VOTER FRAUD 2012--Keep Your Eyes Wide Open This Election

What new ballots are you talking about in Minnesota? You're not talking about the "car trunk" myth are you?

the fact that the votes where counted and Norm won...but because it was very close it was recounted...and many votes that that machines did not count where looked at and found to count...and then the votes where recounted...and AL won...thus state law was followed...now because Norm lost Pandora things they should have to recount yet again...ignoring the reason that the votes changed where the added votes that where not counted first where...Pandora seems to think the ability to count was the issue...when a recount of same total votes counted..would have been the same. ALso the law states no recount of the recount...but since it went the wrong way Pandora thinks they should just do it anyway.

Werbung:
OK OK OK Uncle!!! I give.

I can't convince you of the difference between re-counting existing ballots (thus making a second count on all existing ballots)

and a new count by adding new ballots (thus making some of these ballots only counted once, not twice) so not RE COUNTED.

so I give up. You win, it must be the right way to do it because you say so :)

Personally I think you have a great lawsuit with your school district. Your kindergarten teacher was an epic failure not to teach you the basic fundamentals of counting and re counting

again its the right way because its what the Law says...Point out the law that otherwise and you have a case..sorry if following Election law is much for you...when you lose.

What new ballots are you talking about in Minnesota? You're not talking about the "car trunk" myth are you?
I am not sure where the new ballots came from, Pocket feels it came from the machine. I am not sure. But the first count coleman won, then they added more ballots and did another count. So the ballots added were counted once. I dont disupte that the first counts ballots were counted twice, I am only saying the new ones added that put stuart smalley into the winners spot were counted one time. In an election that close every ballot should have been counted twice.

I am not sure where the new ballots came from, Pocket feels it came from the machine. I am not sure. But the first count coleman won, then they added more ballots and did another count. So the ballots added were counted once. I dont disupte that the first counts ballots were counted twice, I am only saying the new ones added that put stuart smalley into the winners spot were counted one time. In an election that close every ballot should have been counted twice.

Actually, the first recount was triggered by something called Canvassing and every precinct in the nation does some form of this. The election officials themselves caught inconsistencies in the reporting as part of their normal duties.

Actually, the first recount was triggered by something called Canvassing and every precinct in the nation does some form of this. The election officials themselves caught inconsistencies in the reporting as part of their normal duties.
Yes agreed. If the count is close enough they do an instant re count. My point again is the added ballots would have had a single count. They were not in the first count. There was only 300 and something votes between them on the second count that only counted some of the ballots. my argument is that only some of the ballots were counted twice not all of the ballots, if it is a re count then you re count them all not re count some and add others. There was no double checking of the ballots added to the mix.

And it wasn’t a first recount... It was a partial recount while throwing in new ballots.

And it wasn’t a first recount... It was a partial recount while throwing in new ballots.

This is what was wrong with the Florida mess in 2000. Gore only wanted certain counties recounted. That's when all those pregnant and dimpled chads got into the mix as "intended" to vote. What a disaster, there was no uniformity in the process.

This is what was wrong with the Florida mess in 2000. Gore only wanted certain counties recounted. That's when all those pregnant and dimpled chads got into the mix as "intended" to vote. What a disaster, there was no uniformity in the process.
We will see this again next month ...

Exactly! And, you know Obama has planned for this. Through voter fraud, I am sure they hope to avoid a landslide so they can force this into the courts and pull another Al Franken.

That's why they are against voter ID and expunging dead voters off the rolls. Probably messes up their ACORN lists.

Werbung:

This is not true. The first thing to trigger changes in the voting tallies were mathematical errors by some county clerks which were caught in the Canvassing process. The errors were severe enough that a recount was triggered. I've already asked you but I'll ask again: What new ballots are you talking about? If you're not talking about the car trunk myth then how do you figure there were ballots added in later? This situation was not the same as the one you talked about earlier in Washington State.

If you're dead set on believing that fraud was committed here why are you so sure it was Franken? They had a lot of "mathematical errors" early on which all leaned Coleman's way. Wouldn't that throw some suspicion on Coleman's campaign?

Back