War on Christmas starting early this year

Do tell. Actually I don't hate anyone. I just don't like certain types, and then I just avoid them as does anyone.

Truth: Living well is the best revenge in life. Names and words don't hurt intelligent people. Apparently your cohort doesn't fall into that category, and when the words don't work he wants to physically fight?

Typical loser attitude: If you don't agree with someone, you must HATE them. I don't know either of you, and I have no use for "hatred" for someone who hasn't done anything to me personally. Apparently you don't think like that.

I'll give you some of your pity back.

Werbung:
Ooooh, tough guy. Are you calling me out??? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Actually I don't live there anymore, I just own a lot there. Yes I do love collecting rent from those who lost their houses.... I'll be back soon enough.

I'll tell you what though...I DO live in a state where I can legally use another method to deter those whom I feel might be a threat to my life, my dog or my cigarette. Wanna come and visit me?

You lose little punk. You are nothing but whiner who has to live with the best of the fascist pigs in America, and pay for their careers. You can private message me though. I do have LOTS of friends in CA that would love to proxy for me every time you go to the gym until we can meet face to face....and ...debate. Lol

well if you wanted to sound more pathetic...not sure you could have....

but I want to know what State lets you use "other methods" to protect your cigs....really...I think you have a very warped idea of your own state law...and I can say that without even knowing what state.

You can private message me though. I do have LOTS of friends in CA that would love to proxy for me every time you go to the gym until we can meet face to face....and ...debate. Lol

Proxy, huh? Mister baddass sounds like a sissy. :D

but I want to know what State lets you use "other methods" to protect your cigs....really...I think you have a very warped idea of your own state law...and I can say that without even knowing what state

Lol. In a state where I can protect my personal property with deadly force. Texas. I can carry a concealed weapon too, and have lots of things that are legal here that aren't in California, for example. These laws are designed to protect citizens from certain idiot types who weren't raised with the values God gave a dog, and seem to think that it's O.K. to "call someone out" which I opine wouldn't involve debate.

Proxy, huh? Mister baddass sounds like a sissy.

Well, since I'm a WOMAN you ass, I guess I can be a sissy eh? Of course, I guess maybe you come from an environment where it was commonplace for the man to beat the woman. Do you abuse little girls too? Lol.

Werbung:
I'm ready and waiting. If you want, I'll PM you how to get to where I am

This is how it is bosco. Man up and keep your word. Failure to do so, will answer your own question in another thread: Why are white men (althought just your ilk) portrayed as buffoons?

Answer: Their daddy's taught them to be that way.

Back