USA Is The Sponsor Of Dictatorships !

When did I ever defend all Jews? You've failed to read my posts. But you forget the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, the First Intifada. Before you start preaching of respect you should remove your signature and your accusations on Israel!

You again fail to find an excuse for Israel to kill Palestinians ! :) . First Intefada was in 1987 and Muslim Brotherhood fighted Israel only after Jews started to do massacres and stealing the land .

I read your posts which prove that you look to the case using the Israeli spectacles !. You are so sad for few civilians killed in Israel since 1948 , but you seem happy for killing thousands of civilians from Palestinians.

You claim that Palestinians are terrorists , but you don't give a definition for terrorism ! . Give the definition and let us all see who match it , Palestinians or Israelis ??! . And about the signature, I will remove it if I get persuaded that Israel is not a terrorist state .

First of all, trusting the UN who has been actively financing school books that preach hatred on Palestinian children, is not something I choose to do.
I choose to trust the story of how the Palestinians did build, to defeat the Jewish existence in the world.

You seem to trust the UN when it considers the Palestinian Organizations as terrorist organizations and even repeat the same description , but on the other hand , you don't believe it when it condemns Israel !! .

You have no idea about the story, the story is that the Jews have been killed in Europe . European were the first side who tried to get rid of Jews. We feel sad for killing any innocent from Jews and from any side . But we don't pay the price for European crimes against Jews ! . So , let Russia or Germany give the Jews a state in Europe . We were not the side who killed Jews , but Europeans were . And when they ( I mean Europeans) decided to get rid of Jews , they brought them to Palestine and supported them by weapons to build their state .

Qassam
Production of the shorter range Qassam rocket began in September 2001, following the outbreak of the Al-Aqsa Intifada. The rockets have been manufactured and deployed primarily from the Gaza Strip although Israeli Defense Forces have seized rockets in the West Bank. The Qassam rocket is cylindrical and contains a small warhead on its tip. The rocket contains four small stabilizing wings on one end, a middle section containing the engine, and an attached warhead with a detonating fuse on the other end. The rocket is constructed from iron approximately 2.5-3mm thick.

The rocket gets its name from Sheikh Izz ad-Din al-Qassam [less commonly, Izz Al-Din Al-Qassim], a militant Syrian preacher who advocated rebellion against European colonial powers in the Middle East during the 1920s and 1930s. Izza-Din Al-Qassam, a Muslim Brotherhood member, fought the French in Syria, lost and then took his fight against the British and Jewish Haganah in Palestine. He preached Jihad (holy war) and revolution against both the British and the Zionists, and organized and led the first Palestinian guerilla group. He was killed in action on 19 November 1935 in the first Palestinian guerilla action against British forces. His martyrdom triggered the Great Revolt of 1936-39. Hamas has named part of its organization after Qassam and in recent years developed the Qassam rocket.

The Qassam rocket was first launched into Israeli territory on March 5, 2002, by the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades. While the rocket lacks a guidance system and is very inaccurate, the initial psychological effect of the rockets upon Israel has been significant. Prior to the Qassam, Palestinian militants lacked the means to conduct long range attacks. The simple nature of the small rocket makes it exceedingly hard for Israeli officials to shut down its production. The IDF has noted that militants commonly hide a Qassam in a commercial truck, drive to a clearing near the Gaza border and launch the rocket. One Hamas website states that this takes only 15 minutes.

In response to Qassam rocket attacks, the Israeli government has launched raids against production factories and launching sites within the Gaza Strip. The Israeli goverment has also installed early warning radar systems to notify communities of Qassam launches and to instruct residents to move to bomb shelters.

Numerous variants of the Qassam rocket have been developed and launched. The Qassam-1, first used in October 2001, had a maximum range of approximately 3-4.5km. The rocket was approximately 60mm in diameter and weighed about 5.5kg. The Qassam-2, used primarily from 2002-2005 was approximately 180cm long, had a maximum range of 8-9.5km and could carry a payload of 5-9kg. Beginning in 2005, newer types of Qassam rockets known as the Qassam-3 were developed, possessing a maximum range of 10-12km and carrying a payload of 10-20kg.

A total of about 450 Qassam rocket attacks were launched against Israel over the two years 2003 and 2004.

In November 2003 Israel Television Channel Two Military Affairs Correspondent Ronnie Daniel reported that the Palestinians were testing stages of a new generation Qassam 4 that was to have a range of 17 kilometers. Since September 2005, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades developed a Qassam rocket with a maximum range of 15-16.5km range and two rockets with diameters of approximately 115mm and 155mm, respectively. Additionally, in June 2006 and again in July 2006 the Brigades fired a Qassam rocket equipped with two engines.

During 2004 HAMAS was responsible for an increase in Qassam rocket attacks. A rocket attack on Sderot on June 28 was the first fatal attack against Israelis using Qassam rockets. Two Israelis died in the attack. In September, two Israeli children were killed in Sderot from another Qassam rocket attack. In response to the continued Qassam rocket fire, the IDF launched a three-week operation on September 28, in which 130 Palestinians (among them 68 HAMAS and Palestine Islamic Jihad militants) and five Israelis died, according to press reports.

HAMAS activity dropped significantly in 2005, in part because of its adherence to the ceasefire. After agreeing to the ceasefire, Fatah's militant wing, the al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade, claimed credit for Qassam rocket launches from the Gaza Strip into the western Negev desert that destroyed property and injured Israeli civilians and soldiers.

During 2006 Israel grappled with the problem of Qassam rocket launches from the Gaza Strip. On numerous occasions, rockets struck Israeli communities in the western Negev desert, including Sderot, or landed near or in the city of Ashkelon. Evidence suggested that Palestinian terrorists were able, on occasion, to improve the range of the Qassams. On at least three occasions, longer-range Katyusha rockets were launched from the Gaza Strip. To address the problem of rocket launches from populated areas, the IDF modified its rules of engagement to permit its forces to fire on targets a few hundred meters from Palestinian homes and police positions. Early in 2006, Israeli security officials said Israel was not targeting HAMAS because it forbade its members to participate in Qassam rocket launches. The Israelis maintained, however, that HAMAS activists were providing assistance to militants from other terrorist groups launching Qassams.

hamas-rockets-2008.jpg

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/para/hamas-qassam.htm

Come on ! What a Qassam rocket can do against the F18 and the modern US weapons which were used to burn children ??! . If you want , let us make a comparison between the number of victims killed by Qassams and the number of victims killed by the Israeli weapons , and see the result !! .

Since the clashes in 2000 , Israel first started to use tanks, Apache , F18 and forbidden weapons against Palestinian civilians which in turn forced Palestinians to develope those simple rockets just to defend themselves and to let Israeli citizens see how brutal it is when you feel that you are not safe even at home ! .

You clearly don't know your history. The Jews never lived in the United States until they were hunted down like animals in Russia. If you're talking about the Ashkenazi Jews, yes, they are from Europe. But we all know that the eldest religion in the World is Judaism, and they spoke of Jerusalem long before the Muslims were ever thought of.

We believe that Judaism was before Islam , it is not something new ! . We believe in Moses . But we deny the claims that Jews lived in Palestine before Arabs . This is what we absolutely reject .

Werbung:
So, Mohammed lied. What else is new.

Ishmael was 14 years old when Isaac was born, and hardly a prophet.

And just as Mohammed expanded his murderous regime through the killing of all who were not "Muslim" so you want the same today. Mohammed declared himself to be a "prophet", and was rejected in Mecca. He then went to Medina, became a warrior, established an army, and then returned to Mecca where he killed all who opposed him. Thankfully he died there, yet his successors (Caliph's) set off to conquer the world, and were finally stopped in France at the Battle of Tours, France.

So, you declare your "religion" one of peace which is a lie as your whole religion is.

Here is how your "peaceful" religion functions.

http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com...d-full-sharia-law-and-ouster-of-gordon-brown/

Please , I prefer to discuss things in a sense of respect to all sides . You are insulting Mohammad which I don't forgive for .

When Mohammad got back to Mecca , he didn't kill anyone , he forgived all the non-muslims who previously killed his friends . When those people saw how peaceful Islam is , they all became muslims . This is the truth .

Next time , don't give me links about Islam functions because I know them very well since I am a muslim and I take the functions from Quran directly not from any other sides who try to spoil the picture of Islam .

I am going to write a different post about Islam very soon , and I will show you how peaceful Islam is .

First off, if you believed in the Prophets of the OT, and in Christ, you would not be so desirous of killing of all the Jews, and you would either be a Jew, or a Christian, not the follower of such a murderous cult as Islam is.

Who told you that Islam calls for killing all the non-muslims ?
I don't know from were did you get this big lie !! .

Here is what Quran syas :
" Allah accepts that you live peacefully and have good relations of all non-muslims who didn't fight you and didn't force you out from your homes , and Allah loves and supports doing it " ( Quran , Surah 60 : 8 ) .

So , what do you say about this ?

Next, the Torah does not teach that God had a son. You are referring to the verses in Exodus 4:21,22 when the Israelites were under the captivity of the Egyptians, and God said to Moses to tell the Pharoah "Israel is My son, My firstborn" in reference to the nation of Israel, not Isaac.

Now, if you are referring tolies, I would seriously doubt that the Angel Gabriel would have told Mohammed to kill all of those who do not believe in "Allah". Nor do I think he would have told Mohammed to violate most all of the Ten Commandments, and if you believed in Moses, or Christ, you would not believe in such.

As to the origin of the Qur'an, here is how it happened:

Islamic belief holds that the angel Gabriel spoke the Qur'an to the prophet Muhhamad and was ordered to recite (because he could not read or write). Muhammad later taught the Qur'an to the followers he gained shortly thereafter, who wrote these teachings on anything they could find, such as bark or leaves, or paper if available. After Muhammad's death, Abu Bakr compiled these teachings to form the original Qur'an which was copied and spread by the Muslims. As time elapsed differing copies of the Qur'an appeared. This was a huge issue because of the Islamic belief that the word of God could not be corrupted, and the 3rd caliph after Muhammad's death, Uthman, ordered that all copies of the Qur'an be gathered. They studied each text, and what was deemed as original was compiled to make the Qur'an we see today. All of the manuscripts and parchments or bark and leaves were then destroyed to prevent further corruption, the only issue being that now we have now way of performing a textual study to actually show that the current Qur'an is the original.

http://www.answerbag.com/q-view/31317

So, if you doubt the Toran, and thus the Bible, how can you believe the Qur'an

Quran never had different copies . After the death of prophet Mohammad , there appeared some liars who tried to say corrupt texts from Quran , but the origional copy which was directly taken from Mohammad was kept by his wife Aysha. Utman took this copy and didn't allow anyone to lie on Quran .

Quran now is the same as the one Mohammad had . We have no doubt about that .

But the Bible and Torah are different. Moses had very few people who believed in him , and when Moses went to the appointment of the God which was (40 nights) ,the believers worshipped the golden bull instead of God . And so , Allah punished them for this sin by spreading them 40 yrs in Senaa desert in Egypt and they lost the origional Torah then . After that, the God spread Jews in all the parts of the world and since then , Jews never had a state in any part of the world because they didn't believe in God.

Bible was not kept because Jesus didn't settle and he was always chased by the Roman rulers . He also had very few believers who were killed after Christ was taken to the sky by the God .

So , both bible and Torah were written after Jesus and Moses were absent . Whereas Quran was written at the life of Mohammad and was taken generation by generation .

And the most important is that Allah ensured that he will keep the Quran forever without changes , he promised of doing that . But Allah didn't promise this for bible nor Torah . Moreover , Quran mentioned that Jews and Christians changed their books .

I honestly don't know whether it is right or wrong that Ismael and Isaac were circumcised at the same day ! , I don't know about it and these details are not mentioned in Quran . However, we believe in the origional Torah , but Torah nowadays had been re-written by Jews to serve their greed . So , we don't trust the modern Torah because it is not the same Torah that Moses had from God . And because of that , I can't decide whether the written is true or not .

You say you believe the original Torah but the Torah has not changed. The Dead Sea scrolls are the same as the current Torah with the exception of some spelling words. The Isaiah scroll that is believed to be the original is in a museum and word for word the same as the current Isaiah.

The text about Abraham and Isaac and Ishmael are consistent today as the oldest known scrolls/text about them and long before Mohammed was born.

Read this again

Genesis 17:9 Then God said to Abraham, "As for you, you must keep my covenant, you and your descendants after you for the generations to come. [10] This is my covenant with you and your descendants after you, the covenant you are to keep: Every male among you shall be circumcised. [11] You are to undergo circumcision, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and you. [12] For the generations to come every male among you who is eight days old must be circumcised, including those born in your household or bought with money from a foreigner--those who are not your offspring. [13] Whether born in your household or bought with your money, they must be circumcised. My covenant in your flesh is to be an everlasting covenant. [14] Any uncircumcised male, who has not been circumcised in the flesh, will be cut off from his people; he has broken my covenant."

Notice that The Creator is saying to do it at 8 days from this point on? Every male needed to do it regardless of age but from this point on its on the 8th day. That is because the covenant and promise went with Isaac not Ishmael. All this was written before there was an Islam. It could not have been written to counter Islam or under mind Islam since Islam did not exist.

If God really meant for the promises to go with Ishmael, why did he let David become established as King, why was the temple allowed to be made and made again? Why did The Creator send Abraham and Isaac on a 3 day journey for the sacrifice to the exact place that Yeshua / Jesus was sacrificed? If it’s all about Mohammed and Islam why do all that?

Muslims don't do it at certain age , it depends but it's almost always done under 1 year old . But even if Jews do it at 80 days as you said , it proves nothing ?? it is just a habit and it doesn'e prove anything in History .

I think it proves that the Torah has said for thousands of years the covenant and promises and blessings was with Isaac and those who are part of the covenant of blessings and the land of Israel.

First , Mohammad didn't write the Quran. And if you really know about Mohammad you should know that Mohammad didn't know writing nor reading.

I have had Muslims tell me he wrote it and that was a miracle in its self because he could not read or write, I have had other Muslims tell me he dictated it to others who wrote it down for him.

Second, it is ok if traditions like circumcision were in Judiasm , because we believe in Judiasm !! , We believe in Moses and Jesus . Muslims Believe in all previous prophets with no exception because we know (from Quran) and believe that all prophets since Adam to Mohammad , all of them called for the same idea which is the one God , the good work and to believe in the life after death . Prophets differed in details but not in the basics . And in the case of Judiasm , we believe that Jews changed the Torah because they calim that Allah (the God) has a son !! , and they claim many other lies and Quran told us that Moses believed that God never had a son . And this is just an example .

Do you have any proof that the Jews changed the Torah?

The Dead Sea scrolls (written before Islam) say the same thing as current Torah, the oldest Isaiah scroll (written before Islam) says the same thing as current Isaiah scroll. What is your proof that “the Jews” changed the Torah?

How many heads did Danny Pearl Cut off?

Do you know who he is....or was?

I remember him , he was an American journalist who was killed in Pakistan by Al Qaeda in 2002 . Islam forbids killing any civilian whoever he was . I also don't support killing civilians and I know it is a bad work . In Islam , killing civilians -both muslims and non-muslims- is a big sin .

But on the other hand , I repeat it and will still repeating it that the US and Israel were the first who crossed the red lines and broke all the laws. Can you tell me how many journalists did the US kill in Iraq ?? And how many jornalists did Israel kill in Palestine?? Why don't you remember those names as you remember Pearl ?? . Before killing Pearl and in 1991, the US destroyed Al Ameriya Shelter in Iraq and killed 400 civilians from children and women . In 1998 , the US destroyed Al Shefaa Factory for medicine in Sudan and killed tens . Since 1948, Israel killed tens of thousands of civilians .

Why do you forget all those humans who were killed and just remember only Pearl !!! . The American and the Israeli blood is NOT more valuable than others . And if you deal fairly, then be brave and admit the American and Israeli crimes as I did and condemned it .

The US was the only state who used the nuclear weapons AGAINST CIVILIANS in Japan . So why don't you say that Christiancy or Christians are terrorists as you say about muslims ?

I condemn killing civilians , but The US and Israel have the first and the last responsiblity for killing pearl and for 911 and for any attack against US or Israel in future . This is for a simple reason which is : America and Israel were the side who started the war against the muslims .

You say you believe the original Torah but the Torah has not changed. The Dead Sea scrolls are the same as the current Torah with the exception of some spelling words. The Isaiah scroll that is believed to be the original is in a museum and word for word the same as the current Isaiah.

The text about Abraham and Isaac and Ishmael are consistent today as the oldest known scrolls/text about them and long before Mohammed was born.

Read this again

Genesis 17:9 Then God said to Abraham, "As for you, you must keep my covenant, you and your descendants after you for the generations to come. [10] This is my covenant with you and your descendants after you, the covenant you are to keep: Every male among you shall be circumcised. [11] You are to undergo circumcision, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and you. [12] For the generations to come every male among you who is eight days old must be circumcised, including those born in your household or bought with money from a foreigner--those who are not your offspring. [13] Whether born in your household or bought with your money, they must be circumcised. My covenant in your flesh is to be an everlasting covenant. [14] Any uncircumcised male, who has not been circumcised in the flesh, will be cut off from his people; he has broken my covenant."

Notice that The Creator is saying to do it at 8 days from this point on? Every male needed to do it regardless of age but from this point on its on the 8th day. That is because the covenant and promise went with Isaac not Ishmael. All this was written before there was an Islam. It could not have been written to counter Islam or under mind Islam since Islam did not exist.

If God really meant for the promises to go with Ishmael, why did he let David become established as King, why was the temple allowed to be made and made again? Why did The Creator send Abraham and Isaac on a 3 day journey for the sacrifice to the exact place that Yeshua / Jesus was sacrificed? If it’s all about Mohammed and Islam why do all that?

Please Understand me . You must differentiate between two things , 1) We believe in all prophets including Isaac , Abraham , Solmon and All the rest . David has a kingdom at his time which is mentioned in Quran . we know all of that and believe in it . 2) Islam is the relegion to complete all the previous religions , this is the point . In the orogional bible , it was mentioned that there will be a prophet after Jesus and his name will be "Ahmad" which is one of Mohammad's names . The god says in Quran that Islam includes all the previous religions and all the people of those religions must believe in Islam and follow Mohammad . The result is that : Islam doesn't oppose the previous religions , but it's the final religion in which all people have to believe .

About Torah , we don't care about what is written in it , becuase the God told us it was changed . Please, try to read Torah and you can see very strange things about God which no mind can believe. Torah is full of additions which make it a non-trustable book that opposes the minds and logic .

I think it proves that the Torah has said for thousands of years the covenant and promises and blessings was with Isaac and those who are part of the covenant of blessings and the land of Israel.

Isaac was blessed by God as well as Ismael . We know that . But Isaac believed in the one God of no sons but Jews today don't . Isaac believed in the equality of all people but Jews today claim that they are the best and all other humans are created to serve them . This is written in their changed Torah . So , Jews today don't even follow Isaac nor any other prophet .

In Quran, it is written that the land is for the God and he promises and gives it to whom he wants , and the God promised Jews previously (with Moses) to enter the holy land (Palestine) if they kept their belief , but they didn't . And as a result , Allah deprived them from it and punished them . On the other hand , Allah promised that land for Muslims in many texts in Quran .

I have had Muslims tell me he wrote it and that was a miracle in its self because he could not read or write, I have had other Muslims tell me he dictated it to others who wrote it down for him.

It is mentioned in Quran that Mohammad never knew reading nor writing. So, Mohammad didn't write any letter in Quran . Gabriel read it for him and he memorised what Gabriel said , then he read it to the his firends and muslims who wrote it and memorised it as well .
Do you have any proof that the Jews changed the Torah?

The Dead Sea scrolls (written before Islam) say the same thing as current Torah, the oldest Isaiah scroll (written before Islam) says the same thing as current Isaiah scroll. What is your proof that “the Jews” changed the Torah?

Ok, we believe that the origional Torah was from God , but the today's Torah has many things against logic which makes anybody believe that it is not a trustable book . An example (in Isihah 32) , it is written that Jacob fighted the God and he dropped him down ....... etc . So, Jews and Christians think that the god is not an absolute power , and if it is that , so why do we need to worship him and believe in him ? how can a human drop the God down ? This is all against the logic .

and there are many examples .

And the most important proof (from my point of view at least) is that Quran mentioned that .

I remember him , he was an American journalist who was killed in Pakistan by Al Qaeda in 2002 . Islam forbids killing any civilian whoever he was . I also don't support killing civilians and I know it is a bad work . In Islam , killing civilians -both muslims and non-muslims- is a big sin .

Agreed killing civilians is wrong, I am glad you think so too. What do you think of KSM (the one who killed Danny) and the others who have beheaded various Americans, Koreans and Italians?

But on the other hand , I repeat it and will still repeating it that the US and Israel were the first who crossed the red lines and broke all the laws. Can you tell me how many journalists did the US kill in Iraq ?? And how many jornalists did Israel kill in Palestine?? Why don't you remember those names as you remember Pearl ?? . Before killing Pearl and in 1991, the US destroyed Al Ameriya Shelter in Iraq and killed 400 civilians from children and women . In 1998 , the US destroyed Al Shefaa Factory for medicine in Sudan and killed tens . Since 1948, Israel killed tens of thousands of civilians .

I know of no one the Americans killed on purpose except for people in Taliban and Al Qaeda and none of those were beheadings or the like. If any American has killed a civilian or even a person in the Taliban or Al Qaeda with beheading or anything like that, I think that is wrong and sick and I am embarrassed to be associated with them.

Why do you forget all those humans who were killed and just remember only Pearl !!! . The American and the Israeli blood is NOT more valuable than others . And if you deal fairly, then be brave and admit the American and Israeli crimes as I did and condemned it .

I don’t just remember him, I just didn’t know if you condoned what was done to him or not. I see you do not condone it and I am glad I asked you about it.

The US was the only state who used the nuclear weapons AGAINST CIVILIANS in Japan . So why don't you say that Christiancy or Christians are terrorists as you say about muslims ?

I did not say Muslims are terrorists, I do not think that. I think Islam is a huge religion and only a small percent are fruit loops, but that small percent makes things hard on the rest.

I actually agree with Islam on a couple of things like the divinity of Jesus/Yeshua/Isa. I know many people from Japan who currently live in the States, the ones I have talked to about it agree that dropping the bomb though very sad.. it had to be done and they have a better government for it. If we were dropping bombs on country’s that merely disagreed with us or did not do things our way, I would be fighting the US and ashamed to be American.

I condemn killing civilians , but The US and Israel have the first and the last responsiblity for killing pearl and for 911 and for any attack against US or Israel in future . This is for a simple reason which is : America and Israel were the side who started the war against the muslims .

I disagree with this and it makes me wonder how sincere you were with your first statement about Danny Pearl. Its kind of like saying I condemn beating kids but sometimes they got it coming.

Please Understand me . You must differentiate between two things , 1) We believe in all prophets including Isaac , Abraham , Solmon and All the rest . David has a kingdom at his time which is mentioned in Quran . we know all of that and believe in it . 2) Islam is the relegion to complete all the previous religions , this is the point . In the orogional bible , it was mentioned that there will be a prophet after Jesus and his name will be "Ahmad" which is one of Mohammad's names . The god says in Quran that Islam includes all the previous religions and all the people of those religions must believe in Islam and follow Mohammad . The result is that : Islam doesn't oppose the previous religions , but it's the final religion in which all people have to believe .

I understand what you are saying but it doesn’t make any sense. To believe in Islam is to deny Judaism and or Christianity. Because Islam says both others are liars, but the proof is with both Judaism and Christianity because the oldest text like the Isa scroll and the Dead Sea scrolls confirm what is currently believed to be the Torah and Old Testament.

About Torah , we don't care about what is written in it , becuase the God told us it was changed . Please, try to read Torah and you can see very strange things about God which no mind can believe. Torah is full of additions which make it a non-trustable book that opposes the minds and logic .

I can not accept that the Torah is full of additions since the oldest Isa scroll (that is older than Islam) is exactly the same as any Isa scroll in print today and the Dead Sea scrolls that are older than Islam are accurate to what is written today with only minor spelling changes.

Isaac was blessed by God as well as Ismael . We know that . But Isaac believed in the one God of no sons but Jews today don't . Isaac believed in the equality of all people but Jews today claim that they are the best and all other humans are created to serve them . This is written in their changed Torah . So , Jews today don't even follow Isaac nor any other prophet .

Ultra Orthodox Jews do think they are better than others, I will not disagree but they are less than 20 percent of the population in Israel and not running the government. Islam has as many nut cases who think they are the end all and be all as Judaism does and as Christianity does. Jews in general are either reform or of no faith at all. They just do not want to be driven into the sea as the president of Iran says he wants to do all the time. Do you condemn the words of the president of Iran about driving Israel into the sea and off the map?

In Quran, it is written that the land is for the God and he promises and gives it to whom he wants , and the God promised Jews previously (with Moses) to enter the holy land (Palestine) if they kept their belief , but they didn't . And as a result , Allah deprived them from it and punished them . On the other hand , Allah promised that land for Muslims in many texts in Quran .

Agreed, God made a promises to the people via Moses, but before him Abraham that the land was theirs and they did lose the land when they stopped obeying, but there was another promise of the dry bones to give the land back to him and it was fulfilled.

It is mentioned in Quran that Mohammad never knew reading nor writing. So, Mohammad didn't write any letter in Quran . Gabriel read it for him and he memorised what Gabriel said , then he read it to the his firends and muslims who wrote it and memorised it as well .

This is what I have been told by a few Muslims, its acceptable to me.

Ok, we believe that the origional Torah was from God , but the today's Torah has many things against logic which makes anybody believe that it is not a trustable book . An example (in Isihah 32) , it is written that Jacob fighted the God and he dropped him down ....... etc . So, Jews and Christians think that the god is not an absolute power , and if it is that , so why do we need to worship him and believe in him ? how can a human drop the God down ? This is all against the logic .

I never said I thought God became a man or that we should worship that man Yeshua/Jesus/Isa he came to point the direction back to the Father. His father and yours.

and there are many examples .
And the most important proof (from my point of view at least) is that Quran mentioned that .

I guess I find the proof of the Quran faulty since the written text in other books of the OT and Torah written long before the Quran say something different.

2) Islam is the relegion to complete all the previous religions , this is the point . In the orogional bible , it was mentioned that there will be a prophet after Jesus and his name will be "Ahmad" which is one of Mohammad's names . The god says in Quran that Islam includes all the previous religions and all the people of those religions must believe in Islam and follow Mohammad . The result is that : Islam doesn't oppose the previous religions , but it's the final religion in which all people have to believe .

Your Qur'an is based on many lies as I have pointed out before. For you rpoint about another prophet coming, this was a prophecy made by John, and it referred to the birth of Christ.

Next, Christ said He was the Son of God, and the "religion" He established would be the last till the end of time when He would return to establish His kingdom, and rule the earth for a 1000 years.

Islam perverts the teachings of Christ, and the Bible.

Actually, you are contradicting yourself, and your Qur'an is lying. As you said above it is your belief that Islam is the last of all religions, and that all must subject themselves to that religion. It is your religion that believes all must serve it as you practice with the subjection of women, children, and all others.

Too bad your Qur'an, and Mohammed, lies to you.

Agreed killing civilians is wrong, I am glad you think so too. What do you think of KSM (the one who killed Danny) and the others who have beheaded various Americans, Koreans and Italians?

I think that they did a big sin since Islam ,as I told you, forbids killing all civilians . But I wonder about your opinion in killing 1.8 million Iraqis in 7 years in Iraq and all America did in many parts of the world , don't you think it is a brutal work ?

I know of no one the Americans killed on purpose except for people in Taliban and Al Qaeda and none of those were beheadings or the like. If any American has killed a civilian or even a person in the Taliban or Al Qaeda with beheading or anything like that, I think that is wrong and sick and I am embarrassed to be associated with them.

But I do know millions of people killed in purpose by Americans and Israelis . In the last war against Gaza, many Israeli soldiers admitted that they had orders to kill civilians . In Iraq, the pictures of prisoners in Abu Graib was taken by American soldiers who admitted to do torture on purpose and by orders .

We All know the technology of American and Israeli weapons , so when America attacks a shelter for civilians in Iraq in 1991, I absolutely believe it is on purpose as well as the nuclear bombs were on purpose . Please don't defend them .
The most shameful of all was attacking Aljazeera office three times, once in Afaghanstan in 2001 , the second and the third were in Iraq 2003 . in all the three cases , Aljazeera previously gave the coordiantes of the office to the US army who attacked the office on purpose and killed about 3 journalists of Al Jazeera . One of them was (Tareq Ayyob) . I hope you remember his name .

Unfortunately, the American crime records are larger than being mentioned here , but I hope you remember all the civilians not only the Americans who are less than 1% of the victims .

I did not say Muslims are terrorists, I do not think that. I think Islam is a huge religion and only a small percent are fruit loops, but that small percent makes things hard on the rest.

You perhaps didn't , but many did . I don't know why do many people think that terrorism is related to Islam whereas the least number of innocents since Islam appeared till now were victims of Islam .

Christians and Jews killed civilians hundred of times more than Islam did , but no one -including muslims- said terror is related to christiancy or Judism . I terror will be related to a religion ,which I don't think , it will never be related to Islam , and I think it is fair to let the figures judge ! .

I actually agree with Islam on a couple of things like the divinity of Jesus/Yeshua/Isa. I know many people from Japan who currently live in the States, the ones I have talked to about it agree that dropping the bomb though very sad.. it had to be done and they have a better government for it. If we were dropping bombs on country’s that merely disagreed with us or did not do things our way, I would be fighting the US and ashamed to be American.

There is absolutely no excuse to use the nuclear weapons agianst civilians ever. The comedian part here is that America is the country who leads what is claimed to be " war against terrorism" although the largest number of civilians were victims of the American weapons !! , I don't know what terrorism they are fighting against ! .

I disagree with this and it makes me wonder how sincere you were with your first statement about Danny Pearl. Its kind of like saying I condemn beating kids but sometimes they got it coming.

No , I am very sincere to the first sentence and I strongly believe in it . But what I wanted to say is that : If America kills the journalists and civilians of other countries , you must be sure that the others will kill your civilians and journalists too . This is what I meant . and I think you know Newton's third law in Physics ! :)

I understand what you are saying but it doesn’t make any sense. To believe in Islam is to deny Judaism and or Christianity. Because Islam says both others are liars, but the proof is with both Judaism and Christianity because the oldest text like the Isa scroll and the Dead Sea scrolls confirm what is currently believed to be the Torah and Old Testament.

can not accept that the Torah is full of additions since the oldest Isa scroll (that is older than Islam) is exactly the same as any Isa scroll in print today and the Dead Sea scrolls that are older than Islam are accurate to what is written today with only minor spelling changes.

We believe that Torah was lost in Senaa desert (eastern Egypt) when Allah spread the Jews beause of their sins . So the origional Torah was lost there and Jews written another Torah since then which is full of additions .

Ultra Orthodox Jews do think they are better than others, I will not disagree but they are less than 20 percent of the population in Israel and not running the government. Islam has as many nut cases who think they are the end all and be all as Judaism does and as Christianity does. Jews in general are either reform or of no faith at all. They just do not want to be driven into the sea as the president of Iran says he wants to do all the time. Do you condemn the words of the president of Iran about driving Israel into the sea and off the map?

Israeli rabbis are still calling for annihilation for Arabs and muslims before Ahmedi Najad did against Israel . Here is what the terrorist rabbi Ovadia Yosef said :

"It is forbidden to be merciful to them. You must send missiles to them and annihilate them. They are evil and damnable" .
For details : http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/1270038.stm

And be aware that Ovadia Yosef is the highest religious refernce in Israel , so this is their mentality . And when you condemn his speech and consider him a terrorist , I will condemn Najad's speech .

Agreed, God made a promises to the people via Moses, but before him Abraham that the land was theirs and they did lose the land when they stopped obeying, but there was another promise of the dry bones to give the land back to him and it was fulfilled.

We again believe that Jews had written Torah, so they can write what they want about promises .

This is what I have been told by a few Muslims, its acceptable to me.

It is written in Quran , so I assure you it is the truth ( at least for muslims) .

I never said I thought God became a man or that we should worship that man Yeshua/Jesus/Isa he came to point the direction back to the Father. His father and yours.

God is not a father of anyone . He has no sons nor a wife .

I guess I find the proof of the Quran faulty since the written text in other books of the OT and Torah written long before the Quran say something different.

Ok , it is your opinion and you're free to think in it . I didn't read so much in Torah , but I promise to try and prove it in next days :) .

Your Qur'an is based on many lies as I have pointed out before. For you rpoint about another prophet coming, this was a prophecy made by John, and it referred to the birth of Christ.

Next, Christ said He was the Son of God, and the "religion" He established would be the last till the end of time when He would return to establish His kingdom, and rule the earth for a 1000 years.

Islam perverts the teachings of Christ, and the Bible.

Actually, you are contradicting yourself, and your Qur'an is lying. As you said above it is your belief that Islam is the last of all religions, and that all must subject themselves to that religion. It is your religion that believes all must serve it as you practice with the subjection of women, children, and all others.

Too bad your Qur'an, and Mohammed, lies to you.

When you learn how to discuss things without insults , then I will reply you !.

When you learn how to discuss things without insults , then I will reply you !.

In other words one must accept what you call "facts" even though you have no basis for such facts. Like the left wing loonies, if one challenges your version of truth with facts, and reality, then they are insulting, yet when you claim that the Jews have slaughtered Muslims; or your claim that they have rewritten the Torah (based on nothing that you can prove); or how you ignore the violent nature of Islam, then you use that as an excuse not to "reply".

Fact is, everything you have said since you posted your first comment has been a lie, and a distortion of history.

Doesn't matter if you reply, or not.

Werbung:
In other words one must accept what you call "facts" even though you have no basis for such facts. Like the left wing loonies, if one challenges your version of truth with facts, and reality, then they are insulting, yet when you claim that the Jews have slaughtered Muslims; or your claim that they have rewritten the Torah (based on nothing that you can prove); or how you ignore the violent nature of Islam, then you use that as an excuse not to "reply".

Fact is, everything you have said since you posted your first comment has been a lie, and a distortion of history.

Doesn't matter if you reply, or not.

It's not this way . I discuss everything you want with anyone . The point is that we must respect each other and our beliefs even if we don't match in opinions or thoughts . For example , even I am not a Jew or a Christian ,I've never said that Moses or Jesus was a liar ! . But you said about Mohammad although you know how respect we have towards him . So, respect is different than belief ; I respect Christiancy and Judiasm although I am not a Jew nor a Christian .

If you don't believe in Islam or in Mohammad , you are free in your thoughts . But if you have the least respect for me or for any muslim, don't describe Mohammad with that word . I call you and everybody to let prophets out of such words , then everything is gonna be ok .

Back