War on Christmas starting early this year

Bush wasn't a RINO. He was a Republican but absolutely not a conservative on the vast majority of issues. His expansion of government that was mentioned earlier wasn't done by the creation of new agencies, czars, and powers as we have seen in recent months, but rather by large amounts of spending. So lets speak clearly on this Bush was a Republican, just not a Conservative one, he compromised to easily with liberal democrats on bad legislation. (i.e. No Child which gets credited to Bush but was Kennedy's.)

Werbung:
Bush wasn't a RINO. He was a Republican but absolutely not a conservative on the vast majority of issues. His expansion of government that was mentioned earlier wasn't done by the creation of new agencies, czars, and powers as we have seen in recent months, but rather by large amounts of spending. So lets speak clearly on this Bush was a Republican, just not a Conservative one, he compromised to easily with liberal democrats on bad legislation. (i.e. No Child which gets credited to Bush but was Kennedy's.)

Oh really? Homeland Security is not a new agency? He had no new czars? The FBI, CIA, and NSA weren't given new powers? In what alternate universe did these things NOT occur?

More howlers. :D

Bush doubled the national debt from 5.6 to 11.3 trillion dollars. Government regulation expanded VASTLY under him. His was the first administration to propose cap and trade, in essence a gigantic tax. Bush supported amnesty to make permanent the illegal alien invasion. Bush did absolutely NOTHING for the GOP's (former) most loyal supporters, the christian right - nothing to stop or even slow the Abortion Holocaust. Bush applauded the infamous Grutter decision of the USSC, essentially legalizing racist discrimination against white people and wiping away the Equal Protection Clause.

A real red-meat conservative, right?

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT. :D

More howlers. :D

Bush doubled the national debt from 5.6 to 11.3 trillion dollars. Government regulation expanded VASTLY under him. His was the first administration to propose cap and trade, in essence a gigantic tax. Bush supported amnesty to make permanent the illegal alien invasion. Bush did absolutely NOTHING for the GOP's (former) most loyal supporters, the christian right - nothing to stop or even slow the Abortion Holocaust. Bush applauded the infamous Grutter decision of the USSC, essentially legalizing racist discrimination against white people and wiping away the Equal Protection Clause.

A real red-meat conservative, right?

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT. :D

Now that is a very nice summation of the disastrous Bush years. Without a doubt he was a big government progressive just like his Daddy. I would add No Child Left Behind and Drugs for Geezers. Both programs have turned out to far exceed cost expectations...typical of liberal welfare programs.

Yet, the lib media portrayed Bush as a conservative and foolish libs, dems, moderates, independents believed this bold faced lie. So, those same foolish dummies voted for BO thinking he was the opposite of W, when in reality BO is W on steroids. Lots of steroids...

And this is why our nation is headed for another Great Depression. Thanks to dummies who consistently get fooled by the lib elites over and over............

I wounder how many right wingers even know what a "czar" even really is...or that there really not called Czars, outside of anyone but the media..But czar is alot more scary sounding then attacking the head of the "Director of the White House Office of National Drug Control Policy"...the real title

if you can win on facts, make up crap that sounds scary!see alos death panals, Death Tax, and other such nonsense

Now that is a very nice summation of the disastrous Bush years. Without a doubt he was a big government progressive just like his Daddy. I would add No Child Left Behind and Drugs for Geezers. Both programs have turned out to far exceed cost expectations...typical of liberal welfare programs.

Yet, the lib media portrayed Bush as a conservative and foolish libs, dems, moderates, independents believed this bold faced lie. So, those same foolish dummies voted for BO thinking he was the opposite of W, when in reality BO is W on steroids. Lots of steroids...

And this is why our nation is headed for another Great Depression. Thanks to dummies who consistently get fooled by the lib elites over and over............

Thanks for the reminders 0 how could I have forgotten. The ten year cost of prescription drugs is $7 trillion. No child left behind extends washington control over K12 education, which should be going the opposite way toward universal privatization. Yet the koolaid lemmings call him a "conservative" - how can you debate someone for who you could argue THEIR side twice as well as them?

Again, Bush wasn't a conservative! He was a liberal minded Republican on many issues but not a Obama or Carter liberal. Also, new powers being given to National security agencies, I see a little differently than the large number of czars hired by the Obama administration. (Yes, I know what a czar is and I am aware by definition they aren't czars.) However, When a crazy person does something they are label a conservative in the media.....I consider it fair play to use czar.

Again, Bush wasn't a conservative! He was a liberal minded Republican on many issues but not a Obama or Carter liberal. Also, new powers being given to National security agencies, I see a little differently than the large number of czars hired by the Obama administration. (Yes, I know what a czar is and I am aware by definition they aren't czars.) However, When a crazy person does something they are label a conservative in the media.....I consider it fair play to use czar.

by the idea of "conservitive" of some ...seems they make up about 2% of the US...but yet you seem to think they should have power...

and when they do screw up, you fail you disown them, when they win, you claim them...

by the idea of "conservitive" of some ...seems they make up about 2% of the US

That's wrong. From liberal poller Gallup:

kbbslvggvkexv3o8tr8f8q.gif

by the idea of "conservitive" of some ...seems they make up about 2% of the US...but yet you seem to think they should have power...

and when they do screw up, you fail you disown them, when they win, you claim them...

I'm not sure where the 2% came from....that number came from out of the blue. I claim true conservatives all over the country all the time, but the problem lies with the fact that conservatives aren't whom the left/media label them as. This may be a foreign concept but true conservatives aren't the ones that go bomb buildings or burn crosses, just the same as not all liberals are the ones that go fire bomb science labs and protest at the funerals of soldiers. The people that do these things are crazy extremist and there are extremist on both sides of the spectrum.

Most people in this country don't claim to be an extreme liberal, and I don't know if you claim that yourself, but we have a President, Spkr of the House, and Senate Majority leader that fall under this category. Not to mention several other people in the Congressional majority at the present. However, They were the ones elected by the people of this country no matter what the circumstances may have been at the time.

So again I point out by Conservative standards Bush, despite keeping us safe, was not a conservative.

That's wrong. From liberal poller Gallup:

kbbslvggvkexv3o8tr8f8q.gif

your counting people who say they are conservative...but you don't con't those same people ..If bush was asked in the poll, guess what he would say, Conservative...you say he is liberal.

the amount of people who can live up to your guy's idea of "conservative" is like 2% The rest you just cast off when needed , or take credit for when you wish.

Werbung:
People want politicans to represent them. They want honesty and promises kept. Now 2 years ago Voters trusted Democrats they promised them Change. Democrats promised Tax cuts on the middle class and on Small business owners and raise taxes on the wealthy millionares. Now Democrats lied to us and broken promises as well. THATS WHY WERE VOTING REPUBLICAN!!!!!

Back