WE have to protect our Demacracy.

jbander

The republicans have to go, they can no longer exist in a democracy and they know it, so they have decided to absolutely do anything to stay in power , including bringing down our government, installing a dictator ,taking away votes of Americans and allow courts to overturn elections without a reason, just because they lose. 300 anti American bills across the country to take away the votes of Democrat by this hate group.

Werbung:
If they pass it means the majority of people want them.

You would rather a minority group of people dictate to everyone else?

Why not tell the people what’s bad about the bills and vote them down instead of removing political parties?

You are truly a fascist

Removing a group that tried to bring down our country and democracy to force in a piece of shit for a dictator doesn't make me a fascist , it makes me a patriot, by the definition of fascism, it does make you and your group a fascist though. anyone who attacked this country's capital are traitors anyone who supported them trying to bring down our country are traitors. The sentence, that I support completely, for being a traitor in this country is death.

Removing a group that tried to bring down our country and democracy to force in a piece of shit for a dictator doesn't make me a fascist , it makes me a patriot, by the definition of fascism, it does make you and your group a fascist though. anyone who attacked this country's capital are traitors anyone who supported them trying to bring down our country are traitors. The sentence, that I support completely, for being a traitor in this country is death.
The republicans did not try to bring down democracy lol.
You are a fascist.

And the penalty use to be death until the whiney democrats changed it. The Rosenthals were the last to given the death penalty for treason.

And Republicans have no problem putting people to death so throw in all your BLM terrorists also.

Why not say they were all Americans so it’s Americans that tried to bring down democracy?

They were all humans also.

Do you see how stupid your hatred is?

Why not say they were all Americans so it’s Americans that tried to bring down democracy?

They were all humans also.

Do you see how stupid your hatred is?
Good God they were traitors to this country, you don't allow some group of ass holes to take over our capital, kill and harm the police and threaten to kill our representatives, while Trying to do the bidding of a piece of shit to take over the country and destroy our country and Democracy to force in that piece of shit for a dictator. Everyone of them should have been shot when they started their terrorist actions. They are literally less then sub human. My hatred is hatred of this country's biggest threat and this countries biggest enemy. There is no bigger threat to this country now then your hate group you call a party. You are nothing to me and all patriots know that you traitor have to be brought down and stuck back under the rock you came from. You are nothing but the enemy of this country. Tell me I shouldn't hate this countries enemy's and this country's biggest threat. All patriots do.

Good God they were traitors to this country, you don't allow some group of ass holes to take over our capital, kill and harm the police and threaten to kill our representatives, while Trying to do the bidding of a piece of shit to take over the country and destroy our country and Democracy to force in that piece of shit for a dictator. Everyone of them should have been shot when they started their terrorist actions. They are literally less then sub human. My hatred is hatred of this country's biggest threat and this countries biggest enemy. There is no bigger threat to this country now then your hate group you call a party. You are nothing to me and all patriots know that you traitor have to be brought down and stuck back under the rock you came from. You are nothing but the enemy of this country. Tell me I shouldn't hate this countries enemy's and this country's biggest threat. All patriots do.
They are idiots and are being punished. Not sure why you want to ban an entire political party over it. You do realize that most of us had nothing to do with it don’t you?

Well I guess you don’t lol.

We weren’t

Werbung:
They are idiots and are being punished. Not sure why you want to ban an entire political party over it. You do realize that most of us had nothing to do with it don’t you?

Well I guess you don’t lol.

We weren’t
This is my position and it was quite clear in the thread , I say that the people who took over the capital and the people who support it are traitors to every value this country has and my friend that makes up the majority of your party. Everyone of the 300 hate based bills to take away the votes of Americans or make it harder for some of them to vote is anti democracy anti American and traitorous and I find that they are traitors to this country's value . These people are this countries biggest threat and My biggest enemy. The republican party can't exist in a democracy. They know this and they will murder destroy and bring down our country and government to stay in power. On the other hand I support the conservative voice completely it is in fact as important as the liberal voice in this country and conservatives have a strong voice and a strong positions and will not have a problem putting together a party that speaks for them and isn't just a hate group that they call a party. I think that the republican name is dead and has been taken over by a hate group. It has no value for the future of this country , It has to go. I hope you find a home.

Back