War on Christmas starting early this year

your counting people who say they are conservative...but you don't con't those same people ..If bush was asked in the poll, guess what he would say, Conservative...you say he is liberal.

the amount of people who can live up to your guy's idea of "conservative" is like 2% The rest you just cast off when needed , or take credit for when you wish.

When did I tell you my idea of conservative? Either you have mind-reading capabilities or you're hallucinating.

Werbung:
So I guess that the libs on this board won't like my Christmas card with the picture of Obam-ba standing there getting smacked up side the head with two teabags held together with mistletoe and the message:

"Happy Hala-days from Hussein and....the puppy".

Bummer.

So I guess that the libs on this board won't like my Christmas card with the picture of Obam-ba standing there getting smacked up side the head with two teabags held together with mistletoe and the message:

"Happy Hala-days from Hussein and....the puppy".

Bummer.

You assume that only "libs" don't like hate speech. And maybe you're right. I think you are wrong.

Lol. Are you suggesting that this is hate speech? You must be a real bore. You have absolutely no sense of humor. Even my stupid lib friends thought it was clever, just not nice.

Making fun of someone isn't hate. Can you tell me what mentality came up with the correlation between the tea party movement and the meaning of "teabagging" they associated with it?

Bad news

...Santa is Dead
l_ff2d8ab565694536afbcb33328b38086.jpg

817908295bee4a71a236e5fbee4506ad9a5e489f2555310.jpg

Lol. Are you suggesting that this is hate speech? You must be a real bore. You have absolutely no sense of humor. Even my stupid lib friends thought it was clever, just not nice.

Making fun of someone isn't hate. Can you tell me what mentality came up with the correlation between the tea party movement and the meaning of "teabagging" they associated with it?

hey don't blame the left, its the tea party who said they where tea baggers first...not our fault...we just go with what they say....:)

If you think your lib friends are stupid, then you must not think much of your friends. And if so, one wonders why they even bother being your friends.

If you think your lib friends are stupid, then you must not think much of your friends. And if so, one wonders why they even bother being your friends.

Some people don't chose their friends soley based on politics. Some people have other common interests, hobbies, etc. that can be shared and enjoyed. My lib friends think that my politics are stupid. Do I care? No. What is pitiful is that you two apparently disregard the rest of a person's personality, and simply base your "friendships" on politics. I guess you have nothing else to offer another human being.

Pity. (spelled right, POS)

Some people don't chose their friends soley based on politics. Some people have other common interests, hobbies, etc. that can be shared and enjoyed. My lib friends think that my politics are stupid. Do I care? No. What is pitiful is that you two apparently disregard the rest of a person's personality, and simply base your "friendships" on politics. I guess you have nothing else to offer another human being.

So if somebody's political views were that of the islamofascists, you'd be happy to go fishing with him if he didn't talk about politics?

What dreck.

So if somebody's political views were that of the islamofascists, you'd be happy to go fishing with him if he didn't talk about politics

And if your kid fell in love with someone whom YOU didn't approve of, you would happily try to ruin that kids life?

You're drowning here kid, and all you are doing is showing what a hateful, scared little child you are with apparently no ability to exist and compete with those that all of your life you were apparently "taught" were inferior. Whatever politics anyone has, it can't be worse than the lack of humanity in your heart for anything that is different than you, whom I suggest is anyone who isn't considered a "peckerwood".

It's also pretty obvious that you wouldn't have the guts to go out onto a street in SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA and spew your crap. I wish you would.....

And if your kid fell in love with someone whom YOU didn't approve of, you would happily try to ruin that kids life?

Whaaaat? What does that have to do with it?
Are you incoherent in every thread?
Are you doing drugs now??

You're drowning here kid, and all you are doing is showing what a hateful, scared little child you are with apparently no ability to exist and compete with those that all of your life you were apparently "taught" were inferior.

Since you're (apparently) in southern cal, why don';t you meet me at my gym and test your scared theory?

Whatever politics anyone has, it can't be worse than the lack of humanity in your heart for anything that is different than you, whom I suggest is anyone who isn't considered a "peckerwood".

It's also pretty obvious that you wouldn't have the guts to go out onto a street in SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA and spew your crap. I wish you would.....

I'm ready and waiting. If you want, I'll PM you how to get to where I am.

It's clear to me now that you are too gutless to debate anything - my guess is you're just as cowardly face to face.

Since you're (apparently) in southern cal, why don';t you meet me at my gym and test your scared theory?

Ooooh, tough guy. Are you calling me out??? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Actually I don't live there anymore, I just own a lot there. Yes I do love collecting rent from those who lost their houses.... I'll be back soon enough.

I'll tell you what though...I DO live in a state where I can legally use another method to deter those whom I feel might be a threat to my life, my dog or my cigarette. Wanna come and visit me?

You lose little punk. You are nothing but whiner who has to live with the best of the fascist pigs in America, and pay for their careers. You can private message me though. I do have LOTS of friends in CA that would love to proxy for me every time you go to the gym until we can meet face to face....and ...debate. Lol

Werbung:

The only personality trait you've demonstrated here is that of hatred for those you don't agree with. So yes, that certainly is a pity.

Back