WHACKED-OUT WHITE-WING PREDICTIONS!!!!

Werbung:
yesp it will be a Italian from Florida if he runs in the white house , rickky retardo has already been attacking him even that moron knows it .

White wing lol Your a idit biracial and have a white neo nazi group that hate me called the National Alliance and Also Have some members in a white militia pro concretive which I'm not sure what the name is who do not like me the 2ed in charge even threatned to send his boys to florida to get me . That was because we have a fude after I bagged his ex wife a real hottie And because I offered him 3 opportunity's to fight 1 onn 1 and he wisely choose not to

Last edited:
gS9i5[1].png

yesp it will be a Italian from Florida if he runs in the white house , rickky retardo has already been attacking him even that moron knows it .

White wing lol Your a idit biracial and have a white neo nazi group that hate me called the National Alliance and Also Have some members in a white militia pro concretive which I'm not sure what the name is who do not like me the 2ed in charge even threatned to send his boys to florida to get me . That was because we have a fude after I bagged his ex wife a real hottie And because I offered him 3 opportunity's to fight 1 onn 1 and he wisely choose not to
crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon[1].gif
STILL HASN'T FIGURED-OUT HOW TO PUNCTUATE WITH HIS PHONE!!!!!

Werbung:
Back