VOTER FRAUD 2012--Keep Your Eyes Wide Open This Election

Werbung:
you seem to not understand the issue..the issue was making sure all votes that should be counted where...not a issue of ability to count to 10 accurately. Simple Question...does the law say it should be counted a 3rd time?
The rules are if the count is close then there is a re count. When you RE due something that means that you are repeating that same process.

The second time they counted they added in more ballots, thus making it a new count. That new count was a closer margin than the first time they did it. By those same rules this NEW count with NEW ballots should have had a re count to make sure.

In Washington they did 3 counts. The first two counts the democrat did not win, by the third count they found ballots in some basement, added them and bingo the dem won and they stopped counting. Strange part is that more people voted in King County, Washington than actually live in the county but what the heck... The dem won one out of three counts so she got the job.

The rules are if the count is close then there is a re count. When you RE due something that means that you are repeating that same process.

The second time they counted they added in more ballots, thus making it a new count. That new count was a closer margin than the first time they did it. By those same rules this NEW count with NEW ballots should have had a re count to make sure.

In Washington they did 3 counts. The first two counts the democrat did not win, by the third count they found ballots in some basement, added them and bingo the dem won and they stopped counting. Strange part is that more people voted in King County, Washington than actually live in the county but what the heck... The dem won one out of three counts so she got the job.

At this point--enough is known about this "thrown" election so that even a small child can see the outrage.
Nothing will be done about it in a liberal-controlled state.
Which is why you must NEVER EVER allow them to control ANYTHING.
They cheat. They lie. They deceive. They are rigid fascist ideologues--and astonishingly too stupid to even see it!

well guess what, your not in Minnesota and we followed our rules...and if they counted a 3rd time and the idiot norm won would you be happy? or would you say count again...and then again? Face the fact..if Norm had one the 2nd count you would not ask for a 3rd...and the recount to was make sure all valid votes where counted...not due to the fact they can't count. recounting would not change anything.

I guess the question that needs to be asked here is: Is the story about ballots being found in the trunks of cars in Minnesota true? If not then there were no ballots added in later that had left the chain of custody and an additional recount wouldn't be necessary, not that ballots that leave the chain of custody should be counted in the first place.

well guess what, you'r(e) not in Minnesota and we followed our rules...and if they counted a 3rd time and the idiot norm won would you be happy? (yes) or would you say count again...and then again? Face the fact..if Norm had one (won) the 2nd count you would not ask for a 3rd...and the recount to was make sure all valid votes where counted...not due to the fact they can't count. recounting would not change anything.

I would be ashamed if I lived in a state that elected an incompetent HARLEQUIN for a SENATOR.
Simply appalling.
And--I see he is just doing a swell job and has risen to a stunning stature in that august body.
Pathetic.

I would be ashamed if I lived in a state that elected an incompetent HARLEQUIN for a SENATOR.
Simply appalling.
And--I see he is just doing a swell job and has risen to a stunning stature in that august body.
Pathetic.

They voted for Jesse Ventura for Governor.

well guess what, your not in Minnesota and we followed our rules...and if they counted a 3rd time and the idiot norm won would you be happy? or would you say count again...and then again? Face the fact..if Norm had one the 2nd count you would not ask for a 3rd...and the recount to was make sure all valid votes where counted...not due to the fact they can't count. recounting would not change anything.

If person A wins by a small number there should be a recount of the existing ballots, if they win the second count then it’s over.

If person A wins by a small number in the first count and the existing ballots are recounted and they do not win, then there should be a third count and the winner of that third count has two out of three counts in their favor.

But if person A wins the count but then you add new ballots to the mix, then the second count is NOT a re-count because you are adding new ballots. It then becomes a NEW count and if it’s close enough to trigger a re-count then yeah you have to do a recount on the new count.

Your not understanding the difference between re-counting existing ballots and an entire new count with the adding of new ballots baffles me but that isn’t new or different.

The sad part is I think you would agree with me if it was Coleman who lost the first count but won the second count after adding more ballots... but the good news is I wouldn’t change my mind regardless of who was winning.

Again I don't care what you think should happened...I asked what does the law state should happen...And if when all the votes that should be counted where counted...and Al Lost , then he lost. Again counting them a 3rd time would result in the same tally as the 2nd regardless. My guy got about 12%, I would have rathered they said its a tie and ties go to the next guy.

Again I don't care what you think should happened...I asked what does the law state should happen...And if when all the votes that should be counted where counted...and Al Lost , then he lost. Again counting them a 3rd time would result in the same tally as the 2nd regardless. My guy got about 12%, I would have rathered they said its a tie and ties go to the next guy.

OK OK OK Uncle!!! I give.

I can't convince you of the difference between re-counting existing ballots (thus making a second count on all existing ballots)

and a new count by adding new ballots (thus making some of these ballots only counted once, not twice) so not RE COUNTED.

so I give up. You win, it must be the right way to do it because you say so :)

Personally I think you have a great lawsuit with your school district. Your kindergarten teacher was an epic failure not to teach you the basic fundamentals of counting and re counting

Werbung:
OK OK OK Uncle!!! I give.

I can't convince you of the difference between re-counting existing ballots (thus making a second count on all existing ballots)

and a new count by adding new ballots (thus making some of these ballots only counted once, not twice) so not RE COUNTED.

so I give up. You win, it must be the right way to do it because you say so :)

Personally I think you have a great lawsuit with your school district. Your kindergarten teacher was an epic failure not to teach you the basic fundamentals of counting and re counting

What new ballots are you talking about in Minnesota? You're not talking about the "car trunk" myth are you?

Back