• A few days

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • A few weeks

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Longer

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It seems that the same myopia is too frequent at many levels.
Govt spending and debt,
Corporate Enrons and financial institutes focusing only on current stock values,
People with no savings maxing out credit cards.

They are all sacrificing long term prosperity for short term gains.
And we need to go back to old school SAVINGS...

Werbung:
And we need to go back to old school SAVINGS...

My dad was a blue collar worker and my mom stayed at home. They never had a lot of money, but they were able to buy a home and two cars and save money. They never did have a credit card or want one.

It's really hard for families to live like that today. Everything costs so damn much. A lot of couples can't buy a home without two incomes and still have enough money to pay for everything else, let alone save any.

My dad was a blue collar worker and my mom stayed at home. They never had a lot of money, but they were able to buy a home and two cars and save money. They never did have a credit card or want one.

It's really hard for families to live like that today. Everything costs so damn much. A lot of couples can't buy a home without two incomes and still have enough money to pay for everything else, let alone save any.
That sounds exactly like my family. I was able to get through college with savings from delivering newspapers and a menial job as a stock boy. That is impossible today. I also got a better education than dumbed down courses today.

Cruella..I have no real answers, I just know we need to get back to old school values, where dong your best was enough.. And living off the Government was temporary...

Cruella..I have no real answers, I just know we need to get back to old school values, where dong your best was enough.. And living off the Government was temporary...
Revolution will happen before we go back, cash ........

The Communist will not give up their newly, long time coming power without a battle.

I think we've hit the point of no return. We're living in a false economy and the social fabric is coming apart at the seams. Something will give, it has to.

Werbung:
Back