens who contribute to our nations well-being, and give it to those who don't and never have. The producers in our society will be nothing more than financial slaves to a voting majority that takes but never gives. When that time comes, one must ask, "Do we accept our slavery with a smile....... or not?"

We are on the brink of being a banana republic--where everyone hides every dime they have and barter/work off-the-books for anything they do.
The government is now--the enemy.
Like Greece.
Now we know why they did it.

The last people I heard say that were two liberal friends, a husband and wife--who both drove Chevy Suburbans, to save on oil usage. Ha!

Still waiting for you to back up your words....I imagine a long wait...but continue with the pointless blabbing and most likely made up stories.

We are on the brink of being a banana republic--where everyone hides every dime they have and barter/work off-the-books for anything they do.
The government is now--the enemy.
Like Greece.
Now we know why they did it.

Yes providing health care to all = Banana Republic
Paying far more per person to cover half your people = Great Nation

Vote Republican

I know , the left is morally bad...
Yes, the Leftist ideology is immoral. Leftists are thugs, parasites, looters, who reject the very concept of doing for themselves and, instead, use the force of law to bully others and ingratiate themselves. Leftists demand that they be given what they have not earned, and do not deserve, while denigrating those who have earned it, and do deserve it, as being the immoral ones for not wanting to be looted.

while you claim war for Oil is good,
As usual, you didn't actually read what I wrote... I said no such thing. I have always opposed Iraq, they posed no threat to the US and "spreading democracy" has never been a justifiable excuse for going to war. Once again you're quoting me but speaking to your favorite strawman, the mythical Republican stereotype.

but saying people have a right to vote for there leaders...thats morally bad...
You can say it, simply saying it would not be immoral. However, forcing me to pay for, or even fight and die, so that citizens of some other country (that pose ZERO threat to the United States) can have the "right" to vote for their leaders IS immoral.

when they are Muslim..
I don't care whether they're Muslim, Christian, Jew or Atheist... The US government has no business going to war for the purpose of "spreading democracy", period.

So rather than viciously attacking your usual strawmen, perhaps you should take some time to learn about Non-Interventionism. At least then you might be capable of addressing the foreign policy position I actually hold.

The party of life party that only cares about life when its pushed out of a woman behind the right border line.
Isn't that the party that created the Department of Redundancy Department?

More people should realize, that when you start a sentence with this lead-in:

"Jimmy Carter says"

You will likely lose 98% of the readers right at the git-go...

Exactly. My response was going to be if it involves something Carter says, I'm not going to bother reading it. He is irrelevant. Just an old man trying desperately to do anything he can to redeem his legacy as the worst president ever.

Exactly. My response was going to be if it involves something Carter says, I'm not going to bother reading it. He is irrelevant. Just an old man trying desperately to do anything he can to redeem his legacy as the worst president ever.

It is sad that Jimmy is still out there seeking Validation.
He is irrelevant as you said.
Just let it go Jimmy--you are going into the soil real soon--let it go.
You started the islamic revolutions that brought terror and hundreds of thousands of deaths and horror to the world.
YOU did that Jimmy--YOU did it. YOU did it--because you were a STUPID MAN.
Period--Drop Dead.

He is a pathetic caricature of himself.

Werbung:
Back