USDA Racist Speech on pilgrims. And not one left wing mainstream media reports it

steveox

Now what if an Republican candidate makes those kinds of comments? Youll have NBC NEWS,ABC NEWS,CBS NEWS ,CNN and MSNBC reporting it. Just like they all reported when Mitt Romney said this

And Rachel Meadows replays this over 150 times on her show

And 60 Minutes on Bush false Memo

You see the Left will never report faults on on of their own. But when Republicans do it it gets reported

Werbung:
If this clown wants to demonstrate his stupidity claiming Pilgrims were illegal aliens then let him marginalize himself and give him all the rope he wants to hang himself.

The natives had no laws regarding immigration. Can't be illegal if you're not breaking laws.

If this clown wants to demonstrate his stupidity claiming Pilgrims were illegal aliens then let him marginalize himself and give him all the rope he wants to hang himself.

The natives had no laws regarding immigration. Can't be illegal if you're not breaking laws.

This guy has been getting a lot of tax payer dollars for doing this since 2000. With the government and educators on this constant American hating race stick, it's no wonder we have people like Dorner feeling like they are victims.

This guy has been getting a lot of tax payer dollars for doing this since 2000. With the government and educators on this constant American hating race stick, it's no wonder we have people like Dorner feeling like they are victims.

Theyre are lots of people cheering for Dorner to succeed. Cause they hate the LAPD they do like watching cops get shot. Im one of those who hate Cops cause what they do. Theyre supposed to protect you but they dont. They rather pull you over and write of traffic citations to rob your wallets. Cops are no differant then from your comon criminals who rob and steal from you. If feel so much safer in Canada than in the U.S because Cops in Canada take their jobs more seriously than Americanm cops do. Let me tell you an friend who told me when his friend became a cop. On his first day on duty after his week he graduated from the academy he said i always wanted to protect society. You know what his partner told him? He said,,Listen bud,,You are here the do three things,, Do Your Job,,Collect your paycheck and go home to your family. See I knew where their proirites are. Thats to go home safe instead getting the real dangerous crooks. I have more respect to our service men who fight in wars then Police officers. Cause they encounter the enemy and put their lives on the line. Cops rather steal money from you for the local and state government then protecting real folks on the streets.

Well I for one would not feel safe without the cops. I work downtown Los Angeles, and it's no wonder the cops get ugly....you would too if you had to put up with what they do every day.

Who is the idiot comparing pencils with handguns? Is he aware that one cannot kill another human being, or even several at the same time, with a pencil????? This is American intellect in action? No wonder the world thinks the USA is a joke. Just keep your fucking guns out of my country.

No wonder the world thinks the USA is a joke. Just keep your fucking guns out of my country.

Yeah keep on laughing, we'll keep our guns out of your country as long as you stay out of ours.

Oh, and as far a pencils go, don't run with one in your mouth. If you fall it could wind up in your brain.

Yeah keep on laughing, we'll keep our guns out of your country as long as you stay out of ours.

Oh, and as far a pencils go, don't run with one in your mouth. If you fall it could wind up in your brain.

I never set foot in that shithole country. My neighbour to the south is a dump.

Theyre are lots of people cheering for Dorner to succeed. Cause they hate the LAPD they do like watching cops get shot. Im one of those who hate Cops cause what they do. Theyre supposed to protect you but they dont. They rather pull you over and write of traffic citations to rob your wallets. Cops are no differant then from your comon criminals who rob and steal from you. If feel so much safer in Canada than in the U.S because Cops in Canada take their jobs more seriously than Americanm cops do. Let me tell you an friend who told me when his friend became a cop. On his first day on duty after his week he graduated from the academy he said i always wanted to protect society. You know what his partner told him? He said,,Listen bud,,You are here the do three things,, Do Your Job,,Collect your paycheck and go home to your family. See I knew where their proirites are. Thats to go home safe instead getting the real dangerous crooks. I have more respect to our service men who fight in wars then Police officers. Cause they encounter the enemy and put their lives on the line. Cops rather steal money from you for the local and state government then protecting real folks on the streets.

Alright, so if someone mugs you, don't call the cops, yes? After all, they would simply rob you, right? Our cops are no different from your own. Yours just have more freedom to kill everyone. If your girlfriend gets raped, don't call the cops. They might rape her too. If people steal your money, don't bother with the cops. Take care of all these things yourself, yes?

Damn, stupidity is rampant in the United States of Shithole.

It's time that despicable racists like the "man" who presented the USDA "sensitivity" training be called-out for what they are! Someone should have asked the dummy in what other world culture blacks have achieved the accomplishments they have in the USA. The answer is "None", including in the black-African cultures of the African continent! It's American culture as it developed during our first 150 years of existence that allowed for African-American achievements in the US. Our culture isn't a purely European culture, nor an African-derived culture, nor a Central/South-American-derived culture, and is certainly not an Islamic-derived culture! It is a purely American culture based upon the principles first proposed by our founders. Skin color should make no difference in American culture, and most whites have finally realized that fact. Race-baiting slimebags like the one in the USDA video have NOT realized that fact, and they endanger our entire society! God forbid that American culture should be replaced for the blame-whitey hatefullness exemplified by the brainless bigot in the USDA video!

Alright, so if someone mugs you, don't call the cops, yes? After all, they would simply rob you, right? Our cops are no different from your own. Yours just have more freedom to kill everyone. If your girlfriend gets raped, don't call the cops. They might rape her too. If people steal your money, don't bother with the cops. Take care of all these things yourself, yes?

Damn, stupidity is rampant in the United States of Shithole.
Well aren’t you just a ray of sunshine.

Werbung:
Back