Uncovered Pelosi admission exposes lies about Trump

mark francis

Werbung:
Like Harry Reid's unrepentant response about why he lied about Romney in the runup to the 2012 election: "We won, didn't we?", the newly uncovered Pelosi admission goes to the heart of the democrat lies about Trump on Jan 6.

GOP releases Jan. 6 clip of Pelosi saying 'I take responsibility' as she discussed National Guard absence (msn.com) 6-10-24

GOP releases Jan. 6 clip of Pelosi saying 'I take responsibility' as she discussed National Guard absence
She isn't responsible for the violence of republican thugs duh

Like Harry Reid's unrepentant response about why he lied about Romney in the runup to the 2012 election: "We won, didn't we?", the newly uncovered Pelosi admission goes to the heart of the democrat lies about Trump on Jan 6.

GOP releases Jan. 6 clip of Pelosi saying 'I take responsibility' as she discussed National Guard absence (msn.com) 6-10-24

GOP releases Jan. 6 clip of Pelosi saying 'I take responsibility' as she discussed National Guard absence
Right wing more on logic it's not my fault that no one stopped me from committing a crime duh

I agree that neither Trump nor Pelosi were directly responsible for the horrific murders of unarmed Trump supporters by police on Jan 6.
I believe that if Trump had not advocated violence as revenge, it would never have happened.
How could anyone have anticipated an attempted coup over democracy in the USA? Why should Pelosi take responsibility for not being prepared for rioting and looting and shitting in the corridors? Would you?

what murders? no one was charged with murder.
Two murders by cops occurred on Jan 6, not 5 murders of cops like so many thousands of lying ignorant lefties falsely claimed for so long.
I agree that neither Trump nor Pelosi were directly responsible for the horrific murders of unarmed Trump supporters by police on Jan 6.
Two unarmed women were murdered by cops on Jan 6, not the 5 cops so many lying leftists falsely and seditiously claimed were murdered by protesters.

I believe that if Trump had not advocated violence as revenge, it would never have happened.
Nonsense. The lefties advocated violence while Trump called for peaceful protests of the 2020 democrat voting fraud.
How could anyone have anticipated an attempted coup over democracy in the USA? Why should Pelosi take responsibility for not being prepared for rioting and looting and shitting in the corridors? Would you?
Nobody should try to justify the violence on Jan 6 or deny that the violent agitators and instigators were not all Trump supporters but incliuded Trump-hating leftists as well.

Nonsense. The lefties advocated violence while Trump called for peaceful protests of the 2020 democrat voting fraud.
Nonsense.

Werbung:
Back