USA Is The Sponsor Of Dictatorships !

Hello All ,

Many of the people around the world think that USA is a democratic state or even is the best democratic state in the world ! . Many of these people are tricked by the Amercian propaganda all over the world .

If we think in it for a while , we'll find that the contrary is true. USA may be a democratic state inside USA and highly respects the American Citizens. But outside USA, American policy sounds distasteful !. Let us all look at these evidences :

First , USA supports Israel in killing Palestinians everyday. Most of Israel's weapons are American weapons. All the world witnessed the worst war against civilians in Gaza last year. All the world must know that America Calls killing 1500 Palestinians in 20 days "Self Defence" where it calls killing 20 criminal Israeli soldiers "Terrorism" and fights agains it !!

Second, USA fighted and occupied Iraq in 2003 under the title of "fighting against dictatorships" and " liberating Iraqi people" and "MD weapons" . Not so far away than all the world found the American big lie ! . No weapons were found at all . And American army distroyed universities, museums and every thing in its way . USA executed Saddam for killing a group of people during about 30 yrs of rule , on the other hand USA killed 1.8 MILLON Iraqi civilians in less than 7 yrs . So please , who can execute G.W. Bush ??

Let us all think and judge fairly .
To be continued in part 2 ..... .

I am glad to see replies and even criticism to what I wrote .
[/FONT]

While it is true without a doubt that from time to time American foreign policy has interfered with various areas self determination. I really think most of that comes from being late to the game in large world wide conflicts such as WW2.

I will also whole heartedly agree that our former President Bush and his administration was less than honest as to the reasons for invading Iraq (read that he lied to the American people & the world).

But in general after huge global wars like WW1 & WW2 it became more accepted to go in and meddle early on and try to create a change (be that possibly a war) on a much smaller level.

I disagree with your premise in regard to Israel. The truth is that time and time again it has been Israel's neighbors that have invaded them and to this day some as with the state of Iran continue to call for Israels complete annihilation & elimination off the map.

Israel is like an island in a neighborhood of mostly hostile countries of another diametrically opposed faith. They are also THE key Ally for the United States in that entire region.

I have no doubt whatsoever that if there was a complied with peace treaty between Israel & the Palestinians and all violence abated Israel would gladly see a Palestinian State and would do no harm at all to any peaceful Palestinian.

Werbung:
While it is true without a doubt that from time to time American foreign policy has interfered with various areas self determination. I really think most of that comes from being late to the game in large world wide conflicts such as WW2.

I will also whole heartedly agree that our former President Bush and his administration was less than honest as to the reasons for invading Iraq (read that he lied to the American people & the world).

You are right . I agree .

But in general after huge global wars like WW1 & WW2 it became more accepted to go in and meddle early on and try to create a change (be that possibly a war) on a much smaller level.

Meddle early ? What rights did America have to do that ? All the world knows that Iraq has never been a threat to the USA and Iraq never fighted the USA . It is important to remember that USA was the side who fighted Iraq twice , and between the first time and the last time it fighted Iraq, there was a brutal siege agianst Iraq which pulled it centuries back and killed thousands of civilians .

It is rediculous to think that the US has the right to occupy and destroy any country if the US thinks or perhaps expects it will be a threat .

USA fighted Iraq for one reason ; for stealing Oil . And so , it was not a surprise that USA destroyed all the ministries in Iraq in 2003 except the ministry of Oil ! .

I disagree with your premise in regard to Israel. The truth is that time and time again it has been Israel's neighbors that have invaded them and to this day some as with the state of Iran continue to call for Israels complete annihilation & elimination off the map.

Israel is like an island in a neighborhood of mostly hostile countries of another diametrically opposed faith. They are also THE key Ally for the United States in that entire region.

I have no doubt whatsoever that if there was a complied with peace treaty between Israel & the Palestinians and all violence abated Israel would gladly see a Palestinian State and would do no harm at all to any peaceful Palestinian.

Before 1948, there was nothing called Israel . Israel was established by blood since the first day . Israel killed tens of thousands of Palestinian civilians and children and stole their homes to build Israel . Israel fighterd Lebanon in 1982 . Israel has been accupying parts of Syria till now ! . Israel occupied parts of Egypt .......etc .

Who had started all of this ? Please read the history carefully before defending such a terrorist country . And don't forget that Israeli rabbis were the first who called for annihilation of Arabs because this is their criminal mentality .

Israeli rabbis are still calling for annihilation for Arabs and muslims before anyone did against Israel . Here is what the terrorist rabbi Ovadia Yosef said :

"It is forbidden to be merciful to them. You must send missiles to them and annihilate them. They are evil and damnable" .
For details :http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/1270038.stm

You are right . I agree .

Meddle early ? What rights did America have to do that ? All the world knows that Iraq has never been a threat to the USA and Iraq never fighted the USA . It is important to remember that USA was the side who fighted Iraq twice , and between the first time and the last time it fighted Iraq, there was a brutal siege agianst Iraq which pulled it centuries back and killed thousands of civilians .

It is rediculous to think that the US has the right to occupy and destroy any country if the US thinks or perhaps expects it will be a threat .

USA fighted Iraq for one reason ; for stealing Oil . And so , it was not a surprise that USA destroyed all the ministries in Iraq in 2003 except the ministry of Oil ! .

Before 1948, there was nothing called Israel . Israel was established by blood since the first day . Israel killed tens of thousands of Palestinian civilians and children and stole their homes to build Israel . Israel fighterd Lebanon in 1982 . Israel has been accupying parts of Syria till now ! . Israel occupied parts of Egypt .......etc .

Who had started all of this ? Please read the history carefully before defending such a terrorist country . And don't forget that Israeli rabbis were the first who called for annihilation of Arabs because this is their criminal mentality .

Israeli rabbis are still calling for annihilation for Arabs and muslims before anyone did against Israel . Here is what the terrorist rabbi Ovadia Yosef said :

"It is forbidden to be merciful to them. You must send missiles to them and annihilate them. They are evil and damnable" .
For details :http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/1270038.stm

Israel isn't going any ware so get off the notion that it is. If Israel goes then so goes Palestine. Think it won't happen then watch and see...

Let's face it, the Jews and Palestinians will not get along, will never get along....
hearty-laugh[1].gif

I'm always amused by you folks who rely on never and always, whenever you get the opportunity.
There ARE no psychics....not even you.

Let's face it, the Jews and Palestinians will not get along, will never get along, and eventually one will have to destroy the other. Just get on with it.
There is zero chance that either side will ever destroy the other. The present war is making this problem worse.

Werbung:
Back