• A few weeks

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Longer

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Werbung:
Defiant Boehner: "Obama Owns This Shutdown Now"

The political blame game over the current partial shutdown is well underway, and House Speaker John Boehner is making his case that Senate Democrats and the president are chiefly to blame for the impasse:

"My goodness, they won't even sit down and have a discussion."

Boehner also penned an op-ed for USA Today, laying the temporary shutdown at Obama's feet:

This is going to backfire on Republicans.

Who cares? Ops...you do...and other Neocons. Since after all, gaining and retaining power is your only concern...and to hell with doing the RIGHT THING for the nation.

Do only what benefits the R party...right?

Who cares? Ops...you do...and other Neocons. Since after all, gaining and retaining power is your only concern...and to hell with doing the RIGHT THING for the nation.

Anyone who is not seduced by the propaganda of the MSM and has half way been paying attention to what's going on here .... knows the truth!

As opposed to what? Self delegating myself into the minority and then wondering why I cant shape the debate or push my own principles? That sure seems like a winner.

People don't want Obamacare? Guess what, if the Tea Party was not so hell bent on purging the party, the Republicans would control the Senate, and Obamacare would not exist. Instead, they "do what is right" and it backfires in their face, and then they blame everyone but themselves.

If you want to shape how this country is governed, it helps to control the government.

Last edited:
I think Republicans will love the shutdown
Is that why every proposal the House sent to the Senate included funding the government? The last proposal sent just before the deadline and once again was rejected.

but I think (and polling seems to bear out) that Independents are not buying the argument as to why its shutdown.
Not the Independents. Despite how the polls are manipulated I think the Independents are very clear on what's going on here. It is the sheeple who believe what the regime and the MSM is spinning.

As a Non American I can not understand how the Republicans will gain by costing people jobs to prevent a National Medical Scheme been introduced that most other countries already have.

Is that why every proposal the House sent to the Senate included funding the government? The last proposal sent just before the deadline and once again was rejected.

I mean the average Republican voter, not the members of Congress persay, will be generally in favor of what Republicans are doing.

That said, all the House proposals included ending/delaying Obamacare in some fashion, and its a pipe dream to assume that is going to get anywhere when you don't control the Senate or the White House. It is just not going to happen.

Not the Independents. Despite how the polls are manipulated I think the Independents are very clear on what's going on here. It is the sheeple who believe what the regime and the MSM is spinning.

Time will tell, but I think it hurts us on a national level.

As a Non American I can not understand how the Republicans will gain by costing people jobs to prevent a National Medical Scheme been introduced that most other countries already have.
were you to look I think you will find tht obamacare is not that similar to what you have because the goals of the two countries are very different. sure a bunch of govt contractrs in the DC area will be on their couches for a bit but it need not impact much else. the average Joe may not notice that the govt is on hiatus.

I mean the average Republican voter, not the members of Congress persay, will be generally in favor of what Republicans are doing.
What are average Republicans? The same as average Democrats? But, it's not the average voters I was referring to.

That said, all the House proposals included ending/delaying Obamacare in some fashion, and its a pipe dream to assume that is going to get anywhere when you don't control the Senate or the White House. It is just not going to happen
A pipe dream? There is enough Republicans to defund Obamacare. Controlling the Senate is irrelevant. The problem is the Republican Party, who is a leftist party today, will not vote to defund it. There is not enough consevatives left in the Party to defund Obamacare.

Time will tell, but I think it hurts us on a national level.
Time???? Like the 2014 mid-term elections? I am sure you will see the truth there like in 2010. That is if the democratic voter fraud machine is held back by the new voter ID laws!

Werbung:
No Compromise: House Democrats Kill GOP Proposal to Fund Veterans Services, National Parks Without Touching Obamacare

WASHINGTON (TheBlaze/AP) — Democrats in Congress have made it clear they do not plan to negotiate with Republicans in any fashion until the U.S. House passes a “clean” continuing resolution to fully fund the government and Obamacare.

That was evident late Tuesday when House Democrats killed a GOP bill aimed at reopening small slices of the federal establishment, including the Department of Veteran Affairs, the Park Service and a portion of the Washington, D.C., government funded with local tax revenue.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Republicans or Democrats .... one thing is for sure, our veterans are real clear on what's going on here!

Back