US/Israel hypocrisy

The theory of MAD, mutually assured destruction, tells us that the rulers of Iran would indeed be mad if they didn't go all out to get nuclear weapons to keep the zionist racists in order. Like Hitler, those bullyboys will go on invading everwhere and murdering anyone they choose until they are put a stop to.

Another racist leftwinger here? "Zionist racists"? Go put on your white hood and light your cross!

Werbung:
And let's not forget what an appalling record Israel has had since it stole its land off the poor people of Palestine which it now persecutes. Wait a minute, they stole the land of the natives and then started to kill them.....now who'd do a thing like that?

Don't try to re-write history here, kid! It won't work! Seems to me that the Jews owned that land long before others took it from them, and eventually the Muslims took it. The Jews received Palestine in accordance with a UN vote. Aren't you a big supporter of the UN?... oh, except when it doesn't fit with your hatred of Jews. The Jews own the land now as they did thousands of years ago. Peddle your bigotry elsewhere!

Funny, Iran is the one 2 nations are talking about bombing them right now...Maybe Israel should wake up to the fact that they would be safer if they where not assholes.

So, the desire to defend oneself from those who scream for your blood makes one an asshole?

you know what they call targeting civilians for death by another nation? Terrorism...Then again Israeli Terrorism from its start does not count....because you guys like them.

It seems to me that Obama authorized the killing of an Anerican citizen with a drone missile. The victim was indeed a bad person who deserved killing, so I have no qualm with Obama's decision. Israel has never killed innocent civilians on purpose!! I like Israel because they're not trying to kill Americans, whereas as radical Muslims are, and the Palestinians cheer for those terrorists! This isn't a hard call!

And Its funny, you think the Palistians are not mistreated...I mean sure they can't vote , get killed all the time, lose there homes...kicked out of there own land...BLockaided from supplies...But yea, Israel is just misunderstood as they shit on the people of Palestine and act shocked when they don't just take it. Untill they go back to there Legal borders..Evry attack on Israel is a justified attack against a occupying army.

Israel owned that land long before there was a religion called "Islam", so WHO is the real occupier??? An attack on innocent Jews in a restaurant, or blowing up an innocent old Jewish lady on a bus is an attack against an occupying army?? Perhaps the Palestinians could gain more empathy from me when the quit behaving like murdering animals!

And its funny..you say you can't lie down and hope for the best...yet its what you think Palistinans should do...There is a Occuping force...there is one thing to do when you have that...Fight back.

Israel is the decent culture, while most Palestinians support murdering terrorists. This topic is really kinda moot. As long as the Israelis don't turn into snotty-nosed wimps like American leftwingers, they'll survive and prosper as radial Islamism suffers a long, lingering, and well-deserved death! :)

I bet there would be plenty of squawking if Iran was always lobbying China to attack Israel

I bet you'd think that was an outrage wouldn't you?

This exposes the hypocrisy of the right. They love a bit of war and violence and invasion if it is being done to people they don't like but hop into the saddle of their high horse when the same thing is done to people they do

You wouldn't recognize "hypocrisy" if it bit your nose! A large percentage of the Iranian population is comprised of intelligent, fair, and hard-working human beings. The Iranian government and its radical Islamic army, however, are not decent people. They are hateful and bigoted against everything that doesn't toe the radical-Islamic line. I'd hate to see an Iranian-Israeli war, for good people on both sides would die. The only ones deserving death is the Iranian government!

So by your reasoning the US should be returned to the native Americans right?

No, that's not my reasoning. My posts simply illustrated the flawed reasoning of those who argue that Israel "stole" Palestine from those who originally owned the land! Israel was created by the UN, and the Jews were there long before the Muslims. Israel is a modern, successful, and if left alone by those who'd kill them, is a peaceful and stable nation. The vast majority of Muslim nations are not stable, encourage or turn a blind eye to violence against those of other faiths, and represent some of the most unsuccessful and antiquated societies on earth. One need only look at what the land of Palestine looked like before Israel became a nation and what it looks like today. Israeli society deserves to exist and prosper, whereas the hateful societies of most Islamic nations only add to the world's ills! Understand now?

No, that's not my reasoning. My posts simply illustrated the flawed reasoning of those who argue that Israel "stole" Palestine from those who originally owned the land! Israel was created by the UN, and the Jews were there long before the Muslims. Israel is a modern, successful, and if left alone by those who'd kill them, is a peaceful and stable nation. The vast majority of Muslim nations are not stable, encourage or turn a blind eye to violence against those of other faiths, and represent some of the most unsuccessful and antiquated societies on earth. One need only look at what the land of Palestine looked like before Israel became a nation and what it looks like today. Israeli society deserves to exist and prosper, whereas the hateful societies of most Islamic nations only add to the world's ills! Understand now?

Excellent post and most accurate. How is it we can see the truth, but many on the Left do not?

No, that's not my reasoning. My posts simply illustrated the flawed reasoning of those who argue that Israel "stole" Palestine from those who originally owned the land!

As you probably know but for the sake of others:

The "occupied" lands were taken from Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, and Jordan when those countries attacked Israel and lost. The Palestinians were previous residents of Israel who moved there after they allied themselves with Egypt et al and then were not allowed back into Israel. IF the land were to be given back to anyone it should be given back to Egypt, et al.

Excellent post and most accurate. How is it we can see the truth, but many on the Left do not?

Because they don't know anything about history before the time they were born. I've always wondered how far back they want to go to determine who owned what. Everything gets blamed on religion, when these cultural differences started wars long before there was anything called religion. One empire after another conquered one area after another. The current so called Arab countries today didn't even form until the breakup of the Ottoman empire after World War I. That wasn't even a hundred years ago.

JPRD if you are going to defend Israel's terrorism and theft of the Palestinian;s land in terms of historical ownership then you are obliged to defend the rights of the native Amricans to get their land back

Otherwise your 'reasoning' is inconsistent and you are a hypocrite

Because they don't know anything about history before the time they were born. I've always wondered how far back they want to go to determine who owned what. Everything gets blamed on religion, when these cultural differences started wars long before there was anything called religion. One empire after another conquered one area after another. The current so called Arab countries today didn't even form until the breakup of the Ottoman empire after World War I. That wasn't even a hundred years ago.

Well said.

I have yet to met a lib who knew anything about history. However they do claim to know history...but everything they know is wrong. So naturally they come to incorrect and flawed conclusions.

Also libs tend to believe whatever their lib leaders tell them.

Werbung:
JPRD if you are going to defend Israel's terrorism and theft of the Palestinian;s land in terms of historical ownership then you are obliged to defend the rights of the native Amricans to get their land back

Otherwise your 'reasoning' is inconsistent and you are a hypocrite

Lib Tactic #7: when the argument is lost respond with a pointless tangent.

Back