Understanding the Enemy

bewitched

"TEHRAN (Reuters) - Iran's president said on Sunday the publication of a U.S. intelligence report saying Iran had halted a nuclear weapons program in 2003 amounted to a "declaration of surrender" by Washington in its row with Tehran.

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad also dismissed in an interview with state television the prospect of new U.N. sanctions against Iran over its refusal to halt sensitive atomic work.

"It is too far-fetched," he said when asked whether he expected the U.N. Security Council to impose fresh sanctions on Iran following two such resolutions since last December.

Ahmadinejad, who often rails against the West, told a rally earlier this month that the December 3 publication of the U.S. National Intelligence Estimate was a "victory" for Iran."

it's important to note the stance Iran is taking. it's aggressive and wartone.

Werbung:
As opposed to the US tone towards Iran of peace and diplomacy?

who instigated the recent ME peace talks?
invited Amadmaninjohad to speak at a university?
who has approached the UN to seek info on Irans nuke program?
the US does seek diplomacy, often.
unfortunately there are those that don't appreciate the US.

who instigated the recent ME peace talks?
invited Amadmaninjohad to speak at a university?
who has approached the UN to seek info on Irans nuke program?
the US does seek diplomacy, often.
unfortunately there are those that don't appreciate the US.

Columbia invited Ahmadinejad to speak over complaints by the right wing.

You cannot deny, that until the recent NIE report, the Bush administration was beating the war drums. Fortunately, the report's conclusions caused the head war monger and his fellow PNAC henchmen, to lose significant credibility.

Like to name who does not "appreciate the US"?

Columbia invited Ahmadinejad to speak over complaints by the right wing.

You cannot deny, that until the recent NIE report, the Bush administration was beating the war drums. Fortunately, the report's conclusions caused the head war monger and his fellow PNAC henchmen, to lose significant credibility.

Like to name who does not "appreciate the US"?
oh, I forgot, you are a Bush hater.
carrion.

"TEHRAN (Reuters) - Iran's president said on Sunday the publication of a U.S. intelligence report saying Iran had halted a nuclear weapons program in 2003 amounted to a "declaration of surrender" by Washington in its row with Tehran.

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad also dismissed in an interview with state television the prospect of new U.N. sanctions against Iran over its refusal to halt sensitive atomic work.

"It is too far-fetched," he said when asked whether he expected the U.N. Security Council to impose fresh sanctions on Iran following two such resolutions since last December.

Ahmadinejad, who often rails against the West, told a rally earlier this month that the December 3 publication of the U.S. National Intelligence Estimate was a "victory" for Iran."

It is saber-rattling designed to force concession for their country - same with north korea. For somebody who suggests 'understanding the mindset of your enemy', you certainly forgot to take your own advice.

then explain the 10000 incidents of terrorism since 911.

What is there to explain? Is it not enough that they are incapable of direct confrontation? Do you not see the ocean of difference between rhetoric and action?

What is there to explain? Is it not enough that they are incapable of direct confrontation? Do you not see the ocean of difference between rhetoric and action?

yes, I see lots of terrorist action and it is increasing.
that is direct confrontation that happens daily.
do you not see Islamic terrorist activity daily?

yes, I see lots of terrorist action and it is increasing.
that is direct confrontation that happens daily.
do you not see Islamic terrorist activity daily?

That is NOT direct confrontation. If you will notice, there is a nebulous connection between the activities of terrorists with the government that supports them.

More than 2,000 years ago, a chinese military strategist formalized the art of war. 'Siezing the enemy without fighting' and 'all warfare is based on deception' are concepts applied in terrorist activities. In this sense, they are 'by the book'.

That is NOT direct confrontation. If you will notice, there is a nebulous connection between the activities of terrorists with the government that supports them.

More than 2,000 years ago, a chinese military strategist formalized the art of war. 'Siezing the enemy without fighting' and 'all warfare is based on deception' are concepts applied in terrorist activities. In this sense, they are 'by the book'.

are you saying that terrorist acts are not direct confrontation?

Iran stopped its nuclear program, which is what the US wanted I believe, and that was a victory for Iran?

Ahmadinajad has some strange way of thinking, but I guess we knew that from the beginning.

Iran stopped its nuclear program, which is what the US wanted I believe, and that was a victory for Iran?

Ahmadinajad has some strange way of thinking, but I guess we knew that from the beginning.

Iran didn't stop it's nuclear program, they just announced they are building another nuclear plant.
it's not strange thinking. it's Islamic domination theology. right out of the Quran. there is no pluralism and non-muslims should convert or be eliminated. Iran is taking those steps.
if you want to lay down and believe taqqiya and kitman... go ahead.

are you saying that terrorist acts are not direct confrontation?

Correct.

If it were a direct confrontation, then you would know precisely who your enemies are and where they are at, wouldn't you? Part of the reason their acts are terrifying is because you don't know jack sh*t about your enemy.

You're particularly slow today, it seems.

Werbung:
Correct.

If it were a direct confrontation, then you would know precisely who your enemies are and where they are at, wouldn't you? Part of the reason their acts are terrifying is because you don't know jack sh*t about your enemy.

You're particularly slow today, it seems.
ok since you are such an expert on terrorism and the enemy then you can deal with terrorism when it happens.
personally I don't find much terrifying.
good luck!!!

Back