Understanding the Enemy

I'm a she.

Noted. Sorry for the mix-up.

and not wearing a silly hat.

The hat of silliness is strong with this one.

the reason for terrorism is because of Islamic theology, anything else is an excuse an apology.

Let's try some pictionary.

tunnel.jpg

+

two-eyes.jpg

Get it?

Werbung:
Bhutto killed.
understand that?
she was pro-democracy, would have been elected PM, part of Pak which is suppose to be our ally.

Bhutto has always been a threat to Musharraf's hold on power. Certainly it makes you wonder about our dictator friend's role. You can be sure he's not unhappy about Bhutto's death.

Bhutto has always been a threat to Musharraf's hold on power. Certainly it makes you wonder about our dictator friend's role. You can be sure he's not unhappy about Bhutto's death.

Mush controls the ISI, who protects AQ.
Kalid Shiek Mohammed was captured in an ISI safehouse.
AQ Khan, the Pak scientist who gave them nuclear weapons was loaned out to other Islamic brother neighbors so they could have the technology. further, I keep repeating that during the state of emergency that Mush handed AQ nukes. probably under an agreement of protection, either from assassination or to carry out today's act.

the US has been holding on to a very thin alliance with this country. and the future doesn't look good.

Mush controls the ISI, who protects AQ.
Kalid Shiek Mohammed was captured in an ISI safehouse.
AQ Khan, the Pak scientist who gave them nuclear weapons was loaned out to other Islamic brother neighbors so they could have the technology. further, I keep repeating that during the state of emergency that Mush handed AQ nukes. probably under an agreement of protection, either from assassination or to carry out today's act.

the US has been holding on to a very thin alliance with this country. and the future doesn't look good.

Supporting a dictator generally doesn't work out. Unfortunately the US has a long track record of doing just that.

Then rather hypocritically we chastise other countries for their lack of human rights. Another reason we have lost both credibility and the moral high ground.

please visit this map
http://www.mapsofwar.com/ind/history-of-religion.html

it will show you the expanding of Islam and the threat to the West after 2000.
the south of Africa is turning rapidly into Islamic territory as is EU, Australia and the small remainder of Southeast Asia.

It's true, Islam is growing and expanding and spreading. How is this happening?

The evils of breeding and immigration!

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/story/cms.php?story_id=3835

If you want to stop the expansion of Islam you're going to have to convince a whole mess of countries to stop letting them in (which is happening, to a certain extent, across Europe). This spread of Islam is not sinister. It is immigration. Or would you have been one of the lovely people who wanted to shoot the Irish fleeing the potato famine in the 19th Century because they were Catholics and therefore loyal first to the Pope and second to the American government? :rolleyes:

that's still not an excuse to fly planes into the WTC.
and hate the West.
and behead Daniel Pearl and Nick Berg.

Apples and oranges:

the...how many?...men who flew plains into the WTC were...terrorists. Like Tim McVeigh. Not sane normal people.

Hate the west - what a broad broad territory. There are many reasons why the West is hated by many different people. Not the least of which are uneven policies, interference in other countries, a history of imperialism and colonalism in much of the third world, economic disparities and a culture clash of medievil vs. modern. Take your pick.

Behead Daniel Pearl and Nick Berg. See my first statement. Do normal sane people do that? Do most muslims engage in that or even condone it? No. Just like most Americans don't condone the CIA/Military torture of prisoners in Iraq and Afghanistan that left behind dead and messy bodies and no explanation. What kind of normal people would condone these activities?

but hey, we'll just wait until they evolve and watch death and destruction because it's... only fair... because the Christians were so evil.

We made it through Christian evolution without slaughtering all the misbegotten Christians - we'll make it through Islam. Our responsibility is to our country and people - not to Christianizing the rest of the world and attacking Islam as a whole. That is so medievil.

I'm a she. and not wearing a silly hat.
the reason for terrorism is because of Islamic theology, anything else is an excuse an apology.
no one can make someone kill someone else. unless you live in... silly world.

Terrorism is a tactic. An unfortunately very successful tactic used by the weaker against the stronger or more conventional forces. It has been arund far longer then Islamic extremism and it will be around long after Islam is civiilized because it works.

Your statement falls flat as it fails to take into account the many different non-Islamic terrorist groups recognized internationally. Islamic jihadists make up maybe a third of these groups.

But of course...we're all just apologists right?

Bhutto killed.
understand that?
she was pro-democracy, would have been elected PM, part of Pak which is suppose to be our ally.

I understand that. I wonder if you understand what you've just done here. Bare with me for a moment.

She was pro-democracy. Check. You believe she was going to be elected PM. Check. Pakistan is overwhelmingly Islamic; 97% of the population are Muslims, according to the CIA World Factbook. Check.

So she was on her way to winning a majority election in a majorly Islamic country. In other words, she had the support of the majority of Muslims - and she was pro-democracy.

She was most likely killed by radicals (as evidenced by the enormous number of threats she's recieved from them - see article here) but she had the support of a majority of the mainstream Muslims. How does this equal "Islam is evil"?

according to CIA insiders (Bob Baer... and others) this will change the (illegal) borders of Pakistan. read between the lines here.

look at
www.centerforstrategicanalysis.org
first entry about Pak and nukes.
the map of how Pak borders will change. posted early Nov. connect the dots.
Bob Baer confirmed today on FOX.

the SF tiger, the SUV explosives... there is a clear picture...

I understand that. I wonder if you understand what you've just done here. Bare with me for a moment.

She was pro-democracy. Check. You believe she was going to be elected PM. Check. Pakistan is overwhelmingly Islamic; 97% of the population are Muslims, according to the CIA World Factbook. Check.

So she was on her way to winning a majority election in a majorly Islamic country. In other words, she had the support of the majority of Muslims - and she was pro-democracy.

She was most likely killed by radicals (as evidenced by the enormous number of threats she's recieved from them - see article here) but she had the support of a majority of the mainstream Muslims. How does this equal "Islam is evil"?
she's dead, so I guess she isn't pro-anything... anymore.

you keep believing that a small group of "radicals" are the ones who are responsible for enforcing anti-democracy, using terrorism, murder, and evil.

again, you are comparing individual muslims to Islamic theology. they are seperate. Islam cannot be democratic because there is no universal equality in Islam.

Werbung:
Back