USA Is The Sponsor Of Dictatorships !

This respect isn't practiced highly in the Arab world, is it?

Yes it is . Muslims and Christians live peacefully in the Arab world and all muslim countries . Muslims all respect Christians and Jews and We believe in Moses and Christ and all prophets .

If you visit any Arab or Muslim country that has Christians, you will see that Muslims and Christians are neighbours who have visits together , food together and greetings in feasts and all these things are present .

Werbung:
Yes it is . Muslims and Christians live peacefully in the Arab world and all muslim countries . Muslims all respect Christians and Jews and We believe in Moses and Christ and all prophets .

If you visit any Arab or Muslim country that has Christians, you will see that Muslims and Christians are neighbours who have visits together , food together and greetings in feasts and all these things are present .

Yes, so this isn't common?

Do you know the difference between a wife, a mistress, and a concubine?

Genesis 16: 6-12

But Abram said unto Sarai, Behold, thy maid is in thine hand; do to her as it pleaseth thee. And when Sarai dealt hardly with her, she fled from her face.

7And the angel of the LORD found her by a fountain of water in the wilderness, by the fountain in the way to Shur.

8And he said, Hagar, Sarai's maid, whence camest thou? and whither wilt thou go? And she said, I flee from the face of my mistress Sarai.

9And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Return to thy mistress, and submit thyself under her hands.

10And the angel of the LORD said unto her, I will multiply thy seed exceedingly, that it shall not be numbered for multitude.

11And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Behold, thou art with child and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the LORD hath heard thy affliction.

12And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.

Ishmael's brethren were the Arabs, not the Hebrews. And his personality seems quite fit for a Muslim although I see nothing that says he would be a prophet.

In Quran , it is never mentioned that Sarah was Hajar's mistress . It is mentioned that they both were Abrahm's wives . Neither Sarah nor Hajar is mentioned by name in Quran , but they are mentioned by their relation to Abrham , but Mohammad told us about their names .

Ismael was a prophet before Isaac . Ismael has been an adult before Isaac was born . And all Abraham's sons were prophets and because of this , Muslims call Abraham is " The father of prophets " .

Yes, so this isn't common?

This is a different story ! .

The man in the video is talking about fighting against the Israelis and against the American Army who is occupying the muslims' land . The speech is about fighting against Israel because Israel has been killing Palestinians since 1948. This is a self defence . The man talked about special places and not about all Christians nor Jews in general .

Iraq has Christians and Jews , so did this man come out of the mosque and start killing them ? surely NO . He was calling for fighting against Israel because it is killing Muslims .

And if you want videos for crimes of Israel and the US, there are tons !! , so don't start this plz .

This is a different story ! .

The man in the video is talking about fighting against the Israelis and against the American Army who is occupying the muslims' land . The speech is about fighting against Israel because Israel has been killing Palestinians since 1948. This is a self defence . The man talked about special places and not about all Christians nor Jews in general .

Iraq has Christians and Jews , so did this man come out of the mosque and start killing them ? surely NO . He was calling for fighting against Israel because it is killing Muslims .

And if you want videos for crimes of Israel and the US, there are tons !! , so don't start this plz .

Asking to cut the head off of Jewish people, is that what you consider self defence?

Asking to cut the head off of Jewish people, is that what you consider self defence?

Israelis had cut off thousnads of Muslims heads . I have pictures and videos if you want . And I say again : the man didn't call for killing all Jews , he called for fighting against Israel only and "only" is important .

In Arabic language , talking about cutting the head does not necessarily mean cutting it in real , but it is a word of calling to fight .

Here is a picture from the last Nazi war against Gaza , I assure you that there are thousands of more and more brutal pictures .

1729042820.jpg

Israelis had cut off thousnads of Muslims heads . I have pictures and videos if you want . And I say again : the man didn't call for killing all Jews , he called for fighting against Israel only and "only" is important .

In Arabic language , talking about cutting the head does not necessarily mean cutting it in real , but it is a word of calling to fight .

Here is a picture from the last Nazi war against Gaza , I assure you that there are thousands of more and more brutal pictures .

1729042820.jpg

Oh no, cutting someones head off, is cutting is cutting someones head off. You can't twist and turn to make al-Samarai look innocent.
I've seen several pictures from Gaza, and your subjective pointing into the conflict doesn't convince me. The terrorist organization of Hamas has decided to use their war against Israel as a way to make the Israelis look brutal. Have you noticed how they store their weapons in mosques, in schools, in public shops so when the Israelis bomb, Israel looks guilty? Israel sent thousands of fliers over Gaza, they were warned, but they didn't listen, they preferred to listen to the terrorists in Hamas.

Oh no, cutting someones head off, is cutting is cutting someones head off. You can't twist and turn to make al-Samarai look innocent.
I've seen several pictures from Gaza, and your subjective pointing into the conflict doesn't convince me. The terrorist organization of Hamas has decided to use their war against Israel as a way to make the Israelis look brutal. Have you noticed how they store their weapons in mosques, in schools, in public shops so when the Israelis bomb, Israel looks guilty? Israel sent thousands of fliers over Gaza, they were warned, but they didn't listen, they preferred to listen to the terrorists in Hamas.

Israel has been brutal since it was established and before Hamas existed . Hamas existed in 1987 . But before that date , Israel killed tens of thousands of Palestinian civilians , and Hamas was not present !! .

And you are talking about hiding weapons in mosques like if you were in gaza !! I assure you , this is the Israeli propaganda to have excuses for killing innocents .

Israel is the only side who started killing innocents since 1948, and before any Palestinian organization was established . So Israel has no excuses to be brutal , it is really brutal and that is what Richard Glodston said before months .

Israel has been brutal since it was established and before Hamas existed . Hamas existed in 1987 . But before that date , Israel killed tens of thousands of Palestinian civilians , and Hamas was not present !! .

Oh there's Hezbollah, PLO. There's been more than just Hamas. ;)

And you are talking about hiding weapons in mosques like if you were in gaza !! I assure you , this is the Israeli propaganda to have excuses for killing innocents .

The propaganda here is solely your assurances. I don't believe you, I believe the stories told from Gaza, and the proof.

Israel is the only side who started killing innocents since 1948, and before any Palestinian organization was established . So Israel has no excuses to be brutal , it is really brutal and that is what Richard Glodston said before months .

Israel was re-established because of the horror the Jewish people had experienced, now the Arabs who were allied with the Adolf Hitler hated this and have tried to remove the Jews ever since.

Oh there's Hezbollah, PLO. There's been more than just Hamas. ;)

Really !! . Hezbollah was established in 1982 and the PLO was established in 1965 . So , you have no excuses . Israel did tens of massacres and killed tens of thousands of civilians because of the ISRAELI CRIMINAL MENTALITY . This is the truth that you are trying to escape from . Plz , read what the religious Jews say about killing every Arab and every muslim even children, please read about this Nazi mentality before defending them .

The propaganda here is solely your assurances. I don't believe you, I believe the stories told from Gaza, and the proof.

Oh , who told you those stories ? Were they Israeli soldiers ?? or who ?
How can you believe the killers and criminals and deny the UN's report ?
How can you hear the killer but not the victim ??!

And what proof are you talking about ? Would you show me ?

Israel was re-established because of the horror the Jewish people had experienced, now the Arabs who were allied with the Adolf Hitler hated this and have tried to remove the Jews ever since.

Come on , All Israelis in Israel were from Europe and the US , they never entered Palestine in the past . And they have absolutely no right to own any centimeter from that land . They can peacefully live in their origional countries .:)

You are welcomed . I know that you don't know Arabic but I posted the Arabic text to be origional from Quran for better proof ! .

The translation is good . I think the meanings are right as they are translated .

But you didn't translate all I wrote ,I wrote (Surah 37 : 99-112) , especilly 112 because Isaac is mentioned by name to be the second son of Abraham who will be born (i.e. is not present at the story time) which necessarily means that the boy mentioned in the story was NOT Isaac and surely he should be Ismael .

This is the text 112 and the translation :
وبشرناه بإسحاق نبيا من الصالحين​
translation : Allah says : After that (i.e. after the story) , I gave Abraham a surprise that he will have another son whose name is Isaac , and Isaac will be a prophet and a good man . ( Quran : Surah Al Saffat (37) : 112)

So Pandora, this is clear that Isaac was not even present when the story happened . In addition , Mohammad told us about the story and mentioned Ismael by name . So it is known for all muslims that he was Ismael .

When God gave the first command to Abraham to circumcise himself and his people,
Ishmael was circumcised at the age of 13, Isaac entered into the covenant of circumcision as an eight day-old infant. They were both circumcised the same day as was Abraham.

Is it not true that all Muslims circumcise at the age 13? I know it is true that all Jewish males do it to this day at 8 days old.

They have been doing it long before Mohamed was ever thought of. Ishmael happened to be 13 when God made the covenant with Abraham and that is why I believe Muslims to this day do it at age 13.

Genesis 17
The Covenant of Circumcision
1 When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the LORD appeared to him and said, "I am God Almighty [a] ; walk before me and be blameless. 2 I will confirm my covenant between me and you and will greatly increase your numbers."
3 Abram fell facedown, and God said to him, 4 "As for me, this is my covenant with you: You will be the father of many nations. 5 No longer will you be called Abram ; your name will be Abraham, [c] for I have made you a father of many nations. 6 I will make you very fruitful; I will make nations of you, and kings will come from you. 7 I will establish my covenant as an everlasting covenant between me and you and your descendants after you for the generations to come, to be your God and the God of your descendants after you. 8 The whole land of Canaan, where you are now an alien, I will give as an everlasting possession to you and your descendants after you; and I will be their God."
9 Then God said to Abraham, "As for you, you must keep my covenant, you and your descendants after you for the generations to come. 10 This is my covenant with you and your descendants after you, the covenant you are to keep: Every male among you shall be circumcised. 11 You are to undergo circumcision, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and you. 12 For the generations to come every male among you who is eight days old must be circumcised, including those born in your household or bought with money from a foreigner—those who are not your offspring. 13 Whether born in your household or bought with your money, they must be circumcised. My covenant in your flesh is to be an everlasting covenant. 14 Any uncircumcised male, who has not been circumcised in the flesh, will be cut off from his people; he has broken my covenant."
15 God also said to Abraham, "As for Sarai your wife, you are no longer to call her Sarai; her name will be Sarah. 16 I will bless her and will surely give you a son by her. I will bless her so that she will be the mother of nations; kings of peoples will come from her."
17 Abraham fell facedown; he laughed and said to himself, "Will a son be born to a man a hundred years old? Will Sarah bear a child at the age of ninety?" 18 And Abraham said to God, "If only Ishmael might live under your blessing!"
19 Then God said, "Yes, but your wife Sarah will bear you a son, and you will call him Isaac. [d] I will establish my covenant with him as an everlasting covenant for his descendants after him. 20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard you: I will surely bless him; I will make him fruitful and will greatly increase his numbers. He will be the father of twelve rulers, and I will make him into a great nation. 21 But my covenant I will establish with Isaac, whom Sarah will bear to you by this time next year." 22 When he had finished speaking with Abraham, God went up from him.
23 On that very day Abraham took his son Ishmael and all those born in his household or bought with his money, every male in his household, and circumcised them, as God told him. 24 Abraham was ninety-nine years old when he was circumcised, 25 and his son Ishmael was thirteen; 26 Abraham and his son Ishmael were both circumcised on that same day. 27 And every male in Abraham's household, including those born in his household or bought from a foreigner, was circumcised with him.

By the way you never told me how you reconcile the Dead Sea scrolls the Torah and all the traditions like circumcision that were done long before Mohammed wrote the Quran.

Really !! . Hezbollah was established in 1982 and the PLO was established in 1965 . So , you have no excuses . Israel did tens of massacres and killed tens of thousands of civilians because of the ISRAELI CRIMINAL MENTALITY . This is the truth that you are trying to escape from . Plz , read what the religious Jews say about killing every Arab and every muslim even children, please read about this Nazi mentality before defending them .

When did I ever defend all Jews? You've failed to read my posts. But you forget the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, the First Intifada. Before you start preaching of respect you should remove your signature and your accusations on Israel!

Oh , who told you those stories ? Were they Israeli soldiers ?? or who ?
How can you believe the killers and criminals and deny the UN's report ?
How can you hear the killer but not the victim ??!

And what proof are you talking about ? Would you show me ?

First of all, trusting the UN who has been actively financing school books that preach hatred on Palestinian children, is not something I choose to do.
I choose to trust the story of how the Palestinians did build, to defeat the Jewish existence in the world.

Qassam
Production of the shorter range Qassam rocket began in September 2001, following the outbreak of the Al-Aqsa Intifada. The rockets have been manufactured and deployed primarily from the Gaza Strip although Israeli Defense Forces have seized rockets in the West Bank. The Qassam rocket is cylindrical and contains a small warhead on its tip. The rocket contains four small stabilizing wings on one end, a middle section containing the engine, and an attached warhead with a detonating fuse on the other end. The rocket is constructed from iron approximately 2.5-3mm thick.

The rocket gets its name from Sheikh Izz ad-Din al-Qassam [less commonly, Izz Al-Din Al-Qassim], a militant Syrian preacher who advocated rebellion against European colonial powers in the Middle East during the 1920s and 1930s. Izza-Din Al-Qassam, a Muslim Brotherhood member, fought the French in Syria, lost and then took his fight against the British and Jewish Haganah in Palestine. He preached Jihad (holy war) and revolution against both the British and the Zionists, and organized and led the first Palestinian guerilla group. He was killed in action on 19 November 1935 in the first Palestinian guerilla action against British forces. His martyrdom triggered the Great Revolt of 1936-39. Hamas has named part of its organization after Qassam and in recent years developed the Qassam rocket.

The Qassam rocket was first launched into Israeli territory on March 5, 2002, by the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades. While the rocket lacks a guidance system and is very inaccurate, the initial psychological effect of the rockets upon Israel has been significant. Prior to the Qassam, Palestinian militants lacked the means to conduct long range attacks. The simple nature of the small rocket makes it exceedingly hard for Israeli officials to shut down its production. The IDF has noted that militants commonly hide a Qassam in a commercial truck, drive to a clearing near the Gaza border and launch the rocket. One Hamas website states that this takes only 15 minutes.

In response to Qassam rocket attacks, the Israeli government has launched raids against production factories and launching sites within the Gaza Strip. The Israeli goverment has also installed early warning radar systems to notify communities of Qassam launches and to instruct residents to move to bomb shelters.

Numerous variants of the Qassam rocket have been developed and launched. The Qassam-1, first used in October 2001, had a maximum range of approximately 3-4.5km. The rocket was approximately 60mm in diameter and weighed about 5.5kg. The Qassam-2, used primarily from 2002-2005 was approximately 180cm long, had a maximum range of 8-9.5km and could carry a payload of 5-9kg. Beginning in 2005, newer types of Qassam rockets known as the Qassam-3 were developed, possessing a maximum range of 10-12km and carrying a payload of 10-20kg.

A total of about 450 Qassam rocket attacks were launched against Israel over the two years 2003 and 2004.

In November 2003 Israel Television Channel Two Military Affairs Correspondent Ronnie Daniel reported that the Palestinians were testing stages of a new generation Qassam 4 that was to have a range of 17 kilometers. Since September 2005, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades developed a Qassam rocket with a maximum range of 15-16.5km range and two rockets with diameters of approximately 115mm and 155mm, respectively. Additionally, in June 2006 and again in July 2006 the Brigades fired a Qassam rocket equipped with two engines.

During 2004 HAMAS was responsible for an increase in Qassam rocket attacks. A rocket attack on Sderot on June 28 was the first fatal attack against Israelis using Qassam rockets. Two Israelis died in the attack. In September, two Israeli children were killed in Sderot from another Qassam rocket attack. In response to the continued Qassam rocket fire, the IDF launched a three-week operation on September 28, in which 130 Palestinians (among them 68 HAMAS and Palestine Islamic Jihad militants) and five Israelis died, according to press reports.

HAMAS activity dropped significantly in 2005, in part because of its adherence to the ceasefire. After agreeing to the ceasefire, Fatah's militant wing, the al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade, claimed credit for Qassam rocket launches from the Gaza Strip into the western Negev desert that destroyed property and injured Israeli civilians and soldiers.

During 2006 Israel grappled with the problem of Qassam rocket launches from the Gaza Strip. On numerous occasions, rockets struck Israeli communities in the western Negev desert, including Sderot, or landed near or in the city of Ashkelon. Evidence suggested that Palestinian terrorists were able, on occasion, to improve the range of the Qassams. On at least three occasions, longer-range Katyusha rockets were launched from the Gaza Strip. To address the problem of rocket launches from populated areas, the IDF modified its rules of engagement to permit its forces to fire on targets a few hundred meters from Palestinian homes and police positions. Early in 2006, Israeli security officials said Israel was not targeting HAMAS because it forbade its members to participate in Qassam rocket launches. The Israelis maintained, however, that HAMAS activists were providing assistance to militants from other terrorist groups launching Qassams.

hamas-rockets-2008.jpg

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/para/hamas-qassam.htm

Come on , All Israelis in Israel were from Europe and the US , they never entered Palestine in the past . And they have absolutely no right to own any centimeter from that land . They can peacefully live in their origional countries .:)

You clearly don't know your history. The Jews never lived in the United States until they were hunted down like animals in Russia. If you're talking about the Ashkenazi Jews, yes, they are from Europe. But we all know that the eldest religion in the World is Judaism, and they spoke of Jerusalem long before the Muslims were ever thought of.

In Quran , it is never mentioned that Sarah was Hajar's mistress . It is mentioned that they both were Abrahm's wives . Neither Sarah nor Hajar is mentioned by name in Quran , but they are mentioned by their relation to Abrham , but Mohammad told us about their names .

So, Mohammed lied. What else is new.

Ismael was a prophet before Isaac . Ismael has been an adult before Isaac was born . And all Abraham's sons were prophets and because of this , Muslims call Abraham is " The father of prophets " .

Ishmael was 14 years old when Isaac was born, and hardly a prophet.

And just as Mohammed expanded his murderous regime through the killing of all who were not "Muslim" so you want the same today. Mohammed declared himself to be a "prophet", and was rejected in Mecca. He then went to Medina, became a warrior, established an army, and then returned to Mecca where he killed all who opposed him. Thankfully he died there, yet his successors (Caliph's) set off to conquer the world, and were finally stopped in France at the Battle of Tours, France.

So, you declare your "religion" one of peace which is a lie as your whole religion is.

Here is how your "peaceful" religion functions.

http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com...d-full-sharia-law-and-ouster-of-gordon-brown/

When God gave the first command to Abraham to circumcise himself and his people,
Ishmael was circumcised at the age of 13, Isaac entered into the covenant of circumcision as an eight day-old infant. They were both circumcised the same day as was Abraham.

Is it not true that all Muslims circumcise at the age 13? I know it is true that all Jewish males do it to this day at 8 days old.

They have been doing it long before Mohamed was ever thought of. Ishmael happened to be 13 when God made the covenant with Abraham and that is why I believe Muslims to this day do it at age 13.

I honestly don't know whether it is right or wrong that Ismael and Isaac were circumcised at the same day ! , I don't know about it and these details are not mentioned in Quran . However, we believe in the origional Torah , but Torah nowadays had been re-written by Jews to serve their greed . So , we don't trust the modern Torah because it is not the same Torah that Moses had from God . And because of that , I can't decide whether the written is true or not .

Muslims don't do it at certain age , it depends but it's almost always done under 1 year old . But even if Jews do it at 80 days as you said , it proves nothing ?? it is just a habit and it doesn'e prove anything in History .

By the way you never told me how you reconcile the Dead Sea scrolls the Torah and all the traditions like circumcision that were done long before Mohammed wrote the Quran.

First , Mohammad didn't write the Quran. And if you really know about Mohammad you should know that Mohammad didn't know writing nor reading.

Second, it is ok if traditions like circumcision were in Judiasm , because we believe in Judiasm !! , We believe in Moses and Jesus . Muslims Believe in all previous prophets with no exception because we know (from Quran) and believe that all prophets since Adam to Mohammad , all of them called for the same idea which is the one God , the good work and to believe in the life after death . Prophets differed in details but not in the basics . And in the case of Judiasm , we believe that Jews changed the Torah because they calim that Allah (the God) has a son !! , and they claim many other lies and Quran told us that Moses believed that God never had a son . And this is just an example .

Werbung:

Second, it is ok if traditions like circumcision were in Judiasm , because we believe in Judiasm !! , We believe in Moses and Jesus . Muslims Believe in all previous prophets with no exception because we know (from Quran) and believe that all prophets since Adam to Mohammad , all of them called for the same idea which is the one God , the good work and to believe in the life after death . Prophets differed in details but not in the basics . And in the case of Judiasm , we believe that Jews changed the Torah because they calim that Allah (the God) has a son !! , and they claim many other lies and Quran told us that Moses believed that God never had a son . And this is just an example .

First off, if you believed in the Prophets of the OT, and in Christ, you would not be so desirous of killing of all the Jews, and you would either be a Jew, or a Christian, not the follower of such a murderous cult as Islam is.

Next, the Torah does not teach that God had a son. You are referring to the verses in Exodus 4:21,22 when the Israelites were under the captivity of the Egyptians, and God said to Moses to tell the Pharoah "Israel is My son, My firstborn" in reference to the nation of Israel, not Isaac.

Now, if you are referring tolies, I would seriously doubt that the Angel Gabriel would have told Mohammed to kill all of those who do not believe in "Allah". Nor do I think he would have told Mohammed to violate most all of the Ten Commandments, and if you believed in Moses, or Christ, you would not believe in such.

As to the origin of the Qur'an, here is how it happened:

Islamic belief holds that the angel Gabriel spoke the Qur'an to the prophet Muhhamad and was ordered to recite (because he could not read or write). Muhammad later taught the Qur'an to the followers he gained shortly thereafter, who wrote these teachings on anything they could find, such as bark or leaves, or paper if available. After Muhammad's death, Abu Bakr compiled these teachings to form the original Qur'an which was copied and spread by the Muslims. As time elapsed differing copies of the Qur'an appeared. This was a huge issue because of the Islamic belief that the word of God could not be corrupted, and the 3rd caliph after Muhammad's death, Uthman, ordered that all copies of the Qur'an be gathered. They studied each text, and what was deemed as original was compiled to make the Qur'an we see today. All of the manuscripts and parchments or bark and leaves were then destroyed to prevent further corruption, the only issue being that now we have now way of performing a textual study to actually show that the current Qur'an is the original.

http://www.answerbag.com/q-view/31317

So, if you doubt the Toran, and thus the Bible, how can you believe the Qur'an

Back